Wolve 10/03

Re: Wolve 10/03 Decent card at Wolverhampton with the Lincoln trial the highlight. I have a couple of EW possibilities in 2 of the handicaps today. MARAJAA 3.30 Wolverhampton RPF 7/1 Lincoln trial but this is not as strong as previous renewals. The selection ran a cracker 3 starts ago when just failing to beat the best AW horse this season, Areyoutalkingtome. That is rock solid form and a repeat of that form will be enough. Disappointed both starts since, but I think Willie Musson has targetted the horse at this race and, off bottom weight, should go very well. The outside draw may not be the burden it ought to be, with 4 of the last 5 winners coming from a double figure draw. Also 5 yr olds have won 6 of the last 10 runnings of this race, and Marajaa is one of only 3 in the race. ONE MORE ROUND 4.35 Wolverhampton RPF 10/1 One of the most talented yet frustrating horses in training, very rarely wins but always comes with a very late rattle...so why am I tipping this horse up today? I believe this is a very weak race for a Cl 2 handicap, and the easiest this race has contested for a while. Has the benefit of Ryan Moore in the saddle, and also has a wide draw which could help this horse as it likes to come late. Back at best trip today (6f) after a couple of runs at the minimum trip. Only 2L behind Areyoutalkingtome when last tried at 6f and is 4lb lower than that mark today. If everything falls right for this horse, the double figure odds will be a steal.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.