** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Saturday Selections And Analysis

dave

Lingfield 1.30 The favourite Polish Emperor has to be taken on here. Only win came in lower class at Wolverhampton. Run respectably at Lingfield in two attempts over longer trips, but Lingfield is so different to the other a/w tracks, that I will only back at a short price if I'm confident that the horse can win on the polytrack. Chico Guapo is the horse that I like the look of. Record after break of 16 days or less 88101224115 (4-11) Record after longer break 9382570408 (0-10) Ran in a higher class on return to track last time, so could be interesting if that run has got him fit. Lingfield 3.10 African Sahara is another who likes a short break between races, and I find the Racing Post f/c price 10/1 inexplicable. Jump selections to come. Haydock 1.25 Armaturk's record over 2m 2f or less, on a non-undulating track reads 111111212 (7-9) The 2 seconds were to Geos and Ayzertyioup, and there is nothing of that class in this race. Haydock 1.55 Diamant Noir destroyed the field last time, and there is no reason to think any of this field will beat her. Three out of three on tight tracks (which the hurdles track at Haydock is). There may be some Kempton selections to come. Kempton 1.15 Deano's Beano will be happier away from Cheltenham, and has proven stamina, so is preferred to the rest. Kempton 2.55 Perfect Fellow is too big a price, having won 2 from 2 on a tight track, and having won after a break before.