Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added

GaF

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added

Been out for the day and now home on the beer' date=' been listening for 15 mins and desperate for a pee but scared of missing the password :lol :lol :lol[/quote'] When they give it out, they're very good at repeating it - you wont miss out mate - go for a pee :ok :tongue2

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

When they give it out' date=' they're very good at repeating it - you wont miss out mate - go for a pee :ok :tongue2[/quote'] :lol :lol :lol cheers mate, made the mad dash upstairs and back and ready :ok

:lol :lol :lol cheers mate' date=' made the mad dash upstairs and back and ready :ok[/quote'] If I remember rightly, your closer to the back door from where you sit. :unsure You should have done a Carl. :lol

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Hello All, Don't forget about our $200 Freeroll Thursday at 10:30 PM ET at The3DPoker.com. Just tune into our live show that runs from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM ET for the password. We will also have a tournament party after the live show with great music! Friday at Full Tilt Poker.com we have a $100 Freeroll at 10:30 PM ET. Listen into the live show from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM ET for the password. We will be doing the live show from the hotel in California as we get ready for the Celebrity Poker Tournament at the Playboy Mansion. Then Saturday we have another Freeroll at bodog.com for the www.RadioSeriesOfPoker.com. This tournament will be a point qualifier and you can earn your spot in the finals to play for a 1 in 40 shot at a $12,000 WSOP Package! Visit www.RadioSeriesOfPoker.com for complete details! This is a music weekend! When we are not doing a live show, we will be kicking out some great tunes! Listen in while playing poker and enjoy the show! Take care, Ace Jones

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Dodger first, Philossify second, myself 6th in the freeroll one. Gazza 3rd and TQM 5th in the buy in one!! 5 in 40 chance of a PL Winner? :loon :loon Vegas Baby!!! PL RULES THE WAVES!!!!!!

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Interesting bit from email today...

'' the perks for representing Bodog at the World Series just got even better. If you play your cards right and earn your ticket to the WSOP through Bodog, not only will you receive a $12,000 prize package and a sweet swag bag, but you'll receive an extra $1,000 once you've registered for the Main Event! That's $1,000 on top of the extra bonuses we'll be paying out to players based on how deep they go and how much media exposure they receive.''

Interesting bit from email today...
'' the perks for representing Bodog at the World Series just got even better. If you play your cards right and earn your ticket to the WSOP through Bodog, not only will you receive a $12,000 prize package and a sweet swag bag, but you'll receive an extra $1,000 once you've registered for the Main Event! That's $1,000 on top of the extra bonuses we'll be paying out to players based on how deep they go and how much media exposure they receive.''
You'd get a lot of media exposure if you made an agreement with somebody to give them half your winnings and then got into a protracted legal battle with them. Do you think Bodog would give an extra bonus for that?

Guest gazza271

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Trying to do loads at mo, can someone remind me what the points structure for tonight is, ie top 10/20 etc :ok

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Depends on number of entrants - tonight will be top 5 only!!!! Looks like they may struggle to get 30 players with points by the end!!! You've qualified gazza with your result 2 weeks ago :ok Good turnout for PL - we have over a third of the field :loon

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added out in 12th,,,,my aces got busted by strider earlier even when i hit another ace on the flop ,,,he hit a str8 on river,,,,then fenners busted my a/q with his pocket 7`s............... there was so many hands like 7/3 that i would have won with if i played them:eyes ,, still enjoyed tonight tho...........much better than the freeroll

l

Rounder's Radio
arr.gifHome
arr.gifListen Now!
arr.gifRegister Now
arr.gifOn Air Personalities
arr.gifPast Shows
arr.gifRounder's Radio Blog
arr.gifRounder's Forum
arr.gifRounder's Chat Room
arr.gifGambling News
arr.gifAdvertising

Poker Talk - Beyond The Books!

wsop-p.jpg

Welcome to the Radio Series of Poker! We have a series of 8 tournaments with 4 being freerolls and 4 being buy in events. You can compete for Rounder's Radio Points over the course of the series. At the end, the top 10 Freeroll Point Leaders and the top 30 Buy In Point Leaders will square off in a winner take all Final Event where the winner will get a $12,000 2007 WSOP Main Event Package from bodog!
Tournament Dates:
  • April 14th, 4:30 PM ET - Freeroll
  • April 21st, 4:30 PM ET - $5.50 Buy In
  • April 28th, 4:30 PM ET - Freeroll
  • May 5th, 4:30 PM ET - $5.50 Buy In
  • May 12th, 4:30 PM ET - Freeroll
  • May 19th, 4:30 PM ET - $5.50 Buy In
  • May 26th, 4:30 PM ET - Freeroll
  • June 2nd, 4:30 PM ET - $5.50 Buy In
  • June 9th, 4:30 PM ET - FINAL!

rsop.jpg

leaderboard-bk.jpg

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Cheers fenners :ok That's 5 definite PL qualifiers in the buy in league .... and 3 looking good in the freeroll league ..... WSOP Baby!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Oh wise and knowledgeable Gaf, I have just finished 2nd in tonight's Rounders Radio $5 "Poker Talk Beyond The Books" game (Ace Jones 3rd, plshrk (one of us?) 4th, and MCFC/chunks 9th). Points were awarded for the top 10. Do you think that will be enough for all 4 of us to qualify for the grand final? With only 15 previous names on the earlier list, it looks like 10 in the points and 5 in the points in the 2 earlier tourneys? Only 1 more buy-in to go, but the value is great. More players means more people in the points, and 1 of the others on tonight's FT was previously in the points, so it looks like we will be safe, provided there isn't a massive entry next week, and more than 15 players in the points. :nana Thanks for the tip-off in the daily thread. :ok :cheers McG :gimme

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Well done mate :clap :clap Ace Jones is not PL - he's the presenter ;) You are absolutely definitely 100% in :ok I think there is a strong possiblity that MCFC is in, but it's not absolutely certain....

Ace Jones is not PL - he's the presenter ;)
Not our Jones then - oops :$ Any ideas on who plshrk (newark) is? - could be newark USA, rather than newark, nottinghamshire, I suppose. Good luck in your virgin STT day :hope Leave replies to tat like this until later on - about Tuesday :loon

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added Hi all I'm also on the leadearboard in 10th place (GodDelusion) came 4th in last nights game got busted holding QQ v AJ:wall :nana .Think it may have been McG. Yes it was HectorMcG:spank.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Rounders Radio/Bodog Buy In and Freeroll League - $12,000 WSOP Added 3 Pl confirmed in the final :ok (Adetrick misses out by just 10 points :sad) Should be a lot more added through the Buy in League - 8 so far, plus hopefully a few more ;) leaderboard-bk.jpg