Cheltenham Special Bets

Firstly Irish Trained winners I dont think they have a strong team, they have lost Celestial Wave, War of Attrition, Macs Joy, Harchibald, In compliance all in the last week. I dont see an irish winner on day 1 at all. On day 2, i would give them Aran Concerto or Newmill plus the Bumper winner. Day 3 they ight win one of the handicaps & on Friday i see nothing. Skybet go 13/2 4 or less winners Tote go 16/1 3 or less winners I get paid out on both if its 3 winners & happy to have a run for my money. Top trainer VCbet still go 7/1 for Jonjo O Neill who has live hopes in a few races this year. Nicholls is favourite based on his Kauto Star & a couple of others plus Ruby's love of the place. Also, the 8/1 on Pipe with Ladbrokes is appealing. Distances Will expect Kevsul to post up a few over the 4 days, however Sporting odds go Evens for any race to be won by a short head. That looks generous with so many good horses on show. Top Jockey Leaving out the dynamic duo, Robert Thornton & Timmy Murphy could battle it out at nice prices here. Thornton is 10's & Murphy 12's. Place quartet Sporting odds go 16/1 for the place quartet of Straw Bear/Voy per ustedes/Blazing bailey & Exotic Dancer Sounds good to me.

Re: Cheltenham Special Bets Bowles, Some cracking bets there. I do like every one of the bets, and there isn't any that I would try and talk you out of. The sht-hd winning distance at Evens to me is a steal, as is Jonjo EW for top trainer. Good luck mate:ok

Re: Cheltenham Special Bets That short head distance bet looks like a banker imo. Might have some of that. Distances Will expect Kevsul to post up a few over the 4 days, however Sporting odds go Evens for any race to be won by a short head. That looks generous with so many good horses on show.

Re: Cheltenham Special Bets

That short head distance bet looks like a banker imo. Might have some of that. Distances Will expect Kevsul to post up a few over the 4 days, however Sporting odds go Evens for any race to be won by a short head. That looks generous with so many good horses on show.
I agree, so many quality horses on show I doubt very many will hack up by 10 lenghs or so. great spot

Here we go!!! Are you all starting to feel excited?? ;) I personally can't wait for tuesday!! GL with the bets, mate :hope
Me neither the roar of the crowd on the first day with the first race always gives me goosebumps. :drums :drums :drums :drums

Me neither the roar of the crowd on the first day with the first race always gives me goosebumps. :drums :drums :drums :drums
got the whole week off to watch this. Tuesday & maybe wednesday round my old mans who loves cheltenham more than anyone. Thursday probably have a day at home, friday a few lads coming round to watch it. must remember to speak to the wife & kids at least once a day during the 4 days other than "quiet, mine's got a chance here, GOWAAAAAAANNNNN!!!"

Re: Cheltenham Special Bets I got a booklet from VC bet and one interesting one they have is on Gold Cup race. If your horse is leading at the last fence and doesn't win you get your stake back. I've backed The Listener and I think it'll probably be in front at that point with Beef Or Salmon staying on if it's on it's feet, Kauto Star thereabouts if on it's feet and Exotic Dancer tearing up the hill. After what happened in Ireland with BOS and Listener that seems like sense to bet with them for Gold Cup. Max bet return £100.

Re: Cheltenham Special Bets Just been looking over the specials on betfair and like the look of this lot to keep up some interest; Top Trainer : Hobbs 7.80 Top Jockey : Johnson 7.40 Over 80 Lengths Total Distances : 1.73 5 or fewer favs to win : 2.30 Highest SP 25-1 / 40-1 inc. : 1.88 Shortest winning SP 6-4 or below : 1.67 Do like the look of the distance bet, i know we have class horses and you could expect tight finishes but there are a few races that lack quality and it only takes one to win by 20 lengths and your laughing. BH

Re: Cheltenham Special Bets Premierbet are doing Happy Hour.

