3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Shot, Once a Week

Hello there, Those of you who will remember my previous betting systems will be able to hark back on those many nights of self-discipline, or lack of, and chasing. Up till the early hours making sure some Ugandan goalkeeper saved a penalty to make sure I wasn't down on that night... Well those days are gone :hope I've devised a simple way of hopefully maintaining decent profit each week. This system will hopefully improve discipline and demonstrate the ease in making your money and running...on a weekly basis :D The system sounds like this... Beginning each Friday with a £100 stake, find a 1/2 shot and back away. This will be the only bet til next Friday. Beginning on Fridays means I won't get indebted as its payday! I figure I can afford to lose twice in a row, but three times spells the end of the system! Obviously not all 1/2 shots (or less) are dead certs, however with a seven day betting calendar I'll be searching high and low to make sure I'm not making the wrong pick! To make it a little more interesting for the reader I'll be open to opinions and can be easily swayed given a strong analysis. Obviously I'll be looking into all posts on all sports but think it's better to stick to what I know best (apparently) - football. So without further a do-do I introduce my new system and the first choice of picks, each are 1/2, 4/9 around, as long as i hit approximately £50 a week profit I'll be happy. I'll be making my choice within an hour of tomorrows kick off if i decide to back a team playing tomorrow! Week 1 - Selections A,B and C. A. Scunthorpe on 0 Asian Handicap - 1.5 numerous bookies Scunthorpe top of the league play Brentford away who are second from bottom. Despite their recent home form of WDDWL, Brentford have been unconvincing throughout the season and look one of the favourites for the drop. It's not been a good week for Brentford as their manager missed out on manager of the month, after being widely tipped, and their star striker Kuffour had his appeal turned down for wrongful dismissal, he will miss tomorrow's match. Without Kuffour's goals so far this season, Brentford would be without an additional 13pts, placing them fifteen points below second bottom club! Startling fact allows us to predict a comfortable win for Scunny, who at full strength again will look to widen the gap for promotion. Cover on the draw because of the nice 212 morning drive, and the fact that they are more than comfortable at the top of the table. B. Atl Bilbao vs Gimnastic Tarragona Over 1.5/2 goals - 1.43 Big relegation battle on Saturday evening as Atletico look to leap from the relegation zone and strike another nail in the coffin of Gimnastic Tarragona, the goal conceeded elemet of GT's team and what is at stake for Atletico leads me to believe that this game will see at least two goals. C. Brentford vs Scunthorpe - Over 2 - 1.46 Much of the same reasoning for selection A here, I believe Scunthorpe will win this game but sometimes complacency manifests itself at this time of the season. If we were to see a home goal, we'd most definately see an away one and so i'd maybe look to this as a second choice to selection A. Scunthorpe have equalled or excelled this 2goal barrier in 12 of their 19 away game, 13 out of 18 home games for Brentford has seen this result. I'll be back in the morning to decide the selection but i'm almost certain it will be selection A

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Once a week Never too late to add another selection! I think the price of 4/9 on Morton at home to Peterhead also warrants some analysis. Given that Peterhead's keeper will not be taking free kicks, leaving the defence wide open to attacks (not being offside from goal kicks) and their top striker is out with a groin strain only adds to the preminision of Morton coming away with three points here. Last results this season between the two, Peterhead 1-2 Morton Morton 4-2 Peterhead (Peterhead went two nil up!) Peterhead 0-4 Morton Peterhead's last away win of the season came last Saturday at Alloa (4-2). Morton look destined for promotion but will not want to slip up against mid-table oppositon, especially given their last game away at second bottom Stranraer last week, (2-1 loss that saw Morton 1-0 up after two mins and then two late goals deafeating them!) Two games before that saw their first home defeat of the season too, third placed Brechin this time. I think a seven point gap is too small for Morton and they will want to breach ten points in time for the away trip to second placed Sterling Albion in two weeks time. I'd be very surprised not to see Morton bounce back into top form this weekend at home to Peterhead. Morton fans forum is quite harsh against their team's chances tomorrow and constantly cite bad tactics and poor defending as their main problems. I might stear clear of this one, maybe look at the goal line opportunity instead as 11 out of 16 away matches have gone over for Peterhead and Morton has seen 9 from 18 going over 2.5. Decisions decisions decisions.... Another selection to consider!

