Russia Premier League ( Mar 31-Apr 1 )

Saturday 31 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Zenit SP v Spartak Moscow (11:00 BST)2.203.203.75104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Amkar Perm v Dinamo Moscow (12:00 BST)2.383.003.10108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Kryliya Sovietov v FC Moscow (12:00 BST)2.702.902.85107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Rubin Kazan v Khimki (12:00 BST)1.613.405.50110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Tomsk v Sat Ramenskoe (12:00 BST)2.522.903.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Tomsk v Saturn Ramenskoe (12:00 BST)2.702.872.87107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
ZSKA Moscow v Lokomotiv Moscow (12:00 BST)2.103.153.60108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 1 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Luch-Energiya Vladivostok v Rostselmash Rostov (08:00 BST)1.443.758.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Kuban v Spartak Nalc (13:00 BST)1.843.204.00111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Kuban v Spartak Nalchik (15:00 BST)1.833.204.33109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under

Re: Russia Premier League ( Mar 31-Apr 1 ) Tomsk hosting Saturn. Saturn is much better squad then Tomsk here and despite not some great start I can’t see them loosing here. Anyway they managed to stay unbeaten in S.Petersb. with Zenit in first round, and we know the strenght of Zenit this year, so I don’t think they will be defeated by Tomsk now. Will LAY Homewin, betfair @2.82. GL~ Kryla Sovietov hosting FC Moscow. Away team started with 2wins in first two rounds, while Kryla Sovietov had one win and one draw. I believe FC Moscow has more chances to win. Last year they won both encounters with Kryla Sov., beating them 4:0 and 1:0. Overall they are better and more compact team imo. Will LAY Homewin, betfair @3.1. GL~

Re: Russia Premier League ( Mar 31-Apr 1 ) Match: Zenit St Petersburg v Spartak Moscow Date: 31/3/07 Time: 12:00 cet Recommended bet: Zenit St Petersburg -0.25 @ 1.92 Bet365 3/10 This is a hugeclash between the biggest cities of Russia. Home advantage will be crucial IMO and give Zenit the edge over an injury depleted Spartak. The visitors miss seveal key players including the suspended Mozart. They havent exactly started the season that impressively and could struggle today. I rank these 2 sides pretty similar so 1.92 on the -0.25 AH looks a nice price worth 3/10 Match: CSKA Moscow v Lokomotiv Moscow Date: 31/3/07 Time: 14:00 cet Recommended bet: CSKA Moscow -0.25 @ 1.88 Bet188 3/10 This is a big Moscow derby and one in which CSKA have struggled in recent years. They lost both contest's last season so will want revnege today. They are definitely the best side in Russia at the moment, and I rank them aboive anyone else. Thats why this -0.25 AH @ 1.88 looks a great bet. I dont think they will lose this one, although a draw is possible. I beleive CSKA will show their class so worth 3/10 stakes.

Re: Russia Premier League ( Mar 31-Apr 1 ) :eek well I suffer an amazing embarrasment in Zenit Spartak led 0-3 at halftime, game over :@ I was watching and I'm at a loss as to how they've lost this so heavily. For me they were the better team, way more possession and chances. Just a superb Titov goal and penalty fcuking me up, Spartak so clinical. disappointing because theres no way they shoudl've lost this, let alone 0-3 :eek :eek

Re: Russia Premier League ( Mar 31-Apr 1 ) at least CSKA won for me today, although they were shit 2-0 was terribly flattering, Loko were far better IMO. CSKA defended well at times but their only class acts were Jo and Wagner Love. They didnt look like champions to me although I will take their win :tongue2

Re: Russia Premier League ( Mar 31-Apr 1 )

Luch-Energiya Vladivostok v Rostselmash Rostov (08:00 BST)1.443.758.00109%
This game is out of the lists of many russian bookmakers... They guess the match is fixed. Luch is a home winner team.
someone told me it will be a 'clean' game this year and that bookies are afraid that it will be fixed as it was last year, hence their low prices just in case, I took Rostov @ 9.0 a small stake. If the match is to be normal then this is value. Who knows though eh - probabbly will be fixed anyway