Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 16-18 )

Friday 16 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Chernomorets B v Marek (13:30 GMT)9.005.001.22114% Related markets...Match Result
Lokomotiv Sofia v Rodopa Smolyan (13:30 GMT)1.237.0015.00103% Related markets... - - -Match ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Saturday 17 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Beroe v Belasitsa (13:30 GMT)1.573.305.50113% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
Botev Plovdiv v Cherno More (13:30 GMT)1.903.253.75110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
Levski Sofia v Vihren (13:30 GMT)1.137.0015.00110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Rilski Sportist v Spartak Varna (13:30 GMT)1.603.506.00108% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
Slavia Sofia v Loko Pd (13:30 GMT)1.503.756.00110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 18 March 2007
CSKA Sofia v Liteks Lovech (13:00 GMT)1.663.505.50107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 16-18 ) The greatest team in Bulgaria-CSKA will be with new coach,legendary player on past time Stoycho Mladenov,in this "must win" game.He was a coach on CSKA some years ago and make CSKA champions for another time.Now he have the same mission!I believe he will start with winner strike and home win now is sure bet! CSKA-LITEX home win (1.66)

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 16-18 )

The greatest team in Bulgaria-CSKA will be with new coach,legendary player on past time Stoycho Mladenov,in this "must win" game.He was a coach on CSKA some years ago and make CSKA champions for another time.Now he have the same mission!I believe he will start with winner strike and home win now is sure bet! CSKA-LITEX home win (1.66)
You probably now , that here , in Bulgaria , our bookmaker gives 2.00 odds for cska , which , for sure win , is quite a lot ... Also , I can't put my money on a team , who`s playing really bad , they were really lucky to win a poitn last round , here in Plovdiv , against Lokomotiv , and their best defender and leader and captain Valentin Iliev was sent-off , so he is suspended for this match , against Litex ... On the other hand , Lovetch has a really good squad , the new brazilian atacker showed good qualities , and Lupko Petrovich is really great and wise coach ... Of course , this is a 'must win game' for Cska , because if they lose a point or three here , Levski / the greatest team in Bulgaria / , will be unreachable , now they are 6 points ahead of cska , and this round they have an easy game at home vs Vihren ... Good Luck with that mate , but I prefer to watch the game with a bottle of bear in my hand , than to pray for a team like cska to win ...

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 16-18 ) Well , 888 , if I`m to answer with one word , so - No ! I don`t think that Spartak would achieve 9 away lose in Samokov against Rilski Sportist ... In Bulgaria , this season we have two teams , that are absolutely home teams . They are Botev Plovdiv , and Spartak Varna . Spartak already lost two home games , their only two in 2007 , but they were easy to predict - against Litex Lovetch and Levski Sofia , every team in Bulgaria can lose ... They play in one way at home , and in completely different way , when they had an away game ... Spartak took some good players during the winter break , but in their first matches they couldn`t use them , because they were not given a license . Now , two of them , are already ok , and shall play tomorrow - serbians Velimir Ivanovich and Budimir Djukic . Ivanovich is well known in our league , he played in Slavia Sofia , and he has qualities . I`m not familiar with Djukic`s properties , but they say , that he is a decent player , too ... Spartak also is hoping to index the nigerians Emanuel Baba , and Deniran Ortega , but they will probably play for them the next round , not tomorrow ... ;) Spartak also have a new coach , Nedelco Matushev , they have new target - Spartak want to achieve 8th place after the season is over ... I think they can succes only if they start to win points away from home ... Suspended is defender Boyan Iliev , who played really well against Levski . Heh , the whole team played very well vs Levski , they even scored a goal , and that was the third goal thah Levski conceded this season , so I think Spartak would be able to get a point in Samokov ... My pick here would be LAY Rilski sportist , as I don`t like their style of playing , they are not a team for A Liga , they are now in a 4 loses in a row , I believe that a draw here is really possible ... Good Luck ... ;)

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 16-18 )

todor, why did they agree to move the game? and will chernomorets be switching their other home games also ?
Actually , this is a little complicated ... Well , first of all , Chernomorets have to play their home games in Bulgarian`s National stadium , "Vasil Levski" , in Sofia , but the rent is a little high for a club like Chernomorets , so they cannot pay the taxes ... On the other hand , Levski Sofia played last season`s matches in "Vasil Levski" , both for home championship , and for UEFA , so that the players became well acquainted with the stadium . Now , when Chernomorets can`t play there , Levski said , that they have the money , so they will play on the National stadium , and I guess that is gonna be till the end of the season , and when the new one starts , Levski will again play their European matches here , at "Vasil Levski" ... Well , in short , Chernomorets is almost relegated , I think that is one of the weakest teams in whole Europe , so it actually doesn`t matter where they are going to play their matches , it would be a miracle , if they earn a win , or even a draw .... ;)

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 16-18 ) No , they haven`t ... They don`t know even if the team is gonna exist the day after today , if I have to be honest ... It is too late for the team to be expelled from the league , so they just have to finish the championship , but as far as I know they haven`t deciden where they will play their home matches ... Maybe , they won`t have any home matches , and they will visit all of their opponents till the end of the season ... If there is an official statement , I`ll let you know ... ;)

Re: Bulgaria APFG ( Mar 16-18 ) Sorry for not taking part of the discussions but tomorrow I have TOEFL IBT. 888, what ever you, DON'T BET against Spartak. We have a new coach, Rilski Sportist sucks as a team, and believe me, if the new guy changes the strategy for the 2nd half, we can go home with 3 points. We will go there confident, Rilski sportist are mad because they were f.. up in the last one or two rounds, by the refs that is. Wouldn't be surprised at any outcome here but home win koef. is just a lie, it should be MIN 1,9. More info from me probably next weekend, wish me luck tomorrow, I have been preparing all by myself for this exam and it kinda determines my future!