PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll

GaF

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll

Also Gaf it's pokerplayer not InsideWhatever.
There's a difference? :unsure :lol :lol :lol I get them both utterly confused now ..... I subsribe to the poker player RSS newsthread and everything from InsideWhatever comes through, branded as PokerPlayer, so I never know which magazines which!!!

Only problem is the the number isn't printed on my envelope.:cry
Didn't look like mine was either - but it is - it's just a slightly different format to the layout shown in the example ..... BUT it is the number above my name on the "envelope". You can check it here ..... www.subsinfo.co.uk - it's 8 characters, beginning with a letter - my first letter looks like a 6, but is actually a G.....

Also Gaf it's pokerplayer not InsideWhatever.
I think you should get the credit GAF :ok - they are both Dennis Publications, and who knows maybe the same freeroll will be open to the Inside Poker subscribers next week ?? - also I have a different number for both subscriptions and yet can see details of either subscripiton under each number.

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll My number is there, now all I need to do is download the site. It is also interesting that I had a letter from them saying my subscription had expired and to renew it for £7.50 to go to their website and enter my number. I did so and it renewed my subscription for £5! Nice

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll Got my Mag today. Details just sent. My subsinfo number was above my address on the left, the letter said it was above on the right. :unsure I Checked the subscrition email they sent me and it was on there.

• 3 weeks later...

Nope ....... another balls up?
I'm not expecting to hear anything till the next issue is out :unsure I got the impression that they were waiting a month or so .... I dont think there's any need to "panic" yet :unsure

I'm not expecting to hear anything till the next issue is out :unsure I got the impression that they were waiting a month or so .... I dont think there's any need to "panic" yet :unsure
No panic here GaF. :ok It's just that when I see a piece of paper that says: "Once we have your information your details will be passed onto Sky Poker, who will contact you shortly with details of the tournament" then I expect "shortly" to mean that. Whereas, if they said "it may be a few weeks before Sky Poker will be back in touch" or " Sky Poker will contact you by DD/MM/YY" then I would know what to expect. Note to PokerPlayer guys - say what you mean and do what you say. Please.

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll This just came through on their RSS Newsfeed ...... there's a form to fill in, but I assume if you sent the email, then there is no need :ok

In association with Sky Poker Sky Poker Showdown Play live on TV in our £8,500 freerolls Ever wanted to see yourself playing poker on TV? Well, now you can – and win big money while you’re at it. PokerPlayer has joined up with Sky Poker to bring you 12 short-handed no-limit Hold’em tournaments culminating in a £2,500 Grand Final which will be televised on Sky Poker (channel 846)and online at SkyPoker.com. In total £8,500 is being pumped into the prize pool over six months. We’ll be running two freerolls a month for the next six months, starting with the first two Sky Poker Showdown freerolls on Wednesday, 23 May, and Wednesday, 6 June. Each £500 freeroll will pitch you into a six-handed tournament with up to 500 PokerPlayer subscribers. Win the tournament and not only will you grab a handful of cash but you’ll also get a seat at the Grand Final, where the 12 heat winners will slug it out over a massive £2,500 prize pool. The Sky Poker Showdown series will run alongside Sky Poker’s flagship show, The Open, which is broadcast every night at 9pm on Sky Channel 846 and via broadband at SkyPoker.com. Members of the PokerPlayer team and guest celebrities in the studio will follow the action from both tournaments. Please note that as a special thank you to our loyal readers, the Sky Poker Showdown freerolls are open exclusively to subscribers of the magazine and you’ll need a subscriber number to register (see right for details). If you’re not already a subscriber and want to play it’s not too late. Ring 0870 444 8634 to get it sorted. Freeroll qualifiers Wednesday 23 May Wednesday 6 June The Grand Final Win any one of the 12 heats and you’ll qualify for the Grand Final, where two six-handed tables will do battle for £2,500. How to register 1. Ask yourself: ‘Do I subscribe to PokerPlayer?’ If the answer is yes, then read on. If the answer is no, then it’s time to consider subscribing (see ‘How do I subscribe?', right). 2. Open a real money account at www. skypoker.com (it’s not necessary to deposit any funds). 3. Enter your subscriber number and Sky Poker log-in name, along with your contact details in the form below. Your subscription number is printed next to your address on the bag that your copy of PokerPlayer arrives in. If you have already sent an email to [email protected] as directed by last issue’s covering letter then you do not need to do this – you’ll already be signed up. 4. Sky Poker will send you details of when and where to register. You’re guaranteed at least one freeroll slot.

Re: PokerPlayerMag Subscribers Only freeroll just recieved this............ Congratulations, you have been successfully entered into the Sky Poker Showdown, this email has all of the information you need to enter, so make sure you save it!

Free roll date & time

You have been entered to play in the £500 free roll tournament on Wednesday 23rd May at 8.30pm.

If you cannot make this date, then we cannot guarantee an alternative

Tournament Structure

3,000 starting chips, 7 minute blind levels

What happens next…

You will receive another email on 22nd May prompting you to:

• Go to Sky Poker and log in with the Skybet / SkyPoker User ID that you originally supplied us

• Go to ‘Tournament Listings’ and find ‘PokerPlayer Showdown’

• Register for the tournament

If you do not register before the tournament starts at 8.30pm on 23rd May you will not be able to play. (Note: You will only be able to register with the details that you sent to the PokerPlayer Team – ensuring that only PokerPlayer subscribers will get access to the Showdown!)

If you register and then find that you are no longer available to play on 23rd May, please un-register yourself so you will not be seen as ‘away’ on the tables.

You need do nothing now, and as stated above you will get a reminder on 22nd May. Registration will not open on Sky Poker before the email is sent.

Don’t Forget!

To experience the fun of playing poker with a Live TV Show go to skypoker.com now. When you signed up you will have received 500 Poker Points, you can use your Poker Points to play selected tournaments for FREE.

Or why not try our Super Sunday tournament at 9.00pm where Sky Poker will guarantee a massive £9,000 prize pool.

Good Luck,

The PokerPlayer Team