Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 30-Apr 1 )

Friday 30 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Chernomorets B v Belasitsa (13:30 BST)13.006.501.12112% Related markets...Match Result
Saturday 31 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Slavia Sofia v Spartak Varna (12:30 BST)1.166.0013.00111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 1 April 2007
Lokomotiv Sofia v Cherno More (13:00 BST)1.305.009.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Beroe v Loko Pd (15:00 BST)1.663.504.75110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
Botev Plovdiv v Liteks Lovech (15:00 BST)4.333.201.72113% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
CSKA Sofia v Rilski Sportist (15:00 BST)1.058.5023.00112% Related markets... - - -Match ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Levski Sofia v Marek (15:00 BST)1.058.5023.00112% Related markets... - - -Match ResultHandicap Result
Vihren v Rodopa Smolyan (15:00 BST)1.503.607.00109% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 30-Apr 1 )

The game will play in Petrich on Belasica`s stadium. :nana :ok
Absolute banker. Bet al of your money here. ;) Chernomorec is just a misunderstanding in Bulgarian football. Belasica plays good at their stadium , but it doesn't matter because every team wins against Chernomorec.

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 30-Apr 1 ) Beroe Stara Zagora - Lokomotif Plovdiv Pick : LAY Beroe That's a game , with no pressure , both teams are in mid-table position , no chance for them to get relegated , or to get a european ticket . This is some kind of a local derby , Plovdiv is about 90 km from Stara Zagora . Beroe , have new coach . This is Eduard Eranosyan - ex Lokomotiv player , and their legend . This is the coach , that won with Lokomotiv Bulgarian APFG , before a couple of seasons , for the first time in their history , and I can say that he is one of the best managers in Bulgaria . I really like his style , he is a young and talented manager , but he is very wise , he can motivate players enough to get the result he wants . But , in this match , Beroe has troubles . They can afford only 16 players for the game vs Loko . They have many injuried and suspended players - Koycho Ivanov , Ivan Spahiev , Manuel Lopez , Todor Simov all injured , and defender Nikolay Harizanov and strikers Doncho Atanason and Zdravko Todorov are suspended . This is a hard knock for the team , and I can`t see how they`re gonna win this match . They haven`t won in 2007 , made two draws here , in Stara Zagora , 0-0 with Belasica , and 1-1 vs Marek . Lost to Cherno More 1-0 in a poor match , and a goalless draw against Rodopa in Smolyan . For Lokomotiv , I can say that the team is playing better than the first part of the season , they won the derby last round , against Botev , 2-0 , but the result could be 6-0 as well ... ;) Lokomotiv are in better shape now , they have better players , and I don`t know why the odds show Beroe as favourites here , if the game is fair , Lokomotiv have better chances for the three points here . They won in Samokov vs Rilski Sportist , then drew in Plovdiv against CSKA , lost to Slavia in Sofia in a poor and very strange match , and last round as I said , they beated Botev ... I think in this situation , I would go for Lokomotiv straight win , this match is not included in bulgarian`s bookie , so I believe there is a reason for that ... Until the odds are like what they are at the current moment , there is a value in Lokomotiv ... GL to all ! ;)

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 30-Apr 1 ) Vihren - Rodopa Smolyan Pick : Rodopa Smolyan Well , this match has to be played on 1st of April , on the day of the joke , and of fools . And there are rumors , that the match itself would be a joke ... ;) As I mentioned before , Bulgarian APFG is not one of the most fair championships in Europe ... Vihren , are on 8-th place , with 26 points , enough to secure their elite status . Rodopa fight against relegation , but they are a very poor side , and are in desperate need of points . Their away record is more than horrable - they have 8 losses and 1 win , against Chernomorets Sofia-Burgas , which is the only team in the world I guess , who has negative points credit - they have -2 points ;) Vihren v Rodopa 01.04.07 / 15:00 1.50 3.60 N/O That's what you can bet here , in Bulgaria . As you can see , there are no odds for the away win . In fact , this is Rodopa`s last chance for survive . Last season , they fixed their match against Belasica Petrich , in Petrich , and with this 3 points , they survived . Now , Spartak Varna has 19 , Rodopa has 14 , and Marek , who are in the safe , 13-th place , have 20 points . So , Rodopa played this kind of games before , I think that they are capable of doing it again , they are very unattractive team , they are some kind of parasite , but they are not the only one , which is bad for our football . There is no need to talk about team news , most of the times the home team , which is set to lose , tells that have some squad crisis , and there is chance for filling the first elevan with youngsters , and etc ... The story is well known . I think , if someone finds this game in some bookie , he could try the away win , I think despite Rodopa`s poor away record , they can take all three poits , because they desperately need them , and Vihren finished the seasone , they beated Marek in Dupnitsa last match , and Marek is fighting againts relegation , too . So , when some team , which has already finished his season , beats one candidate for relegation , most of the times that team loses points from the other candidate . In short , it helps one of the teams to survive , takes points from team A , and gives points to team B ... Simple as that ... ;) With low stakes , this could be a good game for bet , and another poor game for Bulgarian football ... Good luck ! ;)

