Betfair Cheltenham promo - 10K added

philossify

Re: Betfair Cheltenham promo - 10K added Very nice one mate - cheers :ok Have added to the diary. Also $2750 in Bounties!!! improved.jpg The Cheltenham Gold Cup is undeniably one of the biggest horse races of the year and to celebrate Friday’s star-studded race (not to mention an entire week of racing highlights), we’re laying on a massive $10,000 added poker tournament on the eve of Friday’s main event. The excitement around this amazing value poker tournament is elevated to an even higher level with an additional $2,750 of prize bounties riding on the backs of the top ten favourites in the Gold Cup. Knock any of them out in the tournament and YOU get their bounty! This has all the hallmarks of an absolute classic and you can get involved for just $20+$2 (less than £12) on Thursday 15th March at 8pm (GMT). Just download Betfair Poker and set up a unique poker alias. You will find the tournament in the main tournament lobby and you can register right now!

download.gif

Betfair’s Gold Cup of Poker – The Lowdown Where: Betfair Poker When: Thursday 15th March at 8pm (GMT) What: Betfair’s Gold Cup of Poker Buy-in: $20 + $2 Extras: $10,000 added to the total prize pool by Betfair Poker and $2,750 in bounties for knocking out the Gold Cup favourites The Bounties

Gold Cup Horses

Poker Alias

The Bounties

Kauto Star

Kauto S

$500

Exotic Dancer

ExoticDance

$450

State of Play

StateofPlay

$400

The Listener

TheListener

$350

Beef or Salmon

BeefoSalmon

$300

LAmi

LAmi

$250

Cane Brake

Cane Brake

$200

My Will

My Will

$150

Halcon Genelardais

Halcon G

$100

Forget the past

Forget Past

$50

Re: Betfair Cheltenham promo - 10K added I'm toying with the idea of making this the focus game :unsure I realise it will be pretty unpopular with some for the buy in (and morl for being on Betfair!!), but there dont seem many better candidate games tomorrow (and Betfair is a core site!!)

Re: Betfair Cheltenham promo - 10K added

Already up against it. Dealt 88 and I call a raise (from a shortie) as do 4 others... Flop 6J6 rainbow. I check as do the others and initial raiser pushes. I decided he had missed with his A and called, he shows AK and hits on the river. :eyes
Then as I typed this I get AA and get back in it... Then I call 'his' raise and knock him out with A8 suited vs his KK.... :dude Revenge is sweet. :lol