** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Darts: Premier League Week 4

Lloyd v Scholton (19:50 GMT)1.956.502.87102% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score170 Check-Out1st Leg Winner1st to 180First Bull ScorerHighest Checkout ScoreInterval WinnerLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal GoalsTotal LegsWinning Double
Lewis v Priestley (20:35 GMT)1.896.503.00102% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score1st Leg Winner1st to 180First Bull ScorerHighest Checkout ScoreInterval WinnerLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal GoalsTotal LegsWinning Double
Manley v Taylor (21:20 GMT)9.008.001.32100% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score170 Check-Out1st Leg Winner1st to 180First Bull ScorerHighest Checkout ScoreInterval WinnerLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal GoalsTotal LegsWinning Double
Barneveld v Jenkins (22:00 GMT)1.297.008.20104% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score170 Check-Out1st Leg Winner1st to 180First Bull ScorerHighest Checkout ScoreInterval WinnerLast 180Most 180sTo End A Leg On A Double 1To Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal GoalsTotal Legs- - -Winning DoubleDouble
3 for me to begin with. 6pts C.Lloyd to beat R.Scholten 10/11 Blue Square Even as early as this we're getting into must win territory for Colin Lloyd. Having lost his 1st 3 matches he really can't afford to lose a 4th if he's to have a chance of progressing to the knockout stages. Roland Scholten is heading towards that state but he drew his opening match which gives him more breathing space, as it was against Taylor. Both these are heavy scorers and last season they both won 1 match against each other. However Lloyd battered Scholten out in Holland last week and although he was poor against Lewis last week, Scholten was no better against Priestley. Lloyd has the throw tonight so if he can hold onto that he'll always be ahead and hopefully the scoreboard pressure will get to Roland. 5pts D.Priestley to beat A.Lewis 2/1 Betfred Considering he tops the Premier League, Dennis Priestley is a very big price in this match particularly when we all know how this match is going to pan out. Priestley will slow Lewis right down and the youngster has shown before that he can't handle the slow pace. Priestley was superb last week in dismissing Scholten and to be fair has played very well all 3 weeks. Lewis is performing well too but his record against Priestley isn't good and for that reason I think the Menace is well worth medium stakes. 10pts P.Taylor -3.5 legs vs P.Manley Evs Stan James Each and every time these 2 have bet on television, Manley has failed to get close to Taylor. Normally this handicap would be -4.5 at least but for an overreaction on Taylor's form and a good week from Manley last week. Against those of a similar level to himself Manley is very good but to the likes of Taylor and Barney he falls to pieces in the main. Taylor has averaged comfortably more than Manley in the 3 weeks of this league so far and despite Manley hanging in for results it's been mainly his finishing that's kept him in it. Simple fact is if you don't score against Taylor you won't score chances. 8-4 to Taylor does us here and I think we'll get that at worst. Taylor on the handicap for me.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 I'll take a combo this week: Lewis v Priestley / Leg Handicap Priestley +2.5 @1.60 Manley v Taylor / Match Prices with Tie Taylor @1.25 in Sportingbet I don't understand why bookies show Lewis here as a clear favourite. I think also Priestley can win this game easily. Taylor normally crash Manley when they meet and I hope he will this time, too.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 Just 2 for me tonight Priestley to beat Lewis 2/1 Lewis is pretty much a rhythm player and if Priestley can do the same old same old and slow the young pretender down I can see this been extremely tight and hopefully Priestley will just edge it 2/1 is simply too big not to play. Terry Jenkins +3.5 to beat Barneveld 4/5 Bet 365 Terry Jenkins showed tremodous courage last week to almost tie with Phil Taylor despite not being at the top of his form. Barneveld is known for his slow starts to his matches at this format as it is shown by him going into the interval in his 1st three matches at 3-3 . So just hoping that Jenkins can win 2 legs after the break in the middle of the Barneveld barage.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 I can only echo the same bets as Kev and Divot.Good Luck:ok Jenkins + 3.5 Sets Preistley to beat Lewis Taylor - 3.5 sets. Except for one Scholten V Lloyd. Tie 6/1 Sporting Odds. Now it's very rarely I would even consider a tie but this one looks a good possibility. Lloyd and Scholten are not having a happy time of it in this year's League sitting bottom and second bottom respectively, with just one point gained, so this is almost like the football 6 pointer.Both need a win and they have the games to match each other.It just depends what game comes out.They should be able to go at each other leg for leg throughout this match,it could be a ding dong big scoring big finish battle or one of the most nervous matches and hold throw all the way through. 2006 Prem League Newport Centre Scholten 8-5 Lloyd 12 100+ 18 11 140+ 5 3 180 4 86.97 AVE 91.67 2 Legs won against the throw Scholten 1 Leg won against the throw Lloyd Doncaster Dome Lloyd 8-6 Scholten 26 100+ 18 9 140+ 10 1 180 5 99.67 AVE 97.44 2 Legs won against the throw Lloyd 1 Leg won against the throw Scholten. As in last years matches there's nothing between them and this year I think it will be the same.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4

