** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Southwell 22/03

Not the best card, and one I would generally leave alone, however in light of such a great start (See Kempton 21/03 thread) then I'll give a couple of tentative selections: 14:40 Shaftesbury Avenue(Nap) I feel will be best seen over 1m, however a fast finishing 2nd over 6f last time out at Southwell means that a better showing stripping fitter this time is inevitable at a more suitable 7f. 17:10 Three Boars(nb) Baby faced claimer William Buick has struck up a nice partnership with this 5 y-o, and it would not be a surprse to see a hat trick of wins registered. Last couple of wins were a tad cosy and there is definitely more to come. :hope TSK

Re: Southwell 22/03

4.10 Beau Sancy (nap) down in class and been waiting for this one to step up in trip for some time. Decent claimer on board taking 5lbs off. 7/1 at the moment crazy price for this one.
Agree jon, but watch for the other Harris GG in this race too King of Beers at a bigger price. Its won well in the past at massive odds:loon

Re: Southwell 22/03 Thats because of the non runner Dale.

The following non-runners have been removed from this market (Key: Race Card Number, Reduction Factor at time of withdrawal, Time). UK wallet Race card No. Reduction factor Withdrawal time 6. The Slider 10.5% 11:49 (UKT)

Re: Southwell 22/03 tentative selection Southwell 3.10 Government. 20/1 Big outsider when scoring latest ocer course and distance,this looks more competitive, but if similar run to LTO will go close, only 3lbs higher aswell. Any body got an opinion in the 2.10? Im tempted with Egyptian Lord but its a tough one to call

Re: Southwell 22/03 14:40 Shaftesbury Avenue(Nap) I feel will be best seen over 1m, however a fast finishing 2nd over 6f last time out at Southwell means that a better showing stripping fitter this time is inevitable at a more suitable 7f. Nice pick The Sand King 9/2 Winner Was also in my notebook from its last run :nana :nana

Not the best card, and one I would generally leave alone, however in light of such a great start (See Kempton 21/03 thread) then I'll give a couple of tentative selections: 14:40 Shaftesbury Avenue(Nap) I feel will be best seen over 1m, however a fast finishing 2nd over 6f last time out at Southwell means that a better showing stripping fitter this time is inevitable at a more suitable 7f. :hope TSK
fair play your on fire, great pick strolls home at 9/2:clap :clap well done mate:)

17:10 Three Boars(nb) Baby faced claimer William Buick has struck up a nice partnership with this 5 y-o, and it would not be a surprse to see a hat trick of wins registered. Last couple of wins were a tad cosy and there is definitely more to come.
Impressed by this one too. Should win today. Good luck to everyone on it :hope

4.10 Southwell - Petrosian Stable going well. Signs from ability from this one. Shaped with credit when third here over and his pedigree suggests that he will be suited by this step up in trip.
Excellent m8 11/8 winner (gamble landed)