** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 9-11)

Friday 9 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Sakaryaspor v Kayserispor (18:00 GMT)4.103.452.2099% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 10 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Gençlerbirligi v Gaziantep Bld (12:00 GMT)1.763.555.25105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Bursaspor (12:00 GMT)2.263.353.40104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Fenerbahçe v Konyaspor (17:00 GMT)1.444.8010.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 11 March 2007
Antalyaspor v Ankaraspor (12:00 GMT)2.203.253.75103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Caykur Rizespor v Vestel Manisaspor (12:00 GMT)2.133.403.90103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Erciyesspor v Denizlispor (12:00 GMT)2.093.254.20103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Ankaragücü v Besiktas (13:00 GMT)4.103.352.14101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Trabzonspor (17:00 GMT)1.853.605.00102%

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 9-11)

EventSakaryaspor - Kayserispor
SelectionKayserispor
Strength2/10
Date09/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningKayserispor, with half of the team missing, could still beat Rizespor with somehow a lucky goal but it doesn't matter since they are very close to being in second place so late in the league. They are playing the weakest team in superleague imo. And they should be highly motivated since Galatasaray is facing Trabzonspor on sunday and Trabzon is really on fire while Galatasaray seems to end the season with stupid squad errors and out of form players. For this match those missings will all return to the team but they will be without their captain Bulent Bolukbasi who is suspended by a red card. Sakaryaspor continue to lose and after that Bursaspor loss, I can't even count on them at home. Their main problem is they had too many coach and player changes, they didn't even have a solid break period and if they are gonna stay in the superleague (I don't think so) it might be thanks to their late performances when the players get used to each other. But I don't see that today since they are facing a great, motivated side. Kayserispor coach sees a fixture advantage and he said that with this advantage they could even be the champions. With fixture advantage I think he means games like today's game. So we'll see..

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 9-11) Sakaryaspor v Kayserispor I really like Kayserispor. The way they play, tacticks, motivation and quality is above all league for me. They are the best team for me in the league.They fight hard, they dont quit and I personally have a big respect for them, BUT ; This game is different. This is the very last chance for Sakaryaspor. They play at home and there will be a big home crowd for this big-old Turkish Club. The game will be on TV so, I believe that this will be a huge effect on Sakaryaspor's player to show themselves for transfers at the end of the seaoson and also, very important,Sakarya's Boar Of Director has announced that if the team manages to avoid relegation, each player will receive 75.000 USD which is a big money for Sakarya. Even there are motivation factors for Kayseri, I dont see Sakaryaspor at least losing and I expect a narrow win. I really like 10Bet's offer and I will take it which is: Sakaryaspor +0.25 AH @2.18 in 10BET

