Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007

Friday 23 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Erciyesspor v Vestel Manisaspor (18:00 GMT)2.283.252.85110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Denizlispor (18:00 GMT)1.205.5712.15110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Saturday 24 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ankaragücü v Gaziantepspor (12:00 GMT)2.203.253.13109% Related markets...Match Result- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Trabzonspor v Besiktas (17:00 GMT)2.933.302.50105% Related markets...Match Result- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 25 February 2007
Caykur Rizespor v Ankaraspor (12:00 GMT)2.103.253.44108% Related markets...Match Result- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gençlerbirligi v Kayserispor (12:00 GMT)2.253.303.13107% Related markets...Match Result- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Bursaspor (12:00 GMT)2.403.252.74109% Related markets...Match Result- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Konyaspor (12:00 GMT)2.123.253.20110% Related markets...Match Result- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Antalyaspor v Fenerbahçe (17:00 GMT)5.503.691.65106% Related markets...Match Result- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeOver/Under

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 Erciyesspor v Vestel Manisaspor So boys,both team on fire both team needed 3 point and not 1.(this is the first step).Erciyes with important suspended players ::sod(456,'2006/2007')'>Cenk İşler and :sod(22701,'2006/2007')'>Radomir Djalovic,without them its hard to win for home team. On the other side Vestel ; Captan again on boat Hakan Balta,Nizamettin and Uğur both suspended,Borbiconi and Rafael both injured. This week a stay behind on Vestel and i'm sure they definitely win. Selection : Away win.

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007

EventErciyesspor - Manisaspor
SelectionDraw
Strength6/10
Date23/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.35 (Back)
ReasoningErciyesspor was on a good form but they lost in the derby last week to get their first loss in the second half. Manisa is also out of form and I would expect them to lose again tonight. BUT, Erciyesspor has two missings upfront Cenk and Djalovic are suspended. They are almost without a forward tonight while they are already a hard scoring team. I don't think Erciyesspor will get such an easy win. Although Manisaspor has important missings too, they can cope with it easier. I think this one really can be draw and under 2.5

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 as i said before i trust erciyes and they didn't make me wrong.But Galatasaray really shocked me this night.Denizli really did well on the pitch and they could beat Galata by -1 asian handicap :) . See you later.Good luck

EventTrabzonspor - Besiktas
SelectionDraw
Strength10/10
Date24/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.35 (Back)
ReasoningTrabzonspor started a good run first beating g.antepspor at home then denizli away. But conceding three goals from Denizlispor is not a good sign for tonight's match. They are full squad today. They have Umut as the striker who scored three goals last week but I actually think that he is not a good player and those three goals were just too silly or easy imo. Behind him is Ceyhun who might show us one of his great outside shots tonight again. On the wings Yattara, Gokdeniz potential threats especially yattara but besiktas captain will face him in the left back so it will be a hard match for both. As you all know Besiktas doesn't play good away from home and this is one of the hardest away matches for them. They lost in the first match at home. But now Besiktas is much better than that of course. They will be without defender Gokhan Zan probably and Baki will replace him. They will close Ceyhun with Koray it will be a special treatment for him. I think Besiktas has lots of hope for this match because Galatasaray lost points yesterday and they wanna move up to second place. So they will fight till the end and I think this match will be a tactical war. Could end a goalles or 1-1 draw. If it doesn't, I showed you how to go broke using martingale strategy which I'll never use again even if I win this. So you can still thank me :). GL all..

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 İ will give you very important statistics (at least for me) about our league, to see what is going on... I wont include, 3 big names Fener, Galatasaray and Beşiktaş, to see what are Anatolian teams doing whit each other... In second half of season; games played: 25 games under 2 goals: 16 (%64 of games) games under 2,5 goals: 20 (%80 of games) if we include those 3 teams; games played: 38 games under 2 goals: 20 (%52,6 of games) games under 2,5 goals: 27 (% 71 of games) bookies gives average of @2,80-@2,60 for under 2 bets since the begining of season, they dont change it and it became a very value odd according to this stats. but we need more than stats to place our bets, so here are few plus reasons to support this bet; 1- weather; snow, rain and cold is back, it surely effects players, pitch and the game! 2- "not to lose" became more important since relegation zone is too mixed up and everything is possible for each team. Another stat for it; 20 of 38 games ended by one goal margin! 3- defensive minds of coaches after world cup so; i believe odds like 2,70 are value for under 2 goal bets, i took a lot of in recent weeks but just stopped last week, now for a few weeks i will stuck on it Rizespor-Ankaraspor pick: under 2 odd: 2,80 stake: 3 pick Ankaraspor (dnb) odd: 2,45 stake: 3 Rize started well to second half, Ankaraspor is just the opposite but in this game Rize will miss Ferdi, Anderson, Viktoria and Tolga. All of them are regulars and important players. This game should be recovering game for Ankaraspor as they are not bad as their latest results.

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 Sivasspor-Konya pick: under 2 odds: 2,70 stake: 3 Sivasspor is without Balli, key player of almost their all attack. Konyaspor will be satisfied even with a draw. Snow is expected during game time. If one of them scores, all they gonna do is to try the lead.

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 Sakaryaspor-Bursaspor pick: under 2 goals odds: 3,30 stake: 3 this is a "to be or not to be" game for Sakaryaspor, if they cant win, they will surely go to second league. They play well, but they cant score. They dont have real strikers even attackers. Bursaspor is without their captain Egemen and Frasieaneu both important players... Sakarya will have huge support from their hot fans, Bursa will play for draw, this game is likely to end 1-0 my other pick: (-1) Sakaryaspor X odds: 4,20 stake:3

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 Trabzonspor-Beşiktaş Beşiktaş cant play away games with this mentality. In their home games with the support of their hot fans they get some ambition and motivation so that they can perform. Players like; Ricardinho, Delgado and Nobre are the exact examples. In away games they are lost! Trabzonspor changed a bit. Ayman, Risp, Ceyhun brought team new atmosphere. More important for me; Erdinç is in defence and loser Fatih Akyel is gone. Their scorer Umut (even i dont rate him even average player) scored 3 goals last week so his confidence is back. Yattara is again on top his form. Trabzon has the morale and motivation advantage here. Besides their squad is most suitable one for counter attacks, i believe if they score first, they can humilate Beşiktaş, only if their coach Ziya Doğan takes Yattara out in about 60. minute to save the lead. pick: Trabzonspor odd:2,80 stake: 6 pick: (-1) Trabzonspor 1 odds: 6,00 stake: 2

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 for the first time i wrote my tips as this site's tipster but i guess i am making a stake... my tip's odds are 2,70-2,80 and i write it correctly but efter submitting them, i see all tip's odds as @2,00 another mistake is; i should probably write my tips, than write down them to forum, but i wrote them firstly to forum... i am sorry if i coused any mess, some help would be very appreciated... thank you...

I don't think writing first to the forum has anything to do with that. Maybe you used comma instead of point (