Football trixie

Wolf4ever

Going to go 'live' with a bet i do most weeks, hopefully not putting the kiss of death on it.:hope Simply picking 3 teams, covering 3 doubles and 1 treble. 2 out of 3 correct will not quite return full stakes most weeks, but it's better than backing the straight treble and losing the lot if 1 does go down IMO. Staking will always be 3 x 3pt doubles, 1 x 1pt single = 10pts Odds will range from 1.50 upto anything really. Prices are quoted from whill as they are my local bookie and where the bets are placed. Thats it folks, todays selections to follow :ok

Re: Football trixie

This weekends picks are Cardiff 1.72 :clap Swindon 1.57 :clap Blackburn 1.90 :clap 3 x 3pt doubles 1 x 1pt treble = 10pts staked
The perfect start, :nana :nana :nana total staked = 10pts returns = 32.22pts profit/loss = +22.22pts

Re: Football trixie

stormer of a weekend for you mate :clap
Yeah you could say that! Actually better than you think, i also did the trixie to level stakes on the half time coupon. Swindon scored a 45th min pen for a full house on that one too with odds of 6/5 Cardiff, 11/10 Swindon and 13/8 Blackburn :rollin Only thing i forgot to do was the lottery :wall :wall :wall