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 9-11) Two weeks ago i wrote a preview about “under 2 goals” bet in our league, pointing that it has big value. In our league most of the games are going on between 40-50 meters in midfield. If there is a leading team, it only wants to keep the score and teams aims are not to lose more than winning. More than 25 years 3 clubs Beşiktaş, Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray never lost so much points like this year and all teams never has been so close to each other. Here are some statistics from second half of season; Game played: 56 Games under 2 goals: 26 Games with 2 goals: 8 So %60.7 of games ended with 2 goals or under 2 goals but bookies go on offering 2,60-2,80 for this, thats why i still see value on this bet. Adding to this that teams are so close to each other in relegation zone and in cup places zone even 1 point gets important for each team. So under the lights of these facts, my bets will be; Sakaryaspor-Kayserispor Two teams with totally different aims. But they both need to win. I admit that i dont like Kayserispor and they proved me wrong several times. Their top scorer Gökhan can be successful in an anatolian team but hes not a big team player imo. Sakaryasopr is like a bee without needle. They dont have a scorer even a good attacker. Goal keeper Martinez, a bit afford of Cangale and Cappuro, thats all. Team to score first will sit at the back i think as only 3 points matter for both side. This game will be like a dog fight in midfield. Pick: under 2 goals Odds: 3,00 Stake: 3 Gençlerbirliği-Gaziantepspor Away side missed great advantage to be save from relegation zone by losing to Erciyes at home. Their coach decleared that his players did nothing on pitch, didnt fight, didnt run etc. He added that he will change at least 3 players in this game who fights and runs because games are more than physical fight from now on and to keep a clean sheet is the first aim of teams. Gençlerbirliği strong enough to beat them and they are chasing cup spot so 3 points will be their aim no matter if game ends 1-0. Pick: under 2 goals Odds: 3,10 Stake: 3 Pick: (-0,75) Gençlerbirliği Odds: 2,07 Stake: 6 Sivasspor-Bursaspor Bursaspor looks comfortable on the middle of table and 10 points far away from relegation zone but in fact they are not! They have a hell of fixture; They will host Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş and Galatasaray, they will go to Trabzon so they cant play open and relax. Sivasspor always better in away games and their coach summerized it well after Fenerbahçe game: “we have to find open places to play good, we have just this kind of players but in home games our rivals sits at the back, locks the game in midfield and somehow they score one or two.” I still dont believe Bursaspor is not good as their place on table. Pick: under 2 goals Ods: 2,90 Stake: 3 Pick: (-0.25) Sivasspor Odds: 2,00 Stake: 5 Antalyaspor-Ankaraspor Home team played 6 games in the second half season, won four of them by 1-0, draw 0-0 once and lost 1-0 in an away game. Both sides play “not to lose football” I expect a close and boring game, home advantage can be effective. Ankaraspor will be satisfied with one point, they will look for counters with Jaba but Antalyaspor’s coach knows well about it and i think he will play man to man with Jaba, try to find a goal, and finish the game. Pick: under 2 goals Odds: 2,60 Stake: 3 Pick: Antalyaspor Odds: 2.15 Stake: 6 K.Erciyesspor-Denizlispor Two teams playing their last hands on this game. Home side has 6 under 2 goals and 1 exactly 2 goals in last 7 games. They fight to death with their coach’s mentality. They have 22 points but 11 of them came from last 6 games. Their great afford desrves respect. Their scorer Cenk will be back from suspension. Denizlispor showed improvement in their last 3 games even though they are just 1w, 1d, 1L. They lost to Trabzonspor, draw with Galatasaray but i must say that they were unlucky in both games. A draw is nearly equal to a loss for home side while Denizlispor can be satisfied by it because of mauch easier fixture than other teams. Pick: under 2 goals Odds: 2,60 Stake: 3 Pick: (-1) Erciyesspor X Odds: 3,80 Stake: 3 Ç. Rizespor- V. Manisaspor Well is it time for Ersun Yanal (vestel coach) to change his legendry attacking mind? I guess yes! In their last 14 games, they have only one win and three draws, its an amazing down tred for a team who started league with a record of 7-2-0 in first 9 games. They were hit by injuries but the thing is with Kalabane in defence its too hard to be successful. He’s more than funny. Now Vestel has to be more defensive minded according to their table position. Its a must win game for home side, they have enough power for it but something bothers me about this game so i can touch home win, at least not yet! Also Ankaraspor game was must win game but it ended 1-1, also despite Vestel lost 0-3 last match at home (i was on them) they missed great 3-4 chances in first 30 minutes when score was 0-0 Pick: under 2 goals Odds: 2,90 Stake: 3 Thats all for now... good luck... :hope

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 9-11) No bets today from me G.birligi - Gaziantep G.birligi is really happy now since Kayserispor drew yesterday, one of their rivals konya is playing against fenerbahce away tonite and also two of their potential rivals are playing each other tomorrow (galatasaray- trabzon), so max points could be lost and genclerbirligi really wants to win this one. I think they can do that against Gaziantepspor who are really in trouble after their last match. Getting three points in the last match was extremely important, now they are in more pressure against such a good team at home. not much important missings. I expect Gencler win but not with these odds. Sivasspor - Bursaspor An impossible match to predict. Sivasspor and Bursaspor are really alike teams. Playin good away from home and not so good at home. Their style is counter-attack with the fastest attacking players in the league. I really can't predict any outcome here sivas at home can win but bursa always has the ability to counter any team. no bet... Fenerbahce- Konyaspor I think the odds on fenerbahce are a bit higher than usual. Of course this is because the good form of Konyaspor and the bad form of fener. fener side gathered all together with the fans to stop the unrest in the team and they all gave morale to the players. So this game could be their "that's enough" game. But I still don't wanna bet on it because this can also be tight and I'm not gonna take any handi. For tomorrow you can pick Rizespor at home if you see the odds are starting to go down. GL all..

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 9-11) 2007-03-10 Fenerbahçe v Konyaspor This offer is the best you can find in the market as far as I know. After the points loss in last weeks, I can not see any other option then Fener win. Like I wrote for Galatasaray, this is the very right moment to back Fenerbahçe. Full stakes and I feel confident. Pick: H, Odds: 1.40, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Bet365 2007-03-11 Galatasaray v Trabzonspor I am not going to write a lot about this game. I dont believe that tactics, quality etc will be decisive for this game. I always support the idea that there are some moments to back the teams. This is the very best moment to back Galatasaray and this Trabzon is overrated for me. Full stakes and I am confident. Pick: H, Odds: 1.83, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Bet365 This is all for me for this weekend, good luck with your bets:)

EventRizespor - Manisaspor
SelectionRizespor
Strength4/10
Date11/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetdaq @ 2.12 (Back)
ReasoningRizespor improved a lot with their new coach Riza Calimbay. At home they have a decent performance and most of their away losses have been unlucky or due to bad refereeing. For this match their key creative player Altan will be fully fit at last and I hope he will lead Rizespor to a victory. Nearing the end of the season I can see two teams relegate (denizlispor, sakaryaspor). These matches will decide the third. Rize's rivals are playing each other (erciyesspor - denizlispor) so they have to win three points here since at least one of them is gonna lose it this week and feel more pressure. Manisaspor continues to play terrible and I'm a bit scared of that because they will try harder after each game they lose. They were the leaders at the start and now they are almost nearing the bottom if they continue. So they are not a joke team of course but if coach Ersun Yanal decides to keep up with his aggressive game, intelligent coach Riza Calimbay will crush them with good defending and great counters. Their defense give lots of leaks and they really need to be careful. After all Rizespor will do everything to win this match at home (this could mean a lot of different ways here since relegation battles have never been clean). They need their points at home.GL

