** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super League 25th Week, 16-17-18 March

I wanted to open the topic very early because I beleive that this week is very tricky and there are games that we should think, analyze and discuss about. We all had a good run and I want this good run to keep on going so a little bit more and early work should help us. Konyaspor v Galatasaray 3.640 3.290 1.926 Gaziantepspor v Rizespor 1.926 3.290 3.640 Kayserispor v Antalyaspor 1.725 3.330 4.560 Trabzonspor v Ankaragücü 1.418 3.950 7.090 V.Manisaspor v Sakaryaspor 1.725 3.330 4.560 Ankaraspor v Sivasspor 2.280 3.250 2.830 Denizlispor v Gençlerbirliği 2.680 3.190 2.430 Bursaspor v Fenerbahçe 4.560 3.540 1.676 Besiktas v K.Erciyesspor 1.266 4.810 9.880 Odds are from 10BET.:drums

Re: Turkish Super League 25th Week, 16-17-18 March Suspended Players :spank Zafer Demir,Cangale Franco,Murat Duman,Musa Aydın - Sakaryaspor Fransergio Bastos,Petkovic Michael,Mehmet Yıldız - Sivasspor Kemal Okyay - Kayserispor Özgür Volkan Yıldırım - Gaziantepspor El Saka - Konyaspor Emre Toraman - Erciyesspor Cosmo Da Silva Mariel Everton - Gençlerbirliği Holosko Filip - Vestel Manisaspor Umut Bulut - Trabzonspor Inamoto Junichi - Galatasaray

Re: Turkish Super League 25th Week, 16-17-18 March Konyaspor-Galatasaray away win 7/10 Gazianterpspor-Rizespor x2 5/10 Kayserispor-Antalyaspor home win 7/10 Trabzonspor - Ankragucu home win (just in combo with another game) Vestel Manisa-Sakaryaspor home win 8/10 Ankaraspor - Sivasspor x2 6/10 Denizlispor-Genclerbirligi 1x 7/10 Bursaspor-Fenerbahce away win 9/10 Besiktasspor- Erciyesspor home win (just in combo) Combo of this round: Bursaspor-Fenerbahce x2 Konyaspor-Galatasaray x2 Besiktas-Erciyesspor home win Good luck !!!

Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 16-18)

Friday 16 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Konyaspor v Galatasaray (18:00 GMT)4.003.352.15102%
Saturday 17 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ankaraspor v Sivasspor (12:00 GMT)2.403.253.20104%
Denizlispor v Gençlerbirligi (12:00 GMT)2.783.252.84102%
Gaziantep Bld v Caykur Rizespor (12:00 GMT)2.133.304.20102%
Kayserispor v Antalyaspor (12:00 GMT)1.803.505.35103%
Trabzonspor v Ankaragücü (12:00 GMT)1.653.757.00102%
Vestel Manisaspor v Sakaryaspor (12:00 GMT)1.803.805.40101%
Bursaspor v Fenerbahçe (17:00 GMT)5.003.501.85103%
Sunday 18 March 2007
Besiktas v Erciyesspor (17:00 GMT)1.464.759.20101%

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 16-18) Welcome too all to Turkish Super League thread... I wish you all good luck. Lets start with Friday :drums 2007-03-16 Konyaspor v Galatasaray Taking a side is too risky for this game. Even I beleive that Galatasaray will manage to win at the end of the 90 minutes, I am not confident enough to write that prediction as a pick. Konyaspor will miss importnat defender El Saka which may cause important chances in plans of Konya. For the ones who dont know, Konya's forward Tayfun is also a good defender and he usually replaces the ones absent in defense and I expect the same to happen today. Anyway, for me the best bet for this game is seeing both teams scoring which is based on the motivation of the teams. Both teams are in need of winning and I am confident that they will do all to win. Konya lost last 2 games and they want to bounce back and Galatasaray has no credits left to lose any points. These facts for each team shows me that both teams will fight hard and try to win and I beleive that will make our bet win. Pick: Both Teams To Score , Odds: 1.70, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super League 25th Week, 16-17-18 March

EventKayserispor - Antalyaspor
SelectionKayserispor
Strength5/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningKayserispor couldn't win against Sakaryaspor last week which was due to good performance of the Sakarya striker Cangele who scored three goals and Kayseri missing lots of chances. Today they really want to cover it and they will be really fired up for this game since they are playing a better opponent in front of their fans. Konya and Galatasaray drew yesterday which also pushes them for the win today. Most of the missings returned to the team so they will not have much problems. Antalyaspor is relieved by the recent results they are getting. They conceded last week which ends their defensive run. Today their coach told the press that they are relieved and this match is not a big deal if they lose. That shows their motivation. Therefore I'm picking Kayserispor win. Kayseri at home conceded goals only in three matches. I would pick Antalyaspor not to score with the juicy odds of 2.3 which is a high probability. GL

