Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 21-22/2

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 21-22/2

is there any chance fo rdjurgarden to win this game becuase HV71 sre very good visitors? thanks
Djurgården - HV71 The home team have been playing really well for a long time. They are now strong both away but especially at home where they enjoy great support from the fans. Many of the players are from Stockholm and wouldnt mind breaking a leg if only their team wins. HV71 haven't impressed for some time now and were trailing by three goals at home against Färjestad in the last game before they could tie the game 5-5 at FT. At home and with much better motivation Djurgården has to be the favorite in this game. Also notice that I'm choosing moneyline here. Djurgården (ml) @ 1.90 Ladbrokes 4/10
Ofcourse there's a chance;)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 21-22/2 An outright bet from Suisse Nationalliga A Champions - Zug 17.0 @Bet365 I don't understand this odds at all. Zug has the best form going into the playoffs. The two teams that I maybe rank slightly higher than Zug are Bern and Davos, but Zug has beaten both these teams during the regular season. Zug are up against Rapperswill in the quarterfinals. A match up I expect them to win. 10bet has odds 11.0 and Interwetten 6.0 and that's more reasonable odds imo. Bet365s is huge and def. worth a shot.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 21-22/2 Nurnberg to score odd number of goals (1.90 @ Bet365) Sooner or later, Nurnberg will stop scoring an odd number of goals. I'll follow them untill that happens. Nurnberg scored an odd number of goals in last 11 matches. And in 13 out of last 14 matches. And in last 5 home matches. Frankfurt allowed an odd number of goals in 4 out of last 7 matches.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 21-22/2 Mora - Brynäs Brynäs +0.5 @ 1.75 (Stan James) Bäckström and Månsson will be back for Brynäs this evening, which is important for Brynäs attacking. Brynäs have had problems for a long while now, and they are without a win in regular time last 10 matches. This does not mean that they loose a lot, 2-4-4 are the stats for these ten games. In 25 away matches Brynäs have only lost 7, with 11 draws and 7 wins. Brynäs are a team that needs to shape up before the playoffs, and this evening might be it. Mora did not impress lst match vs Djurgården, lost 3-5 and what should be worrying is that their defence and goalie looked a bit shaky for the first time in a long while. Mora at home are 12-4-9, that put together with Brynäs awaystats speaks for this bet also. Updated info: Mora have roster problems: Pavel Brendl, Ivan Huml and Miroslav Blatak were out drinking before the match vs Djurgården, and will not play this evening. Source: http://www.dalarnastidningar.se/sport/article160172.ece

Trondheim-Sparta Trondheim is a really bad team. They've only collected collected 22 points in 43 games. Says it all really. In their last 14 games they have the brilliant outcome of 0 points. That's right. Not a single point in 14 games. They are ofc at last place and have nothing to play for. Sparta is currently at 5th place, but would really like to snatch 4th from Frisk/Asker. They haven't been that good as of late. Only 3 wins in regulation in the last 10 games, but in their last game they beat Stjernen 3-9 after a really strong performance. Sparta has crushed Trondheim at home this season. 8-1 and 10-1. Away they actually lost to Trondheim 2-4, but I don't see that happening now. Sparta 1.50 @Betsafe 6/10
Im agreeing with this one, got Sparta @ 1.47,nothing to add.

Mora - Brynäs Brynäs +0.5 @ 1.75 (Stan James) Bäckström and Månsson will be back for Brynäs this evening, which is important for Brynäs attacking. Brynäs have had problems for a long while now, and they are without a win in regular time last 10 matches. This does not mean that they loose a lot, 2-4-4 are the stats for these ten games. In 25 away matches Brynäs have only lost 7, with 11 draws and 7 wins. Brynäs are a team that needs to shape up before the playoffs, and this evening might be it. Mora did not impress lst match vs Djurgården, lost 3-5 and what should be worrying is that their defence and goalie looked a bit shaky for the first time in a long while. Mora at home are 12-4-9, that put together with Brynäs awaystats speaks for this bet also. Updated info: Mora have roster problems: Pavel Brendl, Ivan Huml and Miroslav Blatak were out drinking before the match vs Djurgården, and will not play this evening. Source: http://www.dalarnastidningar.se/sport/article160172.ece
Under 5.5 :loon

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 21/2

Djurgården - HV71 The home team have been playing really well for a long time. They are now strong both away but especially at home where they enjoy great support from the fans. Many of the players are from Stockholm and wouldnt mind breaking a leg if only their team wins. HV71 haven't impressed for some time now and were trailing by three goals at home against Färjestad in the last game before they could tie the game 5-5 at FT. At home and with much better motivation Djurgården has to be the favorite in this game. Also notice that I'm choosing moneyline here. Djurgården (ml) @ 1.90 Ladbrokes 4/10 __________________________________________ Timrå - Linköping The home team have found some form lately now that they almost all players back from injuries. In the last round they beat Luleå who were very sloppy in their defensive and didnt take advantage of their chances eventhough they had the momentum when the score was 3-3 (Timrå won 5-3). I definetly expected more from Luleå in that game to be honest. I still think that Timrå might be 'satisfied' with their success and the fact that they are through to the play-offs now. I can't see them performing on top of their game in every round hereafter. Linköping in a totally different position but still with a great team. Despite the debacle at Frölunda they have had some very good form lately and completely crushed Skellefteå 6-2 in the last round. The players in Skellefteå also said that there wasn't much to do because Linköping were simply too good. Now it is also true that Linköping arent as strong away as they are at home but I still think that form and motivation speaks for the guests here. Linköping +0.5 @ 1.83 Pinnacle 4/10 Based on Timrås stats when it comes to udner I'm going to back this bet again. I also believe that this will be a fairly tight game and that Linköping wont be as offensive in their game as they were at home against Skellefteå. Under 5.5 @ 1.89 Pinnacle 4/10
u are the man:ok :ok :ok :wall :wall :wall i didnt listen AGAIN:sad

Djurgården - HV71 I'm going to back HV71 here. It's a bit crazy because there's no reason HV71 should win for today. Djurgården have been in good shape recently, it's an extremely important game for them, at the same time HV71 don't have any motivation. So, don't take this pick too seriously, it's just that sometimes I like going against mainstream because in hockey there are strange results quite often:D HV71 ML @2.60 in Unibet stake: 3/10
4-4 after OT, the worst that could happen because with this result nobody won in this forum:(

I'm sorry Bamse' date=' It seems I got it wrong. I thought you'd taken Djurgarden ML, but you took DNB. So, congratulations for your picks, it was a great performance:clap :lol[/quote'] No I did use moneyline. With Ladbrokes and for example Nordicbet this bet is void if it ends in a tie. Check the rules before you bet.

I'm sorry Bamse' date=' It seems I got it wrong. I thought you'd taken Djurgarden ML, but you took DNB. So, congratulations for your picks, it was a great performance:clap :lol[/quote'] Looks like you took the 3-way bet including the tie - in ML (or DNB) you should see just two prices and a quote like "money back if a tie" somewhere in the rules;)

Nurnberg to score odd number of goals (1.90 @ Bet365) Sooner or later, Nurnberg will stop scoring an odd number of goals. I'll follow them untill that happens. Nurnberg scored an odd number of goals in last 11 matches. And in 13 out of last 14 matches. And in last 5 home matches. Frankfurt allowed an odd number of goals in 4 out of last 7 matches.
Nurnberg won 3:0:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap