BetonBet European Leaderboard - April

GaF

Re: BetonBet European Leaderboard - April

At last I made the money again!!! I bought in' date=' made a rebuy on hand 1, and that was it - didn't add-on, so it "only" cost me $21 :)[/quote'] Well done! I seem to have hit a brick wall in this, after doing quite well in the first few I played.

Re: BetonBet European Leaderboard - April Nice one GaF :clap (I daren't ask if that puts you in profit for the month ?) The 9 days I played in this cost me $169 and it has taken me until this evening playing STTs to get my balance back over the $200 I deposited. So I like the site but 6 seat STTs are my game on here, or freezeout MTTs ! Roll on the PL League. :ok

Nice one GaF :clap (I daren't ask if that puts you in profit for the month ?)
That's my second cash of the month - so I am in profit :ok And that's before I consider the $500 STT buy in they'll give me :)

Re: BetonBet European Leaderboard - April Just to add - we've still not reconciled this leaderboard with the official version but are still working on it ..... It seems that the results that the microgaming management reports gives out, for the lower positions only are different to those that are displayed in the lobby on the night. My version is based on the lobby prints that you see here - the official version is based on the Management Reports microgaming provide .... BetonBet are talking with Microgaming to try and understand why/if there are differences between what is displayed in the reports and the lobby.....

Re: BetonBet European Leaderboard - April lol - me neither - there's a lot of "dead money" in it - there's money to be made even without the overlay..... I presume to average spending about $40 per game over the month ..... doesn't take many cashes to be in profit :ok

well out in 9th :-( ak called by aq you can guess the rest
Well, at least both of us went out holding the better hand (my KQ lost to KJ when he made the straight, to put me out in 11th). Wasn't paying attention when GaF went out ... did you have the better hand too?