Ukbetting Con

Pro-Zac

Just a word of warning to you guys that a certain bookie is running a con. UKBetting are offering a £100 bonus based on earning MPP's during March and after paying me out for the 1st part of the agreement (£10 for 100mpps) they are now defaulting on their own terms and conditions. My account earned over 250mpp's by saturday dinner time and so I should have been paid another £15 in bonuses but still I have not received it and now after numerous calls they are saying that I have not earned enough points to achieve the bonus so I log into my account and what do you know it says I have earned 258pts yet the guy on the phone insists that I haven't so be careful with these guys as they clearly are taking the pee. Rant over just wanted to warn people to stay clear! ;-) PS I placed bets to the tune of £1,500 with them last week or so and would thought I would be treated as a respeted customer, obviosuly not! :wall