EventManisaspor - Sakaryaspor
SelectionManisaspor
Strength5/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningA match where two teams has missed the 3 points a lot. Manisaspor is not winning for like 8 or 9 games while Sakaryaspor is not winning for 12 games. It was obvious for Sakarya to be this way since they had a terrible break period and there is lots of chaos among the team. Manisaspor also has a small chaos this week, since most of the staff has been sacked except their coach of course. But today they need this win so much that they are gonna give their everything at home. They are missing important strikers like holosko and rafael but still their offense style is smt like team offense so they won't have much of a problem. Sakaryaspor still is my main candidate for relegation and today, they are playing away with 3 very important missings. Last week's hero, striker Cangele is missing, Also important first team regulars, murat duman (very important), musa aydin, zafer demir won't play today. I don't see how they are gonna survive this game. Manisa really should not slip up here or else they are nearer to the relegation. GL

EventTrabzonspor - Ankaragucu
SelectionTrabzonspor
Strength5/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 1.63 (Back)
ReasoningTrabzonspor stopped their good streak last week against Galatasaray away from home. I think in that match, my team, played surprisingly good so that's why Trabzonspor lost. Their right back Musa's foot was broken so today they will play without him. Also their in-form striker Umut will be missing today while Ceyhun will be playing against his old team. Trabzon will probably win this one since they are planning of moving up. Umut missing will surely be a handicap but this could be the match that Yattara shows his performances before his injury. I don't have much to say about Ankaragucu. They are a decent team, getting decent points and today they will probably lose which is also decent. They will probably survive with their good coach so losing here won't be too much problem for them. Also if you don't find these odds good, you can try Trabzonspor to win by win at 3.5 which is also more probable than the odds suggest. GL

EventBursaspor - Fenerbahce
SelectionFenerbahce
Strength5/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningFenerbahce beat Konyaspor last week and they might start and uptrend again by winning today. They don't have any important missings and now I think they fully forgot about the UEFA cup and started concentrating on the league. While fener can beat bursaspor technically, they can also win this game without a fight. Bursaspor chairman told to the press that they would decide who is the champion of this season because all three of the contenders will play at Bursa. I think that's a message to Besiktas because they let them relegate two years ago beating only Bursa and losing to all of their rivals. For this reason they even have a big fight between them. Also Bursaspor coach is an ex-fener goalie who has given lots of years to fenerbahce after being injured. I'm not saying that Bursa will straightly give away the match because they are the only team that beat fener at their stadium this year. But now if they feel comfortable about the rest of the season, they can do something like that. Also I wouldn't bet if fener wasn't able to beat bursaspor without any mind games. They surely can.

EventAnkaraspor - Sivasspor
SelectionUnder 2.5
Strength5/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningSimply very good odds. I even couldn't believe it. Ankaraspor is really a defensive team that gets their points by not scoring but defending. Sivasspor is a counter- attack team which realies on open defenses to score. That is more true today since they miss their good striker Mehmet Yildiz and the pressure will be on Balili who is just a fast, great COUNTER-attack player. I don't think that Ankaraspor will open their defense that much. Only one that can make this bet lose, is the reserve Sivas goalie. I hope he has a good game. GL

EventGaziantepspor - Denizlispor
SelectionGaziantepspor
Strength3/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 2.15 (Back)
ReasoningThis match is actually a no bet game but these odds are generous from Betdaq. Gaziantepspor has not been winning recently and they really need this win to get comfortable. At home they are always a good force and today they will be fired up for the three points since they are playing one of the worst away sides of the league. They don't have any missings and one goal could even be enough for them so I also fancy under 2.5 but the odds were low. Rizespor got a good win at home last week so they would want to keep up with that but that seems hard today because away from home they are not so good. All in all I think that they can get a draw today so I will not stake high for this game. If you can find -0.25 handi for Antep with good odds, than that could be worth a high bet. Rize winning would be too much..

EventDenizlispor - Genclerbirligi
SelectionDRAW
Strength2/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 3.25 (Back)
ReasoningThis match is a complete stay away. I looked at lots of bets for this match but couldn't find anything to bet on. I couldn't find any way that one team could beat the other in any handicap. So that's why I'm picking draw with small stakes. Denizlispor's home advantage could give them a draw or a narrow win. GL...

