PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th nah thats me at the end of the night, after having Pene raising my BB all night and me completely cocking up my cleverly limped QQ :sad go on Val and Slap - gloat - go on, just gloat :sad HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol :lol :lol Damo

[url=http://www.imagehostworld.com] ColU Hmmmmmmmm, You haven't got a long lost brother have you Damo?

Re: PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th hmmmmmm it was trips on the flop ACTUALLY :sad can't believe you two knew I had a monster and decided to play your raggy aces...... :tongue2 anyway its an easy lay down after raise and re-raise by Mr Tight and Mr Even Tighter - one of you must have AA/KK (or something like that between you :rollin ) :lol :lol :lol Damo ps off to sulk and post it in GaF's new bad beat thread, just to annoy him ;)

Re: PL Poker Night - Birmingham - Sat May 26th am sitting here smiling and remembering what a fantastic night it was Thanks to the Boss (PR) for getting me there; Rich and the dealers for making it so special and being so friendly (and giving me a lift back to the Hotel at 7am or so :clap ) best live poker experience ever and just what I needed after the shitty week I had had:ok thanks all :clap :clap :clap :clap Damo