Mot0 Gp Champion 2007

:welcome ive never seen any threads for motorbikes and seeing as moto gp is more popular than formula 1 these days i think its about time a thread was started. well the moto gp has already kicked off in quatar with casey stoner and his amazingly fast ducati taking the honours from the grand master valentino rossi . at the odds of 4/1 i reckon stoner wont win moto gp. dont get me wrong this boy has big balls and he drove his honda on the ragged edge last year,thats why he fell off a lot as quite simply his bike wasnt fast enough. this year sees him on a bike thats 12 mph faster than rossis yamaha ,but the momentum,late braking and corner speed and that rossi carries will more than make up for stoners advantage with his extra 12 mph on the sraights. danny pedrosa cant drive in wet weather so at 5/1 its an awful bet ,early reports suggest the factory hondas of pedrosa and hayden ( last years champion ) are a little sluggish as nicky hayden demonstarated in quatar. i rate hayden a better driver than pedrosa the only reason pedrosa finished in 3rd and hayden in 8th is that pedrosa is about 5 stones lighter ! john hopkins came 4th in quatar and held his own for most of the race,he could upset the form book this year and i reckon for "hopper" his maiden victory lies in wait this season,he is a quality totally brave rider,the suzuki looks good but with hopper on board its bound to go down or highside a lot this season ruling him out of championship contention. the man i fancy to be rossis main title rival this year is marco melandri, he finished 4th last year a point behind capirossi, he won races and if it wasnt for a terrible injuries last term he would have finished a hell of a lot closer to rossi and hayden than the final table suggested. marco melandri is a demon :ok this man despite his fifth place in quatar (sdtarted in 10th) he never knows when hes beat and is a very consistent rider. so il tip marco melandri e/w @25/1 with betfred to win moto gp in 2007, but if you gave me £10,000 and i had to have it on someone , youve guessed it ....MR ROSSI , 8/13 isnt much of a price but when you take into account hes won on virtually every track, won the world championship at top level 5 times and is the most succesful rider off all time, il be on him . he will win moto gp this year ,the yamaha looks good and the rider makes the difference, valentino is simply twice as good as anyone else driving a bike and his will to win this year after being beaten last year by hayden (his bike wasnt reliable) is all that matters. HE WILL WIN MOTO GP 2007. but melandri e/w @25/1 is a total steal and he will finish in the top 3 this year ! :ok

Re: Mot0 Gp Champion 2007 Hmm, right, this looks like the very first Moto GP thread as far as I can remember, mate - and full of info at that. Let's hope we'll have some of these on regular basis as by the looks of it, there is money to be made rather in individual races where the odds are prone to be a tad better. BTW, are there place only markets @ some books/Betfair and is it the same as in F1, ie. much safer market, esp. with Rossi being the overwhelming fav. BOL with you fancy, if he places @ such odds, it will be more than enough;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.