croatian league 17.03

hajduk-varteks 1,4 hajduk to win this one is a bank,odd will go down for sure will be areond 1,2 or lower varteks have a lot of player suspended from the club,they played bad last round against sibenik and were punished for bad play on the other side hajduk is always good bet when playing home they have to win for a moral,and they are simply better team,huge difference between thies clubs varteks dont need to win,they task for this season is not to go in sec. league,they sold all their good players... easy win for hajduk... take this bet as soon as possible:welcome

Re: croatian league 17.03 Hajduk - Varteks Hajduk looked quite bad against Dinamo in Cup, I think they can be happy that they still have active result which still leaves them hope that they can reach Cup finals. But with gameplay they presented, it's a no go. Defence, best part of the team, looked like wind is blowing through them, midfield was really poor, they couldn't create a single dangerous chance, while attack was suffering because of midfield. Varteks was spared of Cup 'trouble' but they didn't shine also in last matches. Their coach Dalic was mad at some of his players who performed bad against Sibenik and deicided to fine them with 500 or 1000€. Since start of spring part of the season, Varteks does not look good, they've collected only one point so far in last four matches, and Split is not the place where they can count on points. Team news say Varteks cannot count on 1st and 2nd GK's Madjaric & Ivankovic, Prahic(red card), Vuk, Simic, Papa & Melnjak, all of them important while Hajduk has defender Zivkovic(important) sidelined, while defender Pelaic is doubtful. Midfielder Rubil was a big dissapointment so far and most likely will not play so young talent Drago Gabric will take his place. H2H between these two teams speaks in favour of Hajduk and all those missings, it's hard to believe Varteks can get something in Split despite modest performances of Hajduk in last two matches. Home win. Pick: H, Odds: 1.40, Stake: 9, Bookmaker: Expekt

Re: croatian league 17.03 Hajduk - Varteks Match starts at 15:00 CET. Best way to get courage at the time when things are not going so good is: either to get drunk or find someone that is even worse than you are and beat him. Second thing is what I expect that Hajduk will tray to do today in Split. I hope they will not get drunk no matter they play like they are drunk. Hajduk has no absent players, only Živković, key defence player, is doubtfull but it seems he will play. On the other hand Varteks has many problems with several important players, including two goalkeepers that are absent and unexpirience 18-years old BeÅ¡enić will be goalkeeper today for guests. Hajduk doesn't play so good but at Poljud they are always way more dangerous than away. Varteks on the other hand is tottaly out of form with many injuries and I can not imagine what their play will look like. They have problems in all lines and they are only waiting for two weeks break. I expekt Hajduk to win this one and to return to good track before two week break. Varteks is the right oppenent to do so because, at the moment they looks really bad. Still despite Varteks problems I am even more confident in over game than in easy Hajduk win. Hajduk has been, exept in Zagreb, creating chances, but realization was not so good. At home that should be much easier than away. I exepkt attacking formation with Hajduk playing at home and as always when playing with Varteks many goals. Coach Dalić is also always, no matter he has many problems in his team, prefering playing than defending. Medium stake on over 2.75 GL Pick: >2.75, Odds: 1.89, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: croatian league 17.03 Dinamo(-1,5) - Rijeka Match starts at 20:15 CET. I will not wait anymore because odds started to drop so much and I expekt them to 1,90 soon. Dinamo is best Croatian team at the moment. Although I do not like Ivanković as a coach Dinamo plays better than it was while Kuže was coach. I do not know why but it is a fact. That same Kuže is coming to Zagreb with his new club Rijeka. Rijeka is, as I sad many times, most overrated club in Croatian league. They do not play good and Kuže did not have enaugh time to change something. Dinamo has no new absent players and Rijeka is without Rendulić and Ivanov which will make it even harder for them. Dinamo is much better team, playing at home, in better form and without importan absent players. Rijeka's only advantage on the other hand is that they have new coach and somethimes it can be positive shock. Still, quality difference is too big and I expect easy Dinamo's victory with 2 or more goals difference.. Medium stake. GL Pick: H, Odds: 2.03, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Pinnacle

Re: croatian league 17.03 Å ibenik - Pula Match starts at 15:00 CET. Pick on Pula. As I have explained before Pula's coach Gračan is forcing defensive style of play esspecially away from home. Sam thing will be today. On the other hand Å ibenik is good at home and plays in attacking formation but some problems between coach Pudar and some players can affect their usual aditude. Smaller stake as I said this is bet becuse of Pula style of game. GL Pick: Pinnacle

Re: croatian league 17.03

HAJDUK-VARTEKS 2:0:nana:nana
I have to say that Hajduk was not playing good and that they did not deserve it. They were strugeling and Varteks had couple of great chances but they did not manage to score. Hajduk goalkeeper continues with great savings. Dinamo was dominant in the match againstRijeka. They could score 2-3 more but they were looking little bit without tired. I can see Rijeka has some improvements with new coach.