** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4)

Friday 2 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Bursaspor v Antalyaspor (18:00 GMT)2.093.454.00102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 3 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Denizlispor v Ankaragücü (12:00 GMT)2.253.233.50104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kayserispor v Caykur Rizespor (12:00 GMT)1.703.466.00105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Besiktas v Galatasaray (17:00 GMT)2.503.252.85106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 4 March 2007
Ankaraspor v Sakaryaspor (12:00 GMT)1.903.405.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gaziantep Bld v Erciyesspor (12:00 GMT)2.013.285.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Vestel Manisaspor v Gençlerbirligi (12:00 GMT)2.403.252.85108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Konyaspor v Trabzonspor (13:00 GMT)2.703.252.60107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Fenerbahçe v Sivasspor (17:00 GMT)1.305.0010.00107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) denizli caught my eyes.If Yusuf plays as always as maestro tyhey will no trouble beating Ankaragücü.Also despite some missings,Bursa can overcome antalya easily. Previews are later.I expect no surprise scores in TSL because betting in Turkey gave a 1 week break due to new laws

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) Bursaspor- Antalyaspor

Bursaspor: Ömer Çatkıç, Ömer Erdoğan, İsmail, Egemen, Volkan, Veli,Cumhur, Sumulikoski, Frasineanu, Sinan, Burak

Suspended: Pancu, De Souza, Hasan Yiğit injured: Ömer Aysan and Fatih

Antalyaspor: Cordoba, Uğur Kavuk, Dziewicki, Bieniu, Metin, Ali Bilgin, Suazo, İlyas, Volkan, Zitouni Coşkun

Suspended: Şenol Can

İnjured: Mustafa Gürsel, İdris, Sezer, Erman and Ahmet Dursun

Picks:

Under—6/10 stake

Draw—2/10 stake

Skor: 1-1

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) I'm thinking of backing Buraspor to win this match. Is this a worthwhile bet as far as those in the know are concerned. I realise the poster above fancies a draw, but I always prefer betting on a winner if I can. Seems decent odds for a home win (evens)

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) I think it will be a goalless draw :p sorry I've been searching for tickets for the derby match tomorrow whole day since we will be only 1500 people at the inonu stadium as Galatasaray fans and it's really hard to find tickets. So I couldn't write my prediction about tonight's game but I will help you with tomorrow's games early in the morning. cheers.

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4)

I expect no surprise scores in TSL because betting in Turkey gave a 1 week break due to new laws
Iddaa, the Turkish bookmaker, gave the break only and I don't think match fixers would bet with Iddaa because if they did they would have to fix 4 matches at the same time :lol ( you can only play combos of at least three or four matches, a sure way to lose so I've never bet with iddaa yet).

EventDenizlispor - Ankaragucu
SelectionDenizlispor
Strength1/10
Date03/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningDenizlispor played very good last week against Galatasaray and in my opinion as a Galatasaray fan they missed the three points. They dominated from the left wing with counter-attacks and they missed lots of chances while keeping solid at the back. Before that game they were not good and lost a lot of points they should have won. They don't have any important injuries for this match and I see this game as an improvement game just after the success of drawing with Galatasaray away. Players got confidence for this match. Ankaragucu is also a solid team with a good experienced coach. They are on a winning streak of two matches. One away against the poor manisaspor and the other is against gaziantepspor at home. now they have a hard game here and denizlispor definitely need points to survive. They cancelled their contract with striker Agali but they got cover him although he was very good on air. Actually if this match was played with no background. I would fancy Ankaragucu to get some points. But this is really important since denizlispor is coming from a draw with galatasaray, they definitely need points at home to survive, and their coach wants their first win. So worth small stakes.