Re: Turkish Super League 25th Week, 16-17-18 March Good luck Aimar, my friend... I have 3 more bets for this week and this is all for me... Good luck to all :drums 2007-03-17 Denizlispor (+0.25) AH v Gençlerbirliği What a good offer from 10BET. I beleive that this is the best betting option for this game. I always say that there are right moments to back a team and this is the right moment for Denizlispor. But, instead of taking the home side, I prefer + 0,25 AH , which makes me feel more confident and secure. I have heard that Denizlispor's board of directors will make a payment to the players before the game .This will be a motivation for sure but even tere was no payment, Denizlispor's situation in the league shows that they have no more credits left. They have all the quality to avoid relegation and I have to tell that I rate Denizlispor's trainer better then Gençlerbilirği's trainer. To conclude, I have to tell you that this bet and game is all about Denizlispor for me and at least I really dont see them losing. I am confident for this bet. Pick: H, Odds: 1.55, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: 10bet 2007-03-17 Ankarasapor v Sivassspor I am not a big fan for u/o bets, I have to admit that. But, the facts and the infos about this game points only one direction ; low scoring game. Sivas has lots of missing which will make it hard for them to play and attacking football. On the other hand Ankaraspor is not a team that plays attacking football. I dont think anyside would be sad with a draw, but what ever the score will be, I dont expect to see more than 2 goals, maybe even less. This is a good game to bet on under 2.5. Pick:

Re: Turkish Super League 25th Week, 16-17-18 March what a blow in turkish football!!!! Trabzon sold match again!!! I think that turkish football must take place where deserved to be and i hope that will be very soon...What a funny league of loosers... I am very glad that no one of big players doesnt want to play there anymore..League of loosers!!!!

Re: Turkish Super League 25th Week, 16-17-18 March My special award goes to Kayserispor who goes 3-0 up then ends up 4-4 against ANTALYA!!!. There was a referee disaster in manisaspor game which ended up with a red card to manisa keeper. don't know what to say about trabzonspor. Anyways nearing the end whatever we bet, we'll lose since this is Turkish League we're talking about. I will probably pick the lower teams from now on.

Re: Turkish Super League 25th Week, 16-17-18 March Any further opinions on Erciyesspor? I've followed them a bit lately and they seem a decent side. I'm wondering if it might be worth playing them at 8.2 as it seems a big price. Also, I really don't rate Besikitas and Tigana, how he is still in the job I'll never know.

Re: Turkish Super League 25th Week, 16-17-18 March Yep in Turkish league we are now in a situation where teams with no ambitions will always lose to teams with important ambitions. Tonight, that's not the case though, it will be a clean match. and without Bobo Besiktas will have a harder time scoring. Erciyesspor is really solid in defense and with their counter- attack strikers they can surely score goals. I think they can get points in this match, it will not be surprise if they do. Erciyesspor +1 AH 2.00 @ pinnaclesports 5/10 GL

Konyaspor-Galatasaray away win 7/10 2-2 LOST Gazianterpspor-Rizespor x2 5/10 1-0 LOST Kayserispor-Antalyaspor home win 7/10 4-4 LOST Trabzonspor - Ankragucu home win (just in combo with another game) Vestel Manisa-Sakaryaspor home win 8/10 CANCELLED Ankaraspor - Sivasspor x2 6/10 2-1 LOST Denizlispor-Genclerbirligi 1x 7/10 3-2 WON Bursaspor-Fenerbahce away win 9/10 0-4 WON Besiktasspor- Erciyesspor home win (just in combo) 1-0 WON Combo of this round: Bursaspor-Fenerbahce x2 0-4 Konyaspor-Galatasaray x2 2-2 Besiktas-Erciyesspor home win 1-0 COMBO WON !!!! Good luck !!!
combo won...but i lost on signes..Bad round for me

what a blow in turkish football!!!! Trabzon sold match again!!! I think that turkish football must take place where deserved to be and i hope that will be very soon...What a funny league of loosers... I am very glad that no one of big players doesnt want to play there anymore..League of loosers!!!!
Please watch your language... Trabzon is not ateam to sell a game... And the things you wrote about our league is unacceptable... Why dont you say the same for Spanish league after Santander beat Valencia at home ? No need to talk that dirty about a league...This is unrespectfull...Please behaive yourself...