chelt_offers.gif
sign-detroit.gif
The big day is finally here and to celebrate the Cheltenham Festival 2007 we’ll be holding best price on one runner every day in our ‘Happy Hour’ Logon to www.premierbet.com to get on,
detroit2.jpgKeep tuned for tomorrow’s best price horse, Good Luck The Premierbet Team
clickhere.gif
*£25 maximum stake

Re: Cheltenham Special Bets Distances bet day 1 Hills go 2.50 17.5L to 27.5L 3.10 over 27.5L with 2 competitive races in the Arkle & Champion Hurdle, i see those being tight with leass than a length in both cases to spare. That leaves about 15L over the next 4 races. I think the spread looks ok today. sporting index go 22-25L as thier spread, i recommend 1pt sell @22.

Distances Will expect Kevsul to post up a few over the 4 days, however Sporting odds go Evens for any race to be won by a short head. That looks generous with so many good horses on show. Sounds good to me.
Wish I had a seen that. Got to be giving money away at the festival. Wonder if they will put it up again as it has already won. That is a BRILLIANT find mate WD.:clap :clap

Firstly Irish Trained winners I dont think they have a strong team, they have lost Celestial Wave, War of Attrition, Macs Joy, Harchibald, In compliance all in the last week. I dont see an irish winner on day 1 at all. On day 2, i would give them Aran Concerto or Newmill plus the Bumper winner. Day 3 they ight win one of the handicaps & on Friday i see nothing. Skybet go 13/2 4 or less winners Tote go 16/1 3 or less winners (3 after day 1!!) I get paid out on both if its 3 winners & happy to have a run for my money. Top trainer VCbet still go 7/1 for Jonjo O Neill who has live hopes in a few races this year. Nicholls is favourite based on his Kauto Star & a couple of others plus Ruby's love of the place. Also, the 8/1 on Pipe (1 so far :ok )with Ladbrokes is appealing. Distances Will expect Kevsul to post up a few over the 4 days, however Sporting odds go Evens for any race to be won by a short head. That looks generous with so many good horses on show. (paid out on 4th race) :clap :clap Top Jockey Leaving out the dynamic duo, Robert Thornton (1 so far) :ok & Timmy Murphy could battle it out at nice prices here. Thornton is 10's & Murphy 12's. Place quartet Sporting odds go 16/1 for the place quartet of Straw Bear/Voy per ustedes/Blazing bailey & Exotic Dancer :$ Lost Sounds good to me.
a reasonable start

Firstly Irish Trained winners I dont think they have a strong team, they have lost Celestial Wave, War of Attrition, Macs Joy, Harchibald, In compliance all in the last week. I dont see an irish winner on day 1 at all. On day 2, i would give them Aran Concerto or Newmill plus the Bumper winner. Day 3 they ight win one of the handicaps & on Friday i see nothing. Skybet go 13/2 4 or less winners Tote go 16/1 3 or less winners I get paid out on both if its 3 winners & happy to have a run for my money. Top trainer VCbet still go 7/1 for Jonjo O Neill who has live hopes in a few races this year. Nicholls is favourite based on his Kauto Star & a couple of others plus Ruby's love of the place. Also, the 8/1 on Pipe with Ladbrokes is appealing. Distances Will expect Kevsul to post up a few over the 4 days, however Sporting odds go Evens for any race to be won by a short head. That looks generous with so many good horses on show. Top Jockey Leaving out the dynamic duo, Robert Thornton & Timmy Murphy could battle it out at nice prices here. Thornton is 10's & Murphy 12's. Place quartet Sporting odds go 16/1 for the place quartet of Straw Bear/Voy per ustedes/Blazing bailey & Exotic Dancer Sounds good to me.
a small review, irish winners, i thin k it was 4 going into today & i was counting my money until the last fcuking race:@ top trainer - jonjo went close with 3 wins against Nicholls 4. distances - evs for a sh defeat was like printing money:nana top jockey - thornton @ 10's :nana landed