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Once a week I slept on it and decided that selection A will be the first selection for this system. First Bet Scunthorpe OAH (0) away to Brentford - 1.49 Bets Pending - 1 Bank - £0.00 :hope

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Once a week Thanks mate, Scunthorpe take the lead after 40mins, Jermaine Beckford, brilliant time to score. Hopefully they'll come out after half time and finish the job Halfway there :)

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Once a week Cheers man, 2-0 Scunthorpe in the end. The other two bets would have come into seeing Montrose beat Peterhead 2-1, quite happy that either selection would have given me £50. No comes the tough bit though, filling my time!! Given the idea of being £50 every week should keep me entertained though :-D I'll also start looking toward next Friday!. Bets - 1 Starting Bank - £100 New Bank - £148 P/L - +£48.00

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Once a week Well I've already began looking at betting opportunities for the next week. Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions, it's not much of a system, more of a disciplined scheme of betting, I'm pleased with the start and feel that given a week until the next bet occurs allows me to analyse in detail what bet I will play, rather than jumping in blind, a tactic typical of my past betting and resulting in financial loss!

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Once a week Yea, at the moment I'm all about Bristol City but two games in three days, one away at Chesterfield sounds like an upset to me! I'd expect a much stronger performance from Hartlepool this weekend after last weeks close call with Hereford. I'd be tempted to maybe bend the rules and get involved in a bit of Thursday action, this would contravene the rules of the system though as it's only been six days! However, if there's no other options than what I'm looking at (Sevilla!!!!) either on Thursday home to Shaktar Donetsk or Sunday away at bottom of league Gimnastica Tarragona. Bristol City vs Brentford Home Win 2/5 Not best odds and very dependant on City's performance away tomorrow night but I like this bet alot, ideally for City they have a game in hand on the two leaders of the league who both play each other on Saturday! Brentford were involved in my last bet and did their best to help me win, missing a penalty in the first half! Think they're all but dead and buried now and their morale will be low after this home defeat. Form of late has not been the best whereas Brentford's last three away games read two win and one draw. Prior to this we see a 10 lost and 4 drawn. I'm not too enthusiastic about this bet and I think there's a better 1/2 out there! Sevilla vs Shaktar Donetsk Home win OR Over 2 goals 2/5 OR 1.48 Sevilla at home reads 15 games over or equal 2 goals, 4 under 2 goals. I can't see Donetsk scoring at all and i'm not sure whether Sevilla will be as attacking as to score three! I think they'd be happy to take 2-0 away, Donestk is 4/5 away over or equal to 2 goals. Colchester vs Coventry Colchester OAH 1.48 Coventry away: Won 4, Drawn 2, Lost 12 away. Colchester at home: Won 12, Drawn 3, Lost 3. Quite free scoring at the moment and I can't see Colchester meeting an unbeaten under Dowie Coventry! Walsall vs Chester Over 2 goals 1.48 I also like this bet alot, given Walsall's ability to score at home and their promotion hopes hanging in the balance. Prior to tonight, Chester haven't gone over 2.5 since January 1st, but as I saw I'm not intersted in Chester goals, all I can see here is Walsall fire power!! Eight occassions this season have failed to oversee this 2 goal target. One to watch maybe...

