• 17:30 32Red Villa v Arsenal
    • 18:00 Betonbet European Leaderboard
    • 18:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points
    • 18:30 Stans Sunday Roast
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 19:00 Golden Palace Try Me Freeroll
    • 20:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd
    • 20:45 Betfred Sport of Kings

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th March** Ah well 3rd in yesterdays - 332 (out of 333) in tonights GoldenPalace game. Yep GoldenPalace were in my dead accounts folder primarily because of the slow payment (and because they don't support currencies other than dollars properly - always had feeling I was losing on exchange rate especially if I withdrew to my £ Neteller account). Have put in a withdrawal request for most of my winnings - lets see how long it takes.

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th March**

The PacificPoker Matador tournament has a ridiculously low entry!!!! Just 3 Players in tonights qualifier so far - (reg has been open 3 days!!!) - top 10 qualify for final!!! Some HUGE prizes too!!! I have been talking to live support, but they cant put me in - ANYONE on PL who doesn't have a Pacific account should get in this!!!! Just make sure you sownload from the link on the Pacific Website for the Matador freeroll!!!!
I don't think Pacific likes me :( As with the paper freeroll, I am not eligable. :@

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th March** Same 3 names in tomorrow!!! Looks like everyone who gets in could be going to Spain!!!! :loon I cant understand why they advertise a restricted tournament openly on their website as if for everyone, whilst making no mention of the restrictions!!!!!

I seriously hope your joking mate :wall
I'm afraid it's true. It was only about $50. I harrassed them with emails and calls for about 6 months and got nothing - ended up giving up. Then it suddenly appeared back in my Neteller account one day. Golden Palace - you suck donkey-dick. :spank :spank :spank :spank

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th March** Thanks lads, couldnt beleive my luck at times, and guess what!!!! after 16 emails and 4 phone calls, and a threat to call the kahanawake gaming commission, the money was moved to my neteller account before i got home from work! So good news all round!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ah well 3rd in yesterdays - 332 (out of 333) in tonights GoldenPalace game. Yep GoldenPalace were in my dead accounts folder primarily because of the slow payment (and because they don't support currencies other than dollars properly - always had feeling I was losing on exchange rate especially if I withdrew to my £ Neteller account). Have put in a withdrawal request for most of my winnings - lets see how long it takes.
Did you get your withdrawal Phil? Or anyone else?

I got mine' date=' £266.39 ($525) but I had to send them loads of ID. I didn't have to make a deposit though. Are you having problems Hodgey?[/quote'] No I haven't tried yet mate. Was just wondering if I was going to be in for a hard time getting my cash. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Re: **Poker Sunday 11th March** Just tried withdrawing to Neteller and it said I had to deposit first if I want to withdraw using this method. So have deposited (went through ok) and requested withdrawal immediately. Showing as waiting...... :hope

Just tried withdrawing to Neteller and it said I had to deposit first if I want to withdraw using this method. So have deposited (went through ok) and requested withdrawal immediately. Showing as waiting...... :hope
I withdrew directly to my bank account. I didn't have to deposit first. I think it is normal for a site to require you to deposit first if you use Neteller. After 3 or 4 days you will get an E_Mail asking for ID - passport, utility bill, bank statement et al. Then once you've sent them in it will take another 3 or 4 days before they clear the payment. That's unless you shout at them like Morlsey did in which case it may arrive a bit quicker. :rollin