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 30-Apr 1 ) Lokomotiv Sofia - Cherno More Varna I suggest you should skip this match . Lokomotiv Sofia is really strong at home , they have really good squad , talented players , good coach , and they are 3 points behind Levski Sofia and the top of the table . For me , there is no chance for Loko to win the League , because neither Levski , nor Cska will let them do this . Loko are 7 points ahead Litex , and when the season started , they said that their main targer is the third place in our league , which guarantees that Lokomotiv would play in Uefa Cup next season . They can`t lose this place , they are making big preparations for that - trying to improve their training facilities , their stadium / they played on Cska`s stadium this season`s Uefa matches , but they of course want to play at their homeground / . So , Lokomotiv has tough games till the end of the season , they will visit Botev in Plovdiv , they have matches agains both Levski and Cska , so they can lose points , but they will not lose the third place . For this game , against Cherno More , Lokomotiv has their full squad . Importand midfielder Marcho Dafchev is ready to begin , he is a briliant set-piece taker , main star Tzvetan Genkov will be included in first eleven , too ... Cherno More`s boss , Yasen Petrov , is ex-Lokomotiv Sofia coach , he has many friends here , in LOkomotiv , but that won`t help . Cherno More is a decent team , he started well 2007 , earn a point in Sofia against Cska , but after that they had some poor games , they lost vs Slavia , lost vs Botev , and won their last match with 1-0 , but in fact it was a poor game , they should have won wih a big margin , but they are not in a good shape . Vladimir Kostadinov and Boyko Velichkov are back in training , but they will not play today , against Loko . I think that Lokomotiv will win this , but the odds are very small , so that`s why I`m gonna skip this game . Good luck ! ;)

Lokomotiv Sofia - Cherno More Varna I suggest you should skip this match . Lokomotiv Sofia is really strong at home , they have really good squad , talented players , good coach , and they are 3 points behind Levski Sofia and the top of the table . For me , there is no chance for Loko to win the League , because neither Levski , nor Cska will let them do this . Loko are 7 points ahead Litex , and when the season started , they said that their main targer is the third place in our league , which guarantees that Lokomotiv would play in Uefa Cup next season . They can`t lose this place , they are making big preparations for that - trying to improve their training facilities , their stadium / they played on Cska`s stadium this season`s Uefa matches , but they of course want to play at their homeground / . So , Lokomotiv has tough games till the end of the season , they will visit Botev in Plovdiv , they have matches agains both Levski and Cska , so they can lose points , but they will not lose the third place . For this game , against Cherno More , Lokomotiv has their full squad . Importand midfielder Marcho Dafchev is ready to begin , he is a briliant set-piece taker , main star Tzvetan Genkov will be included in first eleven , too ... Cherno More`s boss , Yasen Petrov , is ex-Lokomotiv Sofia coach , he has many friends here , in LOkomotiv , but that won`t help . Cherno More is a decent team , he started well 2007 , earn a point in Sofia against Cska , but after that they had some poor games , they lost vs Slavia , lost vs Botev , and won their last match with 1-0 , but in fact it was a poor game , they should have won wih a big margin , but they are not in a good shape . Vladimir Kostadinov and Boyko Velichkov are back in training , but they will not play today , against Loko . I think that Lokomotiv will win this , but the odds are very small , so that`s why I`m gonna skip this game . Good luck ! ;)
FTLokomotiv Sofia2-0 (2-0)Cherno More
Lokomotiv won , but in fact it was a poor match ... The two topstrikers , Antunovic and Tzvetan Genkov , scored for the home team ... ;)

