• 19:00 Paddy Easter Bunny Money
    • 19:30 Virgin 100 000 VPoints
    • 19:30 SO paradise Poker League
    • 19:35 Laddies DOSH - 7 Card Stud
    • 20:00 Blue Square $5000 Easter RH Freeroll
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites WSOP Qualifier
    • 20:30 PokerUtd League Tournament
    • 20:45 Betfred Sport of Kings

Re: **Poker Sunday 8th April** Made it to the second break in Pokerstars Sunday Million (aka the $215 crapshoot). 6637 starters down to 2455 already :loon Played tight first hour, getting to 12k, but blinds after first break were already 300/600. Got JJ in big blind, SB flat called, I pushed all-in. He called with QQ, so down to 7k. Next hand pushed again with pocket 10s and everyone folded. Next hand 88, pushed again, and called by AK who didn't improve -up to 17.5k! Two hands later AA - small raise, then someone else all in with AK ;) . Got me to 31k. Down to 25k now, just below average, have to hang on till the money (900 places paid) :hope WSOP game started at 11 - much higher standard. 494 starters, so 27 main event seats up for grabs - 423 left at the moment.

Re: **Poker Sunday 8th April**

Made it to the second break in Pokerstars Sunday Million (aka the $215 crapshoot). 6637 starters down to 2455 already :loon
See you on the final table! ;) Good luck in the WSOP game too! :hope

Weird or what' date=' I won the blue square bubble tourney for $400 earlier and I have just won the $5,000 freeroll for another $1000. What are the odds on that?[/quote'] Thats some double Glceud :clap:clap:clap

nice one :clap
nice too ! :clap
Weird or what' date=' I won the blue square bubble tourney for $400 earlier and I have just won the $5,000 freeroll for another $1000. What are the odds on that?[/quote'] and that's three and four (for free !) :clap :clap

Weird or what' date=' I won the blue square bubble tourney for $400 earlier and I have just won the $5,000 freeroll for another $1000. What are the odds on that?[/quote'] excellent. Nice double :clap :clap