3 for me to begin with. 6pts C.Lloyd to beat R.Scholten 10/11 Blue Square Even as early as this we're getting into must win territory for Colin Lloyd. Having lost his 1st 3 matches he really can't afford to lose a 4th if he's to have a chance of progressing to the knockout stages. Roland Scholten is heading towards that state but he drew his opening match which gives him more breathing space, as it was against Taylor. Both these are heavy scorers and last season they both won 1 match against each other. However Lloyd battered Scholten out in Holland last week and although he was poor against Lewis last week, Scholten was no better against Priestley. Lloyd has the throw tonight so if he can hold onto that he'll always be ahead and hopefully the scoreboard pressure will get to Roland. 5pts D.Priestley to beat A.Lewis 2/1 Betfred Considering he tops the Premier League, Dennis Priestley is a very big price in this match particularly when we all know how this match is going to pan out. Priestley will slow Lewis right down and the youngster has shown before that he can't handle the slow pace. Priestley was superb last week in dismissing Scholten and to be fair has played very well all 3 weeks. Lewis is performing well too but his record against Priestley isn't good and for that reason I think the Menace is well worth medium stakes. 10pts P.Taylor -3.5 legs vs P.Manley Evs Stan James Each and every time these 2 have bet on television, Manley has failed to get close to Taylor. Normally this handicap would be -4.5 at least but for an overreaction on Taylor's form and a good week from Manley last week. Against those of a similar level to himself Manley is very good but to the likes of Taylor and Barney he falls to pieces in the main. Taylor has averaged comfortably more than Manley in the 3 weeks of this league so far and despite Manley hanging in for results it's been mainly his finishing that's kept him in it. Simple fact is if you don't score against Taylor you won't score chances. 8-4 to Taylor does us here and I think we'll get that at worst. Taylor on the handicap for me.
:loon :cow :nana :dude :nana :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude

I'll take a combo this week: Lewis v Priestley / Leg Handicap Priestley +2.5 @1.60 Manley v Taylor / Match Prices with Tie Taylor @1.25 in Sportingbet I don't understand why bookies show Lewis here as a clear favourite. I think also Priestley can win this game easily. Taylor normally crash Manley when they meet and I hope he will this time, too.
:ok "phil the power"

Just 2 for me tonight Priestley to beat Lewis 2/1 Lewis is pretty much a rhythm player and if Priestley can do the same old same old and slow the young pretender down I can see this been extremely tight and hopefully Priestley will just edge it 2/1 is simply too big not to play. Terry Jenkins +3.5 to beat Barneveld 4/5 Bet 365 Terry Jenkins showed tremodous courage last week to almost tie with Phil Taylor despite not being at the top of his form. Barneveld is known for his slow starts to his matches at this format as it is shown by him going into the interval in his 1st three matches at 3-3 . So just hoping that Jenkins can win 2 legs after the break in the middle of the Barneveld barage.
:cow ;)