Danish Sas-league 5'th of April

HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AaB Aalborg v FC Midtjylland (14:00 BST)2.363.303.15105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Randers v FC Nordsjaelland (14:00 BST)2.643.302.90103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Vejle v AC Horsens (14:00 BST)2.773.252.73104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Viborg v OB Odense (14:00 BST)2.903.302.65103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Copenhagen v Silkeborg (17:00 BST)1.256.7019.00101% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapHandicap ResultOver/Under
Esbjerg v Brøndby (19:00 BST)3.253.452.37102%

Re: Danish Sas-league 5'th of April 22. round of Denmark SAS Ligaen. Game between Viborg FF and OB Odense. The home side is one of the weakest team in the league, but I think that theirs position is enough safe to stay in the first league for next season. They started spring part really good with away win 2:0 against Aalborg, then they draw in home with Brondby which is poor on away games, last game they lose with Farum 1:4. And today they must play with one of the best teams in Denmark. Odense really seriously think about play in UEFA Cup next season and in my mind they have big chance for this. Viborg's squad will not be full, they will play without more players than in the last game. These absences make team much weaker. Moreover I think that Viborg shouldn't concentrate on game against OB, but on the next two matches, when they playing with teams which are behind them in the league table. Because they can easy win with team I think. Odense are really strong on away matches. They won 7 away games, 1 drawed and only 1 lose. I think that they show it today and Arkadiusz Onyszko's team can win against Viborg. I played on Odense 0:0 AH in expekt yesterday for 1.85, but now the highest odds are about 1.80.

Re: Danish Sas-league 5'th of April

22. round of Denmark SAS Ligaen. Game between Viborg FF and OB Odense. The home side is one of the weakest team in the league' date= but I think that theirs position is enough safe to stay in the first league for next season. They started spring part really good with away win 2:0 against Aalborg, then they draw in home with Brondby which is poor on away games, last game they lose with Farum 1:4. And today they must play with one of the best teams in Denmark. Odense really seriously think about play in UEFA Cup next season and in my mind they have big chance for this. Viborg's squad will not be full, they will play without more players than in the last game. These absences make team much weaker. Moreover I think that Viborg shouldn't concentrate on game against OB, but on the next two matches, when they playing with teams which are behind them in the league table. Because they can easy win with team I think. Odense are really strong on away matches. They won 7 away games, 1 drawed and only 1 lose. I think that they show it today and Arkadiusz Onyszko's team can win against Viborg. I played on Odense 0:0 AH in expekt yesterday for 1.85, but now the highest odds are about 1.80.
Good call mate :ok Had a little look into this fixture after reading your post and had a go on it myself, cheers.

Re: Danish Sas-league 5'th of April FC Copenhagen - Silkeborg Pick : FC Copenhagen (-1) @ 1.61 /Sportingbet/ Too little time to bet on this match , but I think that FCC would achieve a win with a big margin . That`s FCC`s group : 1. Jesper Christiansen 2. Lars Jacobsen 3. Niclas Jensen 4. Hjalte Nørregaard 5. Brede Hangeland 6. Tobias Linderoth 7. Ailton Almeida 8. Michael Silberbauer 9. Fredrik Berglund 10. Jesper Grønkjær 13. Atiba Hutchinson 14. Michael Gravgaard 16. Dan Thomassen 17. Oscar Wendt 23. William Kvist 31. Benny Gall Well , Tobias Linderoth and Oscar Wendt are ready to play , the only important player , that would miss the game , is Marcus Aalback , but FCC have good back-ups - Berglund , Ailton and Hutchinson are really good players , and I think that they will score some goals today . After FCM won 0-2 at Aalborg , now Copenhagen have to win , and I think that struggling Silkeborg would suffer another heavy defeat , so I`m going here for a big hometeam win . Good luck ! ;)