phew! this is not recommended

had a good day today, you guys know this isnt after eventing as i have put these in my threads today: started with L'Antartique (nicked 28/1) then had Idole first (thought i'd taken the 22's with Hills but must have forgot the button & ended up on at SP 12/1!!) looked at my account & remembered i had a very small lucky 15 with those 2 winners taken at the EP's:clap , then looked at the next line, £1EW accy with 2 others. At this point, i had £578 going onto >>>>> Garde Champetre @ 14'S which if had won would have had £9k going onto >>>>>>>>>>> The Last Cast @ 40's paying £369k :eek At this point, i really started to feel ill, as i thought what do i do, if this next one wins, i was thinking Hills would ring me to discuss the matter & what if they offered me something, the irony of Garde's defeat was that McManus/O'Neill second string won at 33's!! Just thought i'd share the story happy final ending, nicked 18/1 on Oscar Park in the last. That is aftereventing!!:spank

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.