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Once a week System still in early days so have muddled with the betting period. Fair enough, might demonstrate a lack of discipline but to say my last bet was Saturday I'm pretty happy that no chasing or un-disciplined bets were done! I've got a pick for the system today: Selection is Lille to get first yellow tonight. When playing away from home in the Champions League, Lille have collected the first yellow on all occassions. There is however one thing that stands in the way of this bet's certainty.... Paul Scholes. Given that Scholes is one card off suspension I imagine he's gonna be a bit more careful tonight, Heinze is due to start too, he's another who loves to start the game with a yellow. I think the atmosphere and repurcussions of the last leg will work for united given this bet though and League wise Lille have had the first yellow on nine occassions from thirteen when playing away. United at home in the league have had the first yellow on one occassion of sixteen games. Lille in League away first yellow card: 9/13 United in League at home first yellow: 1/16 Bets - 2 (1 Pending) Starting Bank - £100 New Bank - £48 P/L - +£48.00 Very, very interested in the options I originally had for the weekend, hopefully all will come in to give all the possible selections I mentioned 100% record!

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Once a week Thanks mate, it was a toss up in honesty but barring a disastrous start I think Lille first card is safe. I read that Kanoute is on his own up front tomorro with Navarro and Maresca attacking behind him. It's a tough one as I honestly think Shaktar will be decent in holding the attacks, they've been the dark horse of the tournament so far, i can find better 2/5 shots.... hopefully!!

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Once a week Thirty minutes and we have our first booking, an encroachment off a free kick, haha, predictable. Money safe in the bag, gonna keep the discipline and wait til next Wednesday for the next bet. I'd like a bit of Sevilla tomorrow but I'm gonna take my money and run. Lille get two more yellows, the icing on the cake :) Bets: 2 Starting Bank: £100 New Bank: £205.36 P/L: +105.36 I'll be looking tastely towards next Wednesday onwards and perhaps extend the run to three winners. Thanks all. (Still open to suggestions to change the system staking, bets, etc)

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Shot, Once a Week Have been thinking about the weekly discipline and wondering whether it should really only occur in a loss, I'm gonna pst a bet today, as I've stated earlier this is a new system and each bet notifies a progression and as I learn I'll decide the perameters, etc. I think Wednesday's bet was in the bag before Kick off and I think the same for today. However, this bet is a double, first for this system. Alloa VS Morton Over 2 Goals Alloa's form of late is improved but their -20 goal difference and Morton's +29 goals notifies a big goal game today. You have to go back to 30th December 2006 to find a Morton game that failed to cover two goals. 5 out of Alloa's 37 games this season have failed to cover this target. Morton have full squad to choose from making this a better bet, and Alloa's team is rather decimated, perhaps a big win for Morton here... Bristol City vs Brentford Bristol City OAH Very straight forward here from Bristol City, looking to gain some points on the playoff chasers and nudge the promotion places. Brentford still without Kuffour and Bristol City on the back of a fantastic away win at Chesterfield. OAH just because the odds when mixed in a double becomes 1.50! I'm quite covered on this bet, given that both would be void if 2 goals occur or B.C draw, the Lille bet was a win/lose bet whereas these have a bit of cover, something I will definately be looking for in this system. Bets: 2 (1 Pending) Starting Bank: £100 New Bank: £105.36 P/L: +5.36

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Shot, Once a Week Another winner, first inclusion of double and they both came through. Bristol City winning 1-0, crusing the OAH Alloa VS Morton surpassing the 2 goal mark by 1!! Bets: 3 Starting Bank: £100 New Bank: £255.96 P/L: +155.96 Will be leaving it at least four/five days between now and next bet! :ok

Re: 3hree's New Betting System - 1/2 Shot, Once a Week

SelectionsTime of bet: 13/03/2007 17:00:41
Event DateEventSelectionsOddsE/W TermsResult
113/03/2007Bristol City v Bradford (Asian Handicap)Bristol City 0.0,-0.5 1.275NoneTo Run
213/03/2007Derby v QPR (Asian Handicap)Derby 0.0 1.12NoneTo Run
Multiples
Bet TypeNo of BetsUnit StakeStakeTo WinReturns
Doubles1100.00100.0042.80
Total Stake: 100.00 Total Returns: