** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Todays incredible bet

eagleboy1984

:loon my eyes lit up when i saw this, so i have 1pt each way on this!

SelectionsTime of bet: 31/03/2007 14:56:52
Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
131/03/2007Charlton v Wigan (First Goalscorer)Zhi Zheng 18/13 Places 1/3 OddsTo Run
Unit Stake: 1.00 EWStake: 2.00Returns:
Total Stake: 2.00 Total Returns:
i understand Zheng is a defender but hes currently playing up front for Charlton!! :eek :eek :eek

Re: Todays incredible bet If he's up front that a great spot mate :clap Had a similar situation with one of my mates who is a Torquay fan. They had a defender who was converted to a striker and the bookies hadnt cottoned on so they were still pricing him up at 40/1! :lol We backed him for 3 games before they realised and cut the price but he never scored :(

Re: Todays incredible bet

i thought it was the right place, after reading this: Glory Hunters Forum The forum for all your Glory Hunts from 1 to one million, Systems for the fun of it, or just sharing selections. the bit about sharing selections?
you should be called eagle-eyed-boy! :lol i see your thinking and if you're gonna continue all your selections here and keep a profit/loss tally going, then fine no probs, but if its a one-off bet, then they will probably be more suited to the individual thread :ok

Re: Todays incredible bet The glory hunters forum are for systems with no real selection criteria, they are not for one off bets. We have all the threads in the world in the relevant forum to share selections. If we allowed everyone to have there own thread in Glory Hunters for 1 bets ot would become an extreme mess.