• 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 19:45 Betfair $10,000 Added
    • 19:45 Laddies Cheltenham
    • 20:00 Pacific UK Open FINAL
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000
    • 20:15 Laddies Two
    • 21:00 32 Red World Hurdle $1500 Added

Re: **Poker Thursday 15th March** I can see I'm going to have another of those STUPID evenings where I'll be playing abou 5 tourneys on 5 differnet sites at the same time ..... WHY do I do it? Was going to skip the laddies game, but looking at the lobby - only 61 in so far .... so can't skip it :unsure

Re: **Poker Thursday 15th March** Out of laddies daily :( Had AA 3 times in 40 mins, last time decided to slow play and got busted by 33 with a full house 3s full of 10s (knew he had it on the river, god knows why I didnt fold).. Went on total tilt after that and finaly lost KK to quad 10s :sad

Re: **Poker Thursday 15th March**

Mr V' date=' Pocket Lady and myself made up a PL Podium on the Poker Satellites freeroll, I'm sure your not susposed to laugh that much whilst "concentrating" on the final table - nice one guys :ok[/quote']All part of my cunning plan.... :lol :lol :lol Good fun though mate, and how do you like yer quads? :dude Ross, you stack was up and down like a *****'s knickers. I bet you had more fun than I did! Well played. :ok