Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007

EventAntalyaspor - Fenerbahce
SelectionFenerbahce
Strength10/10
Date25/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningAntalyaspor is on a great form even beating sivasspor away last week. Their coach Yilmaz Vural is a trouble-guy for big teams and before this match he talked about beating fenerbahce to the press. Their president asked the Antalya fans to make the stadium sold out while also talking about the win. Another one who is talking is Ahmet Dursun, ex-besiktas forward who scored lots of goals against fenerbahce and he wanna do it again bla bla. So they are really motivated but can their squad be enough for fenerbahce? I don't think so. OK they are playing good against lower teams but fenerbahce is really much better than antalyaspor as a squad. They lost in the uefa cup unluckily and coach Zico is criticized a lot. Their morale are low. But after friday, when my "great" team Galatasaray couldn't beat the worst team in the season (as always Denizli), I think their morale should have increased because that is fenerbahce. I think they forgot the Uefa Cup because they are not much of a european team and they never will be because of the club's small ambition (to stop Galatasaray is enough). Now is the chance for them to take the lead to 9 points while both of their rivals lost and finish the league early, and become very happy again like nothing happened.Odds are really nice.

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 Sakaryaspor 1-3 Bursaspor Rizespor 1-1 Ankaraspor Sivasspor 1-3 Konyaspor Good luck to Sakaryaspor in the second league next season. They conceded 2 goals after Bursaspor were down to 10 men. Bunch of retards. Only a small profit so far today it all depends on fener.

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007

tomorrom's program in Tsl is very difficult.So i decide not to write any detailed information. But if i bet,i would select Ç.rizespor-Ankaraspor:::::::>Ankaraspor(4) Gençler-Kayseri::::::::::> draw(4) Sivas-Konya ::::::::>draw(3) Sakarya-Bursa:::::::::>Bursa(5) Antalyaspor-Fenerbahçe:::::::>Fenerbahçe and maybe Fener-1 hand.
i wish i betted.What a luck day but i couln't benefit :@

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 yeah I wish I had bet on Genclerbirligi draw too :sad . I don't know why the odds are dropping I don't see any spesific reason. Tuncay is suspended but it's not a late injury or smt. Aurelio was a little injured maybe Zico decided not to field him. He is an important player he could change the odds.

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 i think it's the chance for fb players to prove themselves.Becaues there is a negative mood between the supporters.After being eleminated from UEFA cup and GS,BJK's lost points time to show something to their lovers.If they lose point or points really bad situations are coming to them