Bowles' Cheltenham trends

Well, i had to start early didnt i!! So many races to get through. I wont put the selections up until the day itself however, this will show the shortlist i have whittled down to. Day 1 Tuesday Race 1 Supreme novices hurdle very strong trends here with: 9 of last 10 winners having won LTO 10/10 ran in Jan (3) or Feb (7) before winning at Cheltenham. 10/10 had at least 3 runs that season. 10/10 had at least 2 wins that season 9/10 had ran 4 times or less that season. I am already down to the short list! Amaretto Rose 7/2 Cedrus libani 100/1 Osana 14/1 Silverburn 14/1 Sir Boreas Hawk 40/1 4yo's have a poor record & significantly none of the 4yo's have won LTO so they are definitely being avoided here. Mares get the sex allowance of a massive 7lb so Amaretto Rose getting 7lbs from this field is going to prove crucial getting up that hill. Mares have won 3 runnings since 1995 from just 16 runners.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.