PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday

GaF

PreRegistration CLOSING SOON!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Vegas Holiday  

1. 1.

• Yes, I am playing and will be representing PL
    • Yes, I am playing, but will be representing another forum I am a member of
    • No, I wont be able to play in this

468x60_3102.gif Download HERE!!! OFC and ABSOLUTE POKER WILL BE SENDING ONE LUCKY WINNER TO FABULOUS LAS VEGAS TO PLAY IN THE WPT MIRAGE POKER SHOWDOWN SUPER SATELLITE!!! The OFC Events... Pre-Registration opens Wed. March 14th, 2007 at 3pm EST Pre-Registration closes Wed. April 11th, 2007 at 3pm EST Online Forum Challenge #13 Freeroll - Hosted and Sponsored by Absolute Poker Saturday, April 14th, 2006 at 3:00pm EST. 2,000 Player Maximum Total Prize Pool: $2,500 ($2,000 for player prize pool, $500 for winning forums) Online Forum Challenge #14 Cash Added Buy-In - Hosted and Sponsored by Absolute PokerSunday, April 15th, 2006 at 3:00pm EST - $5.00 + $0.50 buy-in, PLUS ***1st Place Winner of this event will receive an “Absolute Poker WPT Mirage Poker Showdown Trip”. Winner receives a paid buyin to WPT Mirage Poker Showdown Super Satellite ($1500 +$80), on Friday, May 18th, 2007 and $500 in travel expenses. ***2nd and 3rd place will each win a bonus prize of a $200 + $16 buyin to AP's weekly $150,000 Guaranteed Tournament, playable on the Saturday of their choice. ***$2,000 Cash added to player prize pool, ***$1,000 in private events for the winning forums.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Win Vegas Holiday

Thats me in then. Notice registration starts in a few days time. will it be password protected ? If so, if we could have it before 17th March, so I can register before I go away. :ok
You register on the onlineforumchallenge website - usually they then preregister you/give you a token ...... Passowrds etc dont come through me......

PLUS ***1st Place Winner of this event will receive an “Absolute Poker WPT Mirage Poker Showdown Trip”. Winner receives a paid buyin to WPT Mirage Poker Showdown Super Satellite ($1500 +$80)' date= on Friday, May 18th, 2007 and $500 in travel expenses.
I'll probably enter this, however I assume they're expecting an Amercian based winner with only $500 travel expenses !!

Hopefully we can all do well' date=' and win the $500 for the forum too.[/quote'] To be honest, we dont really have a shot at that - there are a small number of very big forums that enter, and the way it is structured noone else has a shot at that prize....

Re: PreRegistration Open NOW!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Win Vegas Holiday Registration is now open - suggest you do it STRAIGHT AWAY so that you dont miss out ..... Form is 4 fields long - will take you less than 30 seconds to do ..... need to do it twice - once for the freeroll and once for the buy in event ..... PreRegistration closes 4 days before the event - so DON'T LEAVE IT TILL THE DAY, YOU WON'T GET IN!!! If you're not sure whether you'll make it or not, then PRE REGISTER so that you if the option if you choose to later!!! Adding a poll so we can get a rough idea how big the PuntersLounge team is..... The site you need is www.onlineforumchallenge.com You will get email confirmation immediately after registering - if you dont then you need to chase it up!!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PreRegistration Open NOW!!! Absolute Online Forum Challenge - Win Vegas Holiday

Only 11 of us in? :unsure We were getting 50 odd before - where are you all?
Sorry GaF but I'll be on an old tub in the middle of the Med at that time.