40 viewers only 3 members!

Amazing that at this time of day we have 37 lurkers viewing the ATR forum. Come on guys, get yourself registered and log in and be a part of the most successful betting forum on the internet. You dont have to post tips, just pop in and say hello, we dont bite honest! See you soon, BH

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! yes Billy is spot on if this wasn't friendly then i wouldn't be still here go on register - it doesn't hurt you are made WELCOME on here you might even enjoy it help someone and be helped we are all in it for the same thing to hopefuly make a profit. plus you can even take part in the DHRC its free and its fun

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! Ok hello everyone,posted before but dont really have much time to post often,while im here may i ask a question and if this is the wrong place i will ask in the right section,what does everyone think about laying odds on favs in horse racing,been paper testing for a couple of weeks with mixed results,alot harder than i thought it would be,been using trainer stats nothing else yet.Thanks for any help. Cheers Terry.

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members!

Ok hello everyone,posted before but dont really have much time to post often,while im here may i ask a question and if this is the wrong place i will ask in the right section,what does everyone think about laying odds on favs in horse racing,been paper testing for a couple of weeks with mixed results,alot harder than i thought it would be,been using trainer stats nothing else yet.Thanks for any help. Cheers Terry.
alrite terry :welcome back you only have to look at the amount of bankers that get turned over at odds on in the bankers thread on here. A bit of study into certain races will help or horses that cannot defy penalties.

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! Thanks bowles will defintly look in to the penaltie angle,thats something ive never thought of,when i said paper testing thats not correctly true,im staking to win 20p when a horse loses,its just so i know the exact prices i get. Cheers Terry.

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! Terry, hi mate, the stats show that about 60% of odds on favs win, so in theory you could make a success of laying them all but it wont be a lot so the best idea is to try and be selective and suss out the best type of race to concentrate on, ie handicaps or whatever. Or as Bowles says have a look at those carrying more weight for example. Keep at it mate and let us know how you get on. BH

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! lol this post just caught my eye from the main forum page, thought I may as well have one of my rare posts in ATR :tongue2 even now at nearly 4am there are 16 'guests' and 1 member this place must certainly get some views I'll say that. There again not much surprise with the quality on show gaaaaaawoon sign up become a member and post ;)

OK OK Long time reader (Lurker:lol) 1st time poster Loving this forum boys and girls(if we have any), some great tips and advice on the GG's:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Thanks for the:welcome
:welcome Steveymp, hope you enjoy it here:ok ....c'mon the rest of you, follow Steveymp's example.....:cheers

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! I tend to come here as a guest, cos I always forget to log in. Unless I got something to write. Should I register again?? Or I can continue lurking?? (I guess that's the lurking emotion -> :moon) :lol Come on, guys.. you're all :welcome.

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! Hello everyone, I registered about 2 weeks ago and have spent the time since looking through all the forums. I have found it very interesting and informative. I am into laying horses which I have been doing for about 12 months with some modest success and hope to contribute to the laying threads in the near future. It would be a good idea to have a seperate section on LAYING so that those thatr are into it can swap ideas ie. systems,staking plans and general chat about laying. I have visited other forums as a guest and some of them have a seperate laying section and most of them are very busy and succesful. Any thoughts on this,if so any ideas.

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! :welcome lurkers and those brave enough to step into the light :clap @ teepeg - i believe that it can be for the good having laying/betting in the same place as it can generate discussion when the opinions differ. Theres also laying threads in the systems and strategy and glory hunter parts of the forum too, so dont forget to look there also :ok

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! Thanks ALIANDO, I will have another good look round as I didn,t see many laying threads(I probably missed them as I was quick scanning some of the forums). Thanks for the welcome. I have been using the Layers Edge system of laying for some time and am having success with it.Have you heared of it or tried it yourself.

Thanks ALIANDO, I will have another good look round as I didn,t see many laying threads(I probably missed them as I was quick scanning some of the forums). Thanks for the welcome. I have been using the Layers Edge system of laying for some time and am having success with it.Have you heared of it or tried it yourself.
only just getting a bit into the horses world but am running a laying thread which i started this week in the glory hunters thread - early days but started well :hope looking forward to your input - will be especially interesting if it differs from those already running (but dont let it put you off if its along the same lines - none of us have learnt it all :ok)

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! Well, 3 new posters in the ATR, brilliant stuff!! Welcome to Stevey, Teepeg and Bobby. Why not have a go at our daily stuff like the Bankers, EW's and Lays (teepeg), have a quick look at the simple rules so you dont upset Zulu. Dont forget to enter our free Cheltenham Comp aswell guys. all the best BH

Well, 3 new posters in the ATR, brilliant stuff!! Welcome to Stevey, Teepeg and Bobby. Why not have a go at our daily stuff like the Bankers, EW's and Lays (teepeg), have a quick look at the simple rules so you dont upset Zulu. Dont forget to enter our free Cheltenham Comp aswell guys. all the best BH
lol, thanks for that mate:okI'm not that bad am I?? :tongue2 :welcome fellas!

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! Thanks for the advice Billyhills. Can you point me in the direction to were I can find those threads ie. Bankers,ew,s and lays.I have been looking through the forums and can,t find them.They are probably right under my nose but i,ve missed them if they are.Are they in the systems thread.:unsure

Thanks for the advice Billyhills. Can you point me in the direction to were I can find those threads ie. Bankers,ew,s and lays.I have been looking through the forums and can,t find them.They are probably right under my nose but i,ve missed them if they are.Are they in the systems thread.:unsure
They are right here in the "At the Races" section.:ok

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! Thanks Kevsul, I found them eventually,and yes they were right under my nose as you pointed out.I will start getting involved as soon as I can,looking forward to meeting everybody and hopefully learning some new technics to my laying endevours.I am sure I could do with some as my bank is up and down at the moment.You can never stop learning in this game.

Re: 40 viewers only 3 members! I have been lurking around here for a while so I thought I would register. I am still a relative novice in the betting world as it is my first legal year of betting and even though it has not started that well at all and being a student the funds are very low I am hoping that things will soon turn around.

I have been lurking around here for a while so I thought I would register. I am still a relative novice in the betting world as it is my first legal year of betting and even though it has not started that well at all and being a student the funds are very low I am hoping that things will soon turn around.
:welcome woody and going by the name, can i assume that you were happy with the 4-3 win ;)