PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll

GaF

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll Called an 8000 chip all in holding JK on a 8TJ board, opponent flips AK turn , of course, is the Ace - but TBH its a total crap shoot. Although I did get a little lucky earlier when I called an all-in with 64o preflop,and won against K7!!

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll Managed 16th when i called an all in 11k with my 66 which i guess i should have moved all in 20k to prevent another caller but SkyeukPL would have called anyway with her 10 7 spades! Of course she flopped the flush and put us both out :wall Is she one of us? :( Don't think i've met her. I have to agree those blinds go up fast as i arrived home after 40 mins of play and only 600 chips left :eek

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll Looks like we're in them all :ok Congratulations, you have been successfully entered into the Sky Poker Showdown!

This email has all of the information you need to enter, so make sure you save it!

Freeroll Date & Time

You have been entered to play in the free roll on Wednesday 6th June 2006 at 8.30pm

If you cannot make this date, then we cannot guarantee an alternative.

Tournament Structure

3,000 starting chips, 7 minute blind levels

What’s next…

You will receive a reminder on 4th June prompting you to:

• Got to Sky Poker and log in with the SkyBet User ID you originally supplied us

• Go to ‘Tournament Listings’ and find ‘PokerPlayer Showdown’

• Register for the tournament

If you do not register before 6th June you will not be able to play and you will only be able to register with the details you sent to the PokerPlayer Team – ensuring that only PokerPlayer subscribers will get access to the Showdown!

If you register and then find out that you are no longer available to play, please un-register yourself as spaces are limited and that will mean someone else will get the chance to play!

You need do nothing now, as you will get a reminder next week and registration will not open on Sky Poker before the email is sent.

Don’t Forget!

To experience the fun of playing poker with a Live TV Show go to skypoker.com now

As you signed up you would have received 500 Poker Points. You can use your Poker Points to play selected tournaments for FREE.

Or why not try our Super Sunday tournament at 9.00pm where Sky Poker will guarantee a massive £9,000 prize pool.

Good luck,

The PokerPlayer Team

Guest gazza271

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll

"Looks like we're in them all :ok" TBH, not sure if that is a good thing!! Going to have to change tactics for the next one. TAG play isn't going to work unless you hit early. Going to have to go Hungarian!!:loon
I agree mate, deffo the Hungarian approach for the next one :lol