PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll

GaF

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll Anyone not reg'd yet MIGHT want to wait till after the first one and the register (assuming you only get in one) - you might have a freeroll to yourself :tongue2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gazza271

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll You have been given free entry to play in the PokerPlayer £500 Freeroll at 8.30pm on Wednesday 23rd May in association with Sky Poker. This email has all of the details you need to play: From tomorrow (Tuesday 22nd May) you will be able to view and register for the tournament in the poker lobby highlighted under "Multi Table Tournaments" with the tournament name of "Poker Player". What do you need to do to enter?

1. Go to Sky Poker and log in with the SkyBet User ID you have supplied to Poker Player.
  2. Go to "Multi Table Tournaments" and find the ‘PokerPlayer' tournament.
  3. Register for the tournament and your name will appear in the tournament lobby.

(Please note this is an invite only tournament and only players such as yourself who have been invited to play in the tournament will be able to register. If you are unable to play in this week’s free roll then we will do our best to give you the opportunity to play on another date.) It's not showing in the lobby yet, anyone else had this ?

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll

they cant u need ur account number to enter
Do they ask for your account number when regsitering? No. They only asked for my account number when applying for the tournaments and not registering for them. They should have manually added everyone's name down for entry just like some of the PL freerolls have been done. That way you can guarantee you havethe players you need. Like I said, I am very pessimistic that we will be playing against 100% subscribers to the mag. Again.

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll This event is limited to 600 entries, it could be nearly full. I tried to register but a sign came up saying they had to verify my identity to comply with Alderney gambling laws and to enter my driving licence number. I did so but as I am a resident of the Channel Islands and not the UK it refused to accept it :rollin Could not find any live support so have emailed them offering to send a copy. I find that poker player magazine freerolls are no longer the value they used to be.

Do they ask for your account number when regsitering? No. They only asked for my account number when applying for the tournaments and not registering for them. They should have manually added everyone's name down for entry just like some of the PL freerolls have been done. That way you can guarantee you havethe players you need. Like I said, I am very pessimistic that we will be playing against 100% subscribers to the mag. Again.
Not going to happen imo asked for my acc no sent me the email and still cant enter even though i was supposed to be on the list.So emailed sky,spoke to pokerplayer on the tel and they gave me dennis publ direct tel no who said they would get str8 on to it and get str8 back to me,that was at 4 o/clock yesterday so would assume a non subscriber would have no chance.:eyes

I think we are going to get a lot of non-subscribers entering this thing. It's just the pessimist in me saying that, though. Currently 235 entrants.
I can't enter it and i am a bloody subscriber!!To be fair i only set up a skybet account this morning like so i may have been to late.

I can't enter it and i am a bloody subscriber!!To be fair i only set up a skybet account this morning like so i may have been to late.
You may be a subscriber but you are one of those who aren't eligible to play! You had to have emailed them your Sky Poker nickname weeks ago (ie not set one up at the last minute) and then they would have contacted you telling you which freeroll you are able to enter.

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll Are you sure you didn't get a reply into your junk mail folder? (Maybe worth tring to reg, just in case...) Alternatively, did you maybe make an error in the email address you sent it to? Think it's strange that you haven't heard from them :unsure

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll I haven't recieved an email yet, the last one I got was to say I would be informed when the tournament had been arranged, so they have all my details and I don't have a junk folder, so can't be in there.:unsure Wouldn't have been able to play tonight anyway as going out to watch the match, there supposed to be another 2 or 3 of these aren't there, will have to sort it out later in week. Good luck all in tonight anyway.:ok