How To Build A Poker Table

Valiant23

Guest gazza271

Re: How To Build A Poker Table With my DIY skills :unsure :lol :$ I think I will be better off with one of these, dont think the price is to bad either 'No Limit' Texas Hold'em Poker Table With Burgundy Cloth DrinkStuff_arrow_button_rev.gifBack - More products in >Poker Tables

8062.jpg8062_small.jpg8078_small.jpg

nolimit.jpgThere are two types of poker players in this world: the mediocre and the elegant. The mediocre are quite happy playing on any old surface, with any old cards and using tiddlywinks as poker chips. The elegant are different. They realise that poker is a game of style as well as strategy, so they increase their enjoyment by making the environment as authentic as possible. newlimitcloseup.JPGThis “No Limit†table provides the kind of elegant authenticity that all serious players strive to achieve. The table measures 2050 x 1050 x 750 mm and is incredibly sturdy, supported by removable arc pedestal legs with PVC laminate. It features a padded play field with a sumptuous burgundy cloth covering. It also has a removable padded chair-burg-tx.gifrail so that all players will be relaxed and comfortable no matter how long a session lasts. Then, as if to top everything off with a final note of understated elegance, it includes ten stainless steel drink holders. Elegance... you’ve either got it or you haven’t. Special offer: Buy the Poker table with 6 Poker chairs and only pay for 5 chairs! Get one chair free! To find out more about the chairs, click here...

Delivery Details: This item can be delivered to most locations free of charge. An extra delivery charge may apply to locations that are a long distance from the UK motorway network. Please note this item may not fall within our standard 2-3 delivery schedule. For more information please call us on 0870 428 0958. Alternatively you are welcome to come and view this item and collect from our showroom (New Showroom) located here...
able2buy-bnpl.gifWe are now able to offer interest free credit on this and other products. Please call us for details on 08707 602182 or proceed to checkout for more infomation.

Price: £325.00 (P223D)

gotnostock.gif Out Of Stock - Due 30-Apr Email me when in stock again

Price: £474.94 (P223D & 6 Burgundy Chairs)

gotnostock.gif Out Of Stock - Due 30-Apr Email me when in stock again