PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday

GaF

PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday  

1. 1.

• Yes, I am playing and will be representing PL
    • Yes, I am playing, but will be representing another forum I am a member of
    • No, I wont be able to play in this

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PreRegistration Open NOW!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Win Vegas Holiday

Sorry GaF but I'll be on an old tub in the middle of the Med at that time.
The old tub has sprung a leak and is having to be patched up so our plans have been delayed by a week, so: I'm in for both games. :nana

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday Anyone else? Preregistration closes WEDNESDAY...... If you are unsure if you can make it - REGISTER ANYWAY to give yourself the option .... nothing lost be pre registering (for the buy in event or the freeroll) Remember these are very likely to be focus games!!!!

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday Just logged in to Absolute to check if my token for Saturday was there yet but it seems we may be automatically registered? 2605 registered for the freeroll. Then had a look for Sunday's $5.50 and there's 1281 registered for that, including me, yet I've only got $4 in my account, and it's still there. :unsure

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday Curious .... definitely not what it says on the Online Forum Challenge web site....

Registration for this event will open 24 hours before the start of the tournament. NOTE: You WILL NOT be automatically registered to play in this event. Each eligible participant must register in the Absolute Poker Tournament Lobby before the tournament starts.

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday Home for a brief pit-stop between golf and pub - was listed previously, but won't let me register now!! :wall Have fired off an e-mail and should be home around 4pm (for an hour before another Pub visit) so we'll see what happens then!! :hope TQM edit - received e-mail saying I was now okay to register - tried to register, but still met with the same ineligible message. Another e-mail fired off but pub is abeckoning at 5:10pm so may not make it. p.s. - didn't want to waste a message when I only have 3 to go before my retirement!!

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday Well I've just sat down to play (after Doctor Who finished ;) ) to find that I finished in 1181st place and I haven't played a hand. :unsure Can only think that they clear out sit outs? (I was logged in) What a waste of time and effort registering. :(

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday

Well I've just sat down to play (after Doctor Who finished ;) ) to find that I finished in 1181st place and I haven't played a hand. :unsure Can only think that they clear out sit outs? (I was logged in) What a waste of time and effort registering. :(
they do clear out sit outs and i think it is a good thing to be honest,,i thought we all knew that........... unlucky helen

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday Just made it home.....no sign of me registered!! Why go through the hassle of regging if it doesn't matter!! Feckin waste of time - Absolute Poker........die a slow death!!! :ok:ok:ok Too pissed for cash tables.....see you tomorrow!! 2 posts to go!! TQM

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday

they do clear out sit outs and i think it is a good thing to be honest,,i thought we all knew that........... unlucky helen
How would we all know that? The only site I've ever come across that happening before was on old Betfair and I don't think it's the same on their new site. Don't like this site anyway and wouldn't choose to play there so won't be putting any money in for tomorrow's game. Good luck anyone left in and for tomorrow.

How would we all know that? The only site I've ever come across that happening before was on old Betfair and I don't think it's the same on their new site. Don't like this site anyway and wouldn't choose to play there so won't be putting any money in for tomorrow's game. Good luck anyone left in and for tomorrow.
sorry if what i said came across wrong,just thought a lot of us had played on the now defunct site that was a clone of absolute....and i assumed wrong:sad personally i have always liked this skin and wish a lot of other poker sites would also kick out the sit-outs, given time i think you could grow to like it as well,a lot of players could make a lot of money from here,i know i have,and i am no great shakes as a poker player:dude

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday dont like this site:puke lost a large amount of chips with kk 2 other callers 1 had kk as well the other one had 77 -7 on the turn, went all in 3 hands later with 88 2 callers 1 had 88 also and the other AA no chance of hitting trips here :wall

Re: PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday Can't really complain when it's a freeroll but wouldn't be happy if I'd paid, especially as I was sat out less than 30minutes. I suppose it'll say in the MTT rules somewhere how it works. Would rather see a sit out simply blinded out, but without the benefit of the all-in hand being allowed to be 'played', which I have seen on one site. Played on the site a couple of nights ago and it looks really dated to me, plus it wasn't obvious to me when it was my turn (no good when you're playing from the kitchen). But I suppose you get used to anything the more you play there. I never played the 'other' site. :tongue2