Beroe Stara Zagora - Lokomotif Plovdiv Pick : LAY Beroe That's a game , with no pressure , both teams are in mid-table position , no chance for them to get relegated , or to get a european ticket . This is some kind of a local derby , Plovdiv is about 90 km from Stara Zagora . Beroe , have new coach . This is Eduard Eranosyan - ex Lokomotiv player , and their legend . This is the coach , that won with Lokomotiv Bulgarian APFG , before a couple of seasons , for the first time in their history , and I can say that he is one of the best managers in Bulgaria . I really like his style , he is a young and talented manager , but he is very wise , he can motivate players enough to get the result he wants . But , in this match , Beroe has troubles . They can afford only 16 players for the game vs Loko . They have many injuried and suspended players - Koycho Ivanov , Ivan Spahiev , Manuel Lopez , Todor Simov all injured , and defender Nikolay Harizanov and strikers Doncho Atanason and Zdravko Todorov are suspended . This is a hard knock for the team , and I can`t see how they`re gonna win this match . They haven`t won in 2007 , made two draws here , in Stara Zagora , 0-0 with Belasica , and 1-1 vs Marek . Lost to Cherno More 1-0 in a poor match , and a goalless draw against Rodopa in Smolyan . For Lokomotiv , I can say that the team is playing better than the first part of the season , they won the derby last round , against Botev , 2-0 , but the result could be 6-0 as well ... ;) Lokomotiv are in better shape now , they have better players , and I don`t know why the odds show Beroe as favourites here , if the game is fair , Lokomotiv have better chances for the three points here . They won in Samokov vs Rilski Sportist , then drew in Plovdiv against CSKA , lost to Slavia in Sofia in a poor and very strange match , and last round as I said , they beated Botev ... I think in this situation , I would go for Lokomotiv straight win , this match is not included in bulgarian`s bookie , so I believe there is a reason for that ... Until the odds are like what they are at the current moment , there is a value in Lokomotiv ... GL to all ! ;)
FTBeroe0-5 (0-3)Lokomotiv Plovdiv
I expected Lokomotiv to win , but not with such shocking result ... ;) Actually , they played well , and they deserved their win , totally crushed their opponents ... Nice odds were for Lokomotiv straight win , I hope somebody took advantage of it ... Like I did ... ;)

Vihren - Rodopa Smolyan Pick : Rodopa Smolyan Well , this match has to be played on 1st of April , on the day of the joke , and of fools . And there are rumors , that the match itself would be a joke ... ;) As I mentioned before , Bulgarian APFG is not one of the most fair championships in Europe ... Vihren , are on 8-th place , with 26 points , enough to secure their elite status . Rodopa fight against relegation , but they are a very poor side , and are in desperate need of points . Their away record is more than horrable - they have 8 losses and 1 win , against Chernomorets Sofia-Burgas , which is the only team in the world I guess , who has negative points credit - they have -2 points ;) Vihren v Rodopa 01.04.07 / 15:00 1.50 3.60 N/O That's what you can bet here , in Bulgaria . As you can see , there are no odds for the away win . In fact , this is Rodopa`s last chance for survive . Last season , they fixed their match against Belasica Petrich , in Petrich , and with this 3 points , they survived . Now , Spartak Varna has 19 , Rodopa has 14 , and Marek , who are in the safe , 13-th place , have 20 points . So , Rodopa played this kind of games before , I think that they are capable of doing it again , they are very unattractive team , they are some kind of parasite , but they are not the only one , which is bad for our football . There is no need to talk about team news , most of the times the home team , which is set to lose , tells that have some squad crisis , and there is chance for filling the first elevan with youngsters , and etc ... The story is well known . I think , if someone finds this game in some bookie , he could try the away win , I think despite Rodopa`s poor away record , they can take all three poits , because they desperately need them , and Vihren finished the seasone , they beated Marek in Dupnitsa last match , and Marek is fighting againts relegation , too . So , when some team , which has already finished his season , beats one candidate for relegation , most of the times that team loses points from the other candidate . In short , it helps one of the teams to survive , takes points from team A , and gives points to team B ... Simple as that ... ;) With low stakes , this could be a good game for bet , and another poor game for Bulgarian football ... Good luck ! ;)
FT Vihren 0:0 Rodopa Poor , really poor match . Maybe two or three interesting situations , and that`s all . In fact , Rodopa should regret more about wasted opportunities . Twice , their attacker Petkov had great chances for scoring a goal , but in first half , he couldn`t hit the goal , and in 86th minute , he was again behind the Vihren`s defence , but he couldn`t pass the keeper , so Rodopa took only 1 point here , which won`t be enough , i think ... ;)

FTBeroe0-5 (0-3)Lokomotiv Plovdiv
I expected Lokomotiv to win , but not with such shocking result ... ;) Actually , they played well , and they deserved their win , totally crushed their opponents ... Nice odds were for Lokomotiv straight win , I hope somebody took advantage of it ... Like I did ... ;)
You know that Loko is the best :tongue2 :cheers