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) Kayserispor - Rizespor Public bet of the year. As you know Kayserispor is really forcing the top with their excellent display and I believe that they deserve to be the champions this season but they won't and the runner-up should be konyaspor but they won't too. Rizespor should be really piece of cake for them but there are some important injuries which proves this is wrong. First of all they will play without their best player on the squad Mehmet Topuz. He is the chain between defence midfield and attack. He is like everywhere and he really has important role in kayserispor's wins in the past. They will also play without bulent bolukbasi, their captain, also a good leader and he is really a fighter in the field. samuel johnson the harsh defensive midfielder, aydin toscali the great talent in defense, and mendez another defender. without mehmet topuz their gameplan could be injured but they still have good strikers in the field. their defense is also damaged but rizespor is not much of a scoring team. Rizespor on the other hand will miss defender bashir, and again star of the fenerbahce match, left winger ferdi. Altan is also doubtful but in Turkey when players are doubtful they mostly play but he is just coming out from a long injury so I don't know how effective he will be. Rizespor is really bad away from home and they just can't score away. So this makes it worse against a team who doesn't concede much goals at home and is one of the two teams that are unbeaten at home. I couldn't find good odds for the match but I have two outcomes and a combining of them ;) . Kayserispor win under 2.5 goals Kayseri win to nil but I'm not betting on these since this is the public bet of the season. and the odds are not so nice for me.

EventBesiktas - Galatasaray
SelectionBesiktas
Strength1/10
Date03/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.40 (Back)
ReasoningA really important derby even interesting Kayserispor . For the derbies there is something like a rule. Fenerbahce is unlucky against Besiktas, Galatasaray is unlucky against fenerbahce and besiktas is unlucky against Galatasaray. This is not a good reason to back Galatasaray of course. Besiktas really wants to win this one for the champions league spot so they will do anything at home to win this match. Their front line is really dangerous for our not so good defense and I think the forward duo bobo and nobre will tire our defense a lot while ricardinho and delgado two stars players will be dangerous from the back of them. Especially this could be a great match for Delgado if he is stuck in the right wing again because he will play against our youngster left back ferhat who is not experienced yet (he somehow always appear in derby matches and he always makes important mistakes). Their midfield is strong. Their only problem lies in defence because Gokhan Zan will be missing today and rest of the defense is really garbage imo. Galatasaray will continue to play with 10 men because Inamoto will be in the squad again today which will be the decisive factor. Besiktas midfield will tear us apart with Koray and youngster fighter Serdar against our technical but weak midfielder Ilic and blank (inamoto). With the help of their crazy fans they will put the pressure on us and we will really have to trust our attacking line and their defense of course with ever-retard Baki Mercimek and their keeper Runje which is actually a good keeper but makes silly mistakes that leads to goals mostly. Hakan Sukur will be in the squad again to miss the penalty one more time tonight at inonu while thinking of breaking the record of the old Turkish strikers. It's rainy today and I hope it stops because we will spend lots of time in the open stands since we are the away fans. Nobre to score could be a good option if you can find it since he always scores against us no matter which team he is playing. GL

