Sasliga 17-18/03

Vejle v Silkeborg (16:00 GMT)2.423.453.20102%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">
AaB Aalborg v AC Horsens (14:00 GMT)1.753.605.20105%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland (14:00 GMT)1.404.509.25105%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Esbjerg v OB Odense (14:00 GMT)2.603.252.80105%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Randers v FC Midtjylland (14:00 GMT)3.103.302.36105%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Viborg v Brøndby (17:00 GMT)3.403.302.29104%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Sasliga 17-18/03 Viborg - Brondby I`m thinkin` of backing Brondby this time , and to search for their first away win in Sasliga this season ... But I watched RL final last night , and I didn`t like how they played , i think Copenhagen deserved better this cup , Brondby`s goalkeeper was very poor and unconfident , so Copenhagen were unlucky not to have scored ... Viborg is currently on the ninth position , they have no chance for relegation , they are 11 points ahead of Vejle , and they are not in desperate need of points . BUt for team like Brondby , 9 matches away from home , and 0 wins , it is unacceptable for me . I find these odds very attractive , so I will put my money on Brondby ... Good Luck ... ;)

Re: Sasliga 17-18/03 I couldn't agree much less with you on Brøndby beeing value. I think Brøndby got a very undeserved win in the Royal League on a cheap penalty kick in a poorly played game. Brøndby got their defence in order again it seems, but their offensive been far from impressive in my book so far. Ofcause Brøndby wants their first away win in this game, but so did they in their last 9 away games without it happening :) Add to that: 1: Brøndby had little rest before this game due to their midtweek Royal league game. 2: Brøndby got a terrible 0-5-4 away record this season. 3: Brøndby only won ONE of their last 7 visits in Viborg. 4: Viborg had a excellent start with a 2-0 win away against Aalborg. So Brøndby at 2.25-2.35 is no thanks for me, but I will probably take a shot at Viborg +0.25 2.00, since I think that is clear value ;)

Re: Sasliga 17-18/03

I couldn't agree much less with you on Brøndby beeing value. I think Brøndby got a very undeserved win in the Royal League on a cheap penalty kick in a poorly played game. Brøndby got their defence in order again it seems, but their offensive been far from impressive in my book so far. Ofcause Brøndby wants their first away win in this game, but so did they in their last 9 away games without it happening :) Add to that: 1: Brøndby had little rest before this game due to their midtweek Royal league game. 2: Brøndby got a terrible 0-5-4 away record this season. 3: Brøndby only won ONE of their last 7 visits in Viborg. 4: Viborg had a excellent start with a 2-0 win away against Aalborg. So Brøndby at 2.25-2.35 is no thanks for me, but I will probably take a shot at Viborg +0.25 2.00, since I think that is clear value ;)
Accordin to this..... I ll go for a draw, with small stake Thats the best solution, In my opinion, of course

Re: Sasliga 17-18/03 [quoteAccordin to this..... I ll go for a draw, with small stake Thats the best solution, In my opinion, of course] Why go for anything Profeta? this game is wide open, and it is really a coin tosh, Save your money, you dont HAVE to bet on this game

Re: Sasliga 17-18/03

Thanks Todor. Maybe you should have sticked to yourself. Brøndby 1-0 up:(
But it`s full time now , and it`s 1:1 ... ;) Poor Brondby , but next time I`ll be looking for their first away win ... ;) They just can`t be that bad ... I think ...