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 9-11) Antalyaspor - Ankaraspor Antalyaspor is one of the hottest teams at the moment in a very good form. Coach Yilmaz Vural started to show his effect on the team and they are winning with narrow scores. After last week's draw against arch-rivals Bursaspor, they are facing Ankaraspor which is rather an easier game. Ankaraspor under Aykut Kocaman is not doing really good this year. They are just defending and offense is not so good. I think this game will be the same both teams will defend and if Antalyaspor score, they'll win. I might be betting on Antalyaspor but haven't decided yet. Also under 2.5 could be an option Erciyesspor - Denizlispor Great match on the paper because it's a relegation 6-pointer. But actually the match could be the most boring match this week. Erciyesspor playing the don't lose if you can't win style and denizlispor playing let's all get injured and waste the time style I'm not sure what kind of a match this will be. The first team that scores will probably win the game. Striker Cenk is back from suspension for Erciyesspor so they could show a better attack. I think Erciyesspor can get a narrow win here. This is like the Antalya game which could also end under 2.5. Ankaragucu - Besiktas Ankaragucu has always been one of the hardest aways for the top three teams. Because the match is televised, they will play like hell so that people can see them. Stadium of course will be full and Ankara is motivated so that they don't start seeing nightmares again. Besiktas beat Galatasaray last week at home so they built confidence but they again might lose it here since it's an away game. Dangerous match, big teams can't be trusted this year in such hard away games. Galatasaray- Trabzon Our missings can even give Trabzon a huge win today. Umit Karan is suspended (the only striker I trust), Mondragon is injured (only goalie I trust) and also Hakan Sukur is injured so we will suck in the attack again. If we can stop Trabzonspor attacks which seems hard lately, then we might grab a narrow win. I don't know what Ceyhun will do to us with our shitey midfield (starring Inamoto) . I'll definitely stay away from this match since I fancy Trabzon's chances more. They will be missing Yattara which is a relief for our terrible full backs. The only thing I can say about this one is both teams need the win and it will be a hell of a game. So maybe it can be over 2.5 even our attack sucks. Maybe our goalie can score from a set piece who knows. GL

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Mar 9-11) Hakan Sukur might be playing tonight but key defender Song will not play again I guess. This make Trabzonspor odds really value. Also I'm betting Antalyaspor to win for 2 stakes 2.2@sportingodds and maybe I'll bet on Erciyesspor too I'm just scared by the improvement of Denizli. GL I bet on erciyes too.. GL

2007-03-10 Fenerbahçe v Konyaspor This offer is the best you can find in the market as far as I know. After the points loss in last weeks, I can not see any other option then Fener win. Like I wrote for Galatasaray, this is the very right moment to back Fenerbahçe. Full stakes and I feel confident. Pick: H, Odds: 1.40, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Bet365 2007-03-11 Galatasaray v Trabzonspor I am not going to write a lot about this game. I dont believe that tactics, quality etc will be decisive for this game. I always support the idea that there are some moments to back the teams. This is the very best moment to back Galatasaray and this Trabzon is overrated for me. Full stakes and I am confident. Pick: H, Odds: 1.83, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Bet365 This is all for me for this weekend, good luck with your bets:)
Simply The great turkich tipster!! Thanks mate!!!:notworthy and chears :cheers

Simply The great turkich tipster!! Thanks mate!!!:notworthy and chears :cheers
Thx a lot my friend :D , but we must not forget that : It was again a good weekend and we all(Turkish Tipsters) gave all we had to the members. Everyone of us have different talents and ways to read the games which helps members to find the best possible bet, but what is important that this is a team work and as all Turkish Tipsters, we are a good team here, congrats to all :cheers

GALATASARAY FOREVER :notworthy
:clap :clap :clap I can never bet on Galatasaray though as I feel if I bet and we lose, I'll be twice as angry hehe. Anyways we had a good win in spite of the fcukin referee :wall . I have one more bet but this is a second division game, I don't think it's necessary to open a new thread since there is only one match tonight.
EventKocaelispor - Altay
SelectionKocaelispor
Strength6/10
Date12/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningA very difficult game will be played here because it's so important. It's a must win situation for Kocaelispor if they want play-offs. Same as Altay who consider themselves in the top 6. Kocaelispor played good last week but were unlucky and lost with a doubtful penalty goal. Today they wanna recover. Haydar is playing again tonight, he is very important for Kocaelispor. Kocaeli has good fans and opponents will surely feel the pressure. I found the odds a bit high for Kocaelispor although this match is difficult, so I will take them. GL