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) Hi to all...After a some time, I am back and I wish you all good luck with your bets... Denizlispor v Ankaragücü There are some right moments for some teams. I strongly beleive that this is the right time to back Denizlispor here. They are 16th in the table with 20 points and 15th place(last place to avoid relegation) Rizespor with 25 points is playing against Kayserspor away from home where a point/s loss is very possible for Rize. After losing the first 3 games in the second half of the season, Denizlispor lost 3-4 to Trabzbon and got a 1-1 draw against Galatasaray where they played a really good football. They faced some strong teams like Galatasaray,Trabzonspor,Konyaspor,Beşiktaş and they also met Gaziantepspor in the first 5 games till the start of the second part of the season. Now, they are facing Ankaragücü which is not as good as the teams like Konya,Galatasaray,Beşiktas and Trabzon. They showed really good football lately and the way they play changed after the arrival of new tariner Güvenç Kurtar. Playing at home is also a big advanteg for them since the fans are hot and the atmosphere is always strong for the home team. Under these circumtances, the team who needs to win, the team who showed good stuff lately and the team home plays for survival and at home is Denislispor and I am confident that this may be the bets of the Turkish Super League this wekeend. Pick: H, Odds: 2.20, Stake: 9, Bookmaker: Sportingbet Beşiktaş v Galatasaray Insetad of choosing a side to bet for this game, I am choosing to bet on goals,since I beleive we will see at elast 3 goals. I am a big Galatasaray fan but which upsets me more than anything is to see that our team lost it's soul. Tactics, quality players are always possible to find and create but if a team looks like they lost the spirit and their soul, it doesn't matter what you do, you start the game 0-1 down. When you check both teams, Galatasaray is better in defense and offense and Beşiktaş is better in midfield. But, the team which I feel is more concentrated and the team who wants the win this game more than the other is Beşiktaş. To want something really bad is very important here and I smell Beşitaş wants and needs it more than Galatasaray. Tigana's head is in danger while Gerets already re-signed for one more year contract. Getting a draw wont cause big problems for Galatasaray here but, for Beşiktaş, it will be worser. I beleive that these odds are good enough to back the home team under these circumntances and even it is a derby and anything can haapen,if we will see a winner here, it will be Beşiktaş I beleive. After poiting the situation of 2 teams, I still beleive that Galatasaray will cause some problems to bad Beşiktaş defense. I beleive that Galatasaray is able to score here. So, there should be at least 3 goals and the odds @2.13 is good enough to take this bet. Pick: >2.5, Odds: 2.13, Stake: 8, Bookmaker: 10bet I cant imagine our over 2.5 goals bet winning by any side trashing the other 3-0 or more. Both teams will try to win and this is the perfect game to place money on this bet. Pick: Both Teams To Score , Odds: 1.70, Stake: 8, Bookmaker: Sportingbet

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) Beşiktaş (-0.25) (AH) v Galatasaray As I mentioned in the other pick, I smell that Beşiktaş is closer to win this game. 10Bet's -0,25 AH offer fits good to this game imo, since the obvious circumtances I mentioned in the other pick favor's Beşiktaş and I dont see them losing. Still, this is a derby and medium stakes only. Pick: H, Odds: 2.20, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: 10bet

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) Denizlispor 1-0 Ankaragucu :nana Kayserispor 1-0 Rizespor (under 2.5, kayseri win, kayseri win to nil) :loon Besiktas 2-1 Galatasaray (I'm not happy that this bet held up so no smileys) excellent betting day. see you tomorrow.

EventKonyaspor - Trabzonspor
SelectionKonyaspor
Strength1/10
Date04/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 2.70 (Back)
ReasoningSorry it will be short preview since I don't have much time. Match of two in-form teams, Konya at home is really solid and they don't have many injuries. Trabzonspor is also playing very good they have a three game winning streak and they qualified in FA cup too but they must be tired because they played midweek. Also they have important missings, Risp is an important defender, Huseyin is their captain and has been playing great in defensive midfield he will be sorely missed also striker Ersen is missing so they will hope Umut to score again. I think there is a bigger chance of Konya win than the odds suggest. GL

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) Ankaraspor - Sakaryaspor I fancy Ankaraspor to win this one because they have been missing three points lately and Sakarya is the perfect opponent for that with their terrible football. Sakarya miss Capurro, important attacking player. I won't bet because of the odds though. Manisaspor - Genclerbirligi This is a real hard match to predict. Don't be fooled by the Manisa win midweek that was well expected because besiktas already won the first leg with a score like 4-0. I don't trust Manisa yet especially against a Genclerbirligi side. They have important missings Borbiconi and Rafael is injured Rafael is an important striker. Also Ugur and Okan Koc are missing. Genclerbirligi has Engin missing. Gaziantepspor - Erciyesspor Actually I would bet on Gaziantepspor but I'm scared of the Lucescu tactic of Erciyes manager Bulent Korkmaz (ex-galatasaray player) so they could leave here without a goal or even a surprise win. They are missing Cenk as suspended again and important defender Kursat is doubtful while striker Djalovic ended his ban and will play today. If you wanna bet under 2.5 could be a good option. Fenerbahce - Sivasspor Sivas is playing better away than at home. Fener odds are so low, so just be careful with this match although I believe fener will win. It's not worth it. Sorry for the short previews. I don't have much time..GL everyone..

