Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28 Portugal look good at those odds 2.32, blew belgium away last night, ronaldo on the form of his life just now ( scored another 2 ) Theres enough danger in this large section without dropping points to kazakhstan as serbia done yesterday - I wouldnt imagine this would instill any confidence and Zigic sent off also for violent conduct will miss this match ( wont he ? )

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28

Portugal look good at those odds 2.32' date= blew belgium away last night, ronaldo on the form of his life just now ( scored another 2 ) Theres enough danger in this large section without dropping points to kazakhstan as serbia done yesterday - I wouldnt imagine this would instill any confidence and Zigic sent off also for violent conduct will miss this match ( wont he ? )
Looks a good bet for me too! With Quaresma, Nani and Ronaldo Portugal should have too much attacking prowess for Serbia. The only problems I can see is if Serbia choose to play a tighter game to at least get a draw against Portugal. In addition to the fact that I still don't rate any of the Portugese strikers.

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28 as you said already, Zigic will miss the match because of red card. captain Dejan Stankovic will return to team, and defense should be stronger for Krtajic and Dragutinovic. as portugal plays in great form now, i think i will place my bet on them, altought i'm from serbia myself.. we will play defensively (hooray for clemente :eyes), and would strive to draw..

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28 Serbia - Portugal Value is on Serbia with 0:0 here...I think that will not show so poor performance again.. Also in ltherir ast game heppened somthing UNBOLIVABLE..(i was reading about that).. Their father od serbians goalkeeper dided in hospital when game against Kazakstan was played..He dided in same minute when Kazakstan scored first goal!!!!!! Serbian goalkeeper didnt know that informations til end of game but first goal and dead of his father heppened in same minute..(i have not information watched his father game or not...) Serbia will not lose this game !!! Poland -Armenia I think that Poland will win here but odds must be 1.40 or more to be acceptable!! Azerbejdzan - Finland I will try to look for suprise in this game and i will play 1x on Azerbejdzan. Dont know why, but Finland seems not for me as team wich can not be beat by poor teams..

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28 Poland - Armenia I'll do the same bet as I did on Faroe Islands - Ukraine game. Poland is too strong for Armenia, will score more than one and won't concede a goal. my bets for sorrect score at FT: Poland - Armenia 2:[email protected] (bwin) stake 3/10 Poland - Armenia 3:[email protected] stake 3/10 Poland - Armenia 4:[email protected] stake 3/10 Poland - Armenia 5:[email protected] stake 3/10 Poland - Armenia 6:0@17:0 stake 1/10

Portugal look good at those odds 2.32' date= blew belgium away last night, ronaldo on the form of his life just now ( scored another 2 ) Theres enough danger in this large section without dropping points to kazakhstan as serbia done yesterday - I wouldnt imagine this would instill any confidence and Zigic sent off also for violent conduct will miss this match ( wont he ? )
Mate, Serbia played with B team in Kazakhstan.Clemente decided to field an experimental side in this match, but he just made a fool of himself.Only thanks to Nemanje Vidic, who was a class act on the day and probably the best man on the pitch, Kazakhstan didn't create more goal opportunities. However, there will be no gambling here.Skipper Dejan Stankovic(Inter Milan) is set to make his return from suspension, top defenders Krstajic(Schalke) and Dragutinovic(Sevilla) as well as Koroman(Red Star), Duljaj(Shakhtar),...,should all take a part in this match.Serbia will undoubtedly have 2x better side on Wednesday night. The absence of Zigic won't change too much.The likes of Pantelic(Hertha BSC) and Lazovic(Vitesse) are able to do the job!The game is sold out, so they'll be supported by 50'000+ fans!

Mate, Serbia played with B team in Kazakhstan.Clemente decided to field an experimental side in this match, but he just made a fool of himself.Only thanks to Nemanje Vidic, who was a class act on the day and probably the best man on the pitch, Kazakhstan didn't create more goal opportunities. However, there will be no gambling here.Skipper Dejan Stankovic(Inter Milan) is set to make his return from suspension, top defenders Krstajic(Schalke) and Dragutinovic(Sevilla) as well as Koroman(Red Star), Duljaj(Shakhtar),...,should all take a part in this match.Serbia will undoubtedly have 2x better side on Wednesday night. The absence of Zigic won't change too much.The likes of Pantelic(Hertha BSC) and Lazovic(Vitesse) are able to do the job!The game is sold out, so they'll be supported by 50'000+ fans!
Thanks this information should explain the odds offerd :cheers

Excellant info Kojic :ok what this forum is about, i still fancy portugal though ( w.c semi-finalists ) my thoughts are more pro-Portugal as opposed to anti-serb. You have decent players who play on the big stage, good luck.

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28 Serbia looks a value bet imo if we see it from the prospective of past home/away forms.

15.11.2006FriendlySerbia - Norway1:1
11.10.2006Euro 2008 QualSerbia - Armenia3:0
07.10.2006Euro 2008 QualSerbia - Belgium1:0
02.09.2006Euro 2008 QualSerbia - Azerbaijan1:0
06.02.2007FriendlyBrazil - Portugal0:2
11.10.2006Euro 2008 QualPoland - Portugal2:1
06.09.2006Euro 2008 QualFinland - Portugal1:1
01.09.2006FriendlyDenmark - Portugal4:2
08.07.2006World CupGermany - Portugal3:1
Portugal recent away win was only against Brazil in a friendly match and friendly is not a match that can be categorized as a serious match. But the fact Finland and Poland can draw and win against them respectively shows that Portugal can also be beaten! With shock loss against Bosnia, I expected them to do a lot better this time. A win is possible, even though my feeling this match is a draw.

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28 Azerbaijan-Finland Finland is getting better by each year. If they want to push for a qualification spot, these are the kind of games they must win. I think they have enough quality, but it will be a tight game. Pick 1: Finland - 1,45 @ Expekt Pick 2: Under 2.5 goals - 1,65 @ NordicBet Serbia-Portugal Serbia is a decent team, but Portugal are doing well and needs to win here. They have 2 straight wins without conceding in the group, and had no problems with Belgium in weekend. Pick 1: Portugal - 2,30 @ NordicBet

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28 Any injuries or suspensions for Portugal? Tracking back, it appears Portugal aren't good travellers. So infront of 50,000 serb fans it won't help them. If it's a must win for the serbs, then ill back them not to loose!

Any injuries or suspensions for Portugal? Tracking back, it appears Portugal aren't good travellers. So infront of 50,000 serb fans it won't help them. If it's a must win for the serbs, then ill back them not to loose!
:dude i heard on sky sports news christiano ronaldo is a doubt for portugal with a bruised heel picked up in a man utd training game ! wouldnt back portugal without him, would if he plays though .......... i dont like him but undoubtedly the best player in the world at the moment ! :dude

EventAzerbaijan- Finland
SelectionUnder 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date28/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 1.81 (Back)
ReasoningAzerbaijan lost last match away to Poland, 0-5, but at home they are a different team, and should not be underestimated, it's not a place were you just get easy points. Finland have, at last, made some good results in a qualifer series, and holds 2nd place atm. By the looks of it Finland plays lowscoring matches vs weaker opponants: Armenia at home 1-0, Kazakhstan away 2-0, Armenia away 0-0. Imo Finland have a very solid defence, so I predict that Azerbaijan will have huge problems even scoring one goal, and I doubt that Finland will score more than 2, 1-0 or 2-0 for Finland a likely result. What may speak for under is also that important Tottenham midfielder Tainio is out.

Any injuries or suspensions for Portugal? Tracking back, it appears Portugal aren't good travellers. So infront of 50,000 serb fans it won't help them. If it's a must win for the serbs, then ill back them not to loose!
Could be a trick, but according to latest news C.Ronaldo got injured in yesterday's training and is a major doubt for tonight's clash!Deco is ruled out through injury! http://www.b92.net/sport/fudbal/vesti.php?yyyy=2007&mm=03&dd=27&nav_id=238683

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28 With all this thing happend recently, I'm pretty confident that tonight game will go Under 2.5. I think that Pantelic & Lazovic are not capable for scoreing against Portugalian defence (especially without Zigic). Both of them same class forward (small, fast, week in contacts... I think that they won't get any usefull ball tonight. On the other side Portugal without Deco and (I really hope so) Ronaldo will be "stopfull" by expirianced Serbian defenders... ...so I'm pretty sure for Under 2.5 here and 0:0 CS also can happen

AnyOne watching Finland? How is Finland doing?
havent seen the first half, but ı can say Finland having difficulties to find chances...now they are in a bit more attacking mood, but not so sure, or recommendation for live betting...maybe a late goal .........

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Mar 28 Serbia hosting Portugal. Home side made a slump in Kazakhstan and lost 2:1. Situation in the team and aoround them is not for sure ideal, but the fact is they are still good home side which haven't lost for long time at home. Portugal is not good away on the other hand, loosing to Poland and playing 1:1 with Finland. Draw somehow looks more probable outcome here, betfair @3.3. Also I like zero goals in the match, bet365 @8.5. Serbia have great defence and at home they rarely conceeds. Looks like tight match without goals to me. Both teams will be satisfied with one point.

havent seen the first half' date=' but ı can say Finland having difficulties to find chances...now they are in a bit more attacking mood, but not so sure, or recommendation for live betting...maybe a late goal .........[/quote'] Thanks I pulled out in time and even made some money on Azerbardjan :lol . It was 1.3 with 8 minuts left of the game on Azerbajan win. Couldn't see the game live but the live statistics wasn't to advantige for Finland. Many nations have difficaultes with sccoring over there.