mowgli77

Selections Here Please :ok

SportHorse Racing
Event3.40 Wetherby
SelectionLoulou Nivernais
Strength10/10
Date28/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ SP (Back)
ReasoningHorse in form, has won it's last 3 races but the way it has done so in convincing fashion makes this hard to oppose. Has won on this heavy ground, course and distance winner 3 runs ago, still improving and due to go up 13lb at the weekend. Won 9 days ago and 7lb unlikely to stop it today. Banker material. (Would suggest doubling it with Nike Walker 4.55 Folkestone)
SportHorse Racing
Event5.20 Wetherby
SelectionAmerican Cricket
Strength10/10
Date28/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ SP (Back)
ReasoningOnly horse in this race with any recent form to take note of. Won a decent looking race last time out and likely to follow up for trainer in good form that does well in these races. 7lb claimer on board today and another banker material at short odds.

Re: Wetherby 28/02/07 410 Wetherby :General Duroc Wetherby is doubtful but i'll post this anyway as i wont get chance tomorrow. A very poor race with hardly any form to go on, been watching General Duroc in its last couple of races, form figures are terrible but believe me its ran better then they suggest. Last time finally showed he was starting to come back, could wait a week and go further down the ratings but turns out for this dreadful contest. Only problem its the dead eight at the moment so any NR's will not help.