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) Yesterday was very good for us and I hope we finish the weekend that way.:dude Gaziantepspor v K.Erciyesspor (+0.5) (AH) Both teams played cup games in the midweek , K.Erciyesspor qualifid against Galatasaray but Gaziantepspor's 1-1 draw against Trabzon was not enough. I want to make it breif, the Erciyesspor I watch after the arrival of the new trainer Bülent Korkmaz deserves to stay in league a lot more than some other teams in the league. The teams have no big difference and the morale,team form favors me Erciyesspor here. Since Erciyes fights hard to saty in league, they should get point/s from these kind of games, especially the week Denizli won and Rize lost. The team who needs it more here is Erciyes and I am confident that they will be able to get something from this game... Pick: A, Odds: 1.93, Stake: 7, Bookmaker: 10bet V.Manisa v Gençlerbirliği Instead of taking the over bet, I prefer this option since I feel more secure and I smell that seeing both teams scoring is the best bet which fits to this game. Both teams are in need of winning for different reasons. V.Manisa won only 1 time in last 10 game and they did not win a sincle game in last 6 weeks. On the other hand Gençlerbirliği is in good mood and especially after Galatasaray's loss, they will do all to chase the 2nd place. But, Vestel I watched in the cup game against Beşiktaş showed some serios improvements , especially in defence and I believe that they will start winning soon.Follow them carefully ! To conclude, I dont see a winner in this game but , at least both teams should score under these circumntaces and even over is possible, I wont be suprised to see 1-1 as the final result. Pick: Both Teams To Score , Odds: 1.70, Stake: 8, Bookmaker: Sportingbet Fenerbahce v Sivasspor Bet of the day for me. Sivas lost points in last 2 weeks as well as Fenerbahçe and now,both teams will do all to get someting out of this game. No need to point the possibility of Fener's chance to score. Sivas on the other hand scored 13 in 11 away games and they managed to get someting from 8 of them. Especially, after losing 6 points in last 2 weeks, I expect a reaction from the them and this reaction will be at least scoring once... For me, odds are good enough to take this bet... Pick: Both Teams To Score , Odds: 2.05, Stake: 8, Bookmaker: Sportingbet

Great weekend in the Turkish league only konya fcuked up as I didn't believe they would lose this but Trabzonspor is really fired up. I hope Turkish league continues like this. Easy to predict.
I agree that it was a good weekend and we all did a good job. But, I dont agree that it was an easy weekend to predict. We all try to find the best existing bet to suggest and we spend time and think seriously before we write our picks since we are proffesionals. Congrats to friend Aimar21 but I disagree on using the word "easy" . I believe that our work and picks made it easier. Have a nice week...:cheers

Great weekend in the Turkish league only konya fcuked up as I didn't believe they would lose this but Trabzonspor is really fired up. I hope Turkish league continues like this. Easy to predict.
Easy to predict? Are you crazy man? Who expects fener to draw w/ sivas? Who expects gala to be knocked out of the kupa?

Re: Turkey Super League (Mar 2-4) I told you to stay away from the fener match even thought I thought they would win because sivas is very dangerous away and the odds were terrible. No one said it was a banker. Also most of the Turkish people made money with Erciyes in Cup match betting Erciyesspor won't lose so that wasn't a surprise for me too. I just said "Oh God" because I'm a Galatasaray fan. If you bet on Fener and Galatasaray this week, never do anything like that because you'll never win that way. Cheers.