$20,000 Super League

GaF

Cheers to FatBoyFat for flagging this with me :ok This will be one hell of an endurance test!!! (which MAY actually make it great value :loon) 2 events per day, 10,000 Starting chips and 15 minute blinds!! :loon :loon Starting at (I believe!!) 9pm BST and 2:30 AM BST each day!!!! So horrid times Buy in of $33 is expensive too!!! Starts Thursday, doesn't say how long it lasts for :loon But not sure how long people could keep that up!!! Think I'll skip it, it's too much for me (which means I'd be surprised if anyone goes for it!!) - anyone even tempted?

$20' date='000 Super League [img']http://www.bugsysclub.com/bugsysclub/images/M_images/pdf_button.png printButton.png emailButton.png
Tuesday, 27 March 2007
210x112-superleague.gifblank.gifNEW $20,000 Super League $20,000 is the prizepool split between the top 50 players in the Super League with a first prize of $1200. Two tournaments a day 3pm and 8.30 pm $30+$3 Buy in No Limit Holdem Freezout with 15 minute rounds and 10,000 starting chips League Table
How to Score The league starts 29th March and only the designated $20K Super League tournaments count and there are 2 per day $30+$3 buy in at 3pm and 8.30pm cdt. There is one point awarded for your finishing position and one point for each dollar won. all tournaments carry a guarantee with the Sunday 3pm being $3,000.

Re: $20,000 Super League The length of time and the endurance might just provide reasons why it might be value :unsure The more unappealing a tourney is, the fewer entrants it gets, the higher the value :unsure

Re: $20,000 Super League Its an interesting competition and if I was into playing at this level then I'd give it a go. Looks more designed for American/Canadian market as I can't see me wanting to play the 2:30 am game very much. Be interesting to see how many people it attracts - considering the fact that any one who plays in all of the games would contribute $450 or so in fees then (assuming ee split 50/50 with the game provider then a 100 or so each game would mean they broke even and probably attract some new business. But a possible $1200 for being up at 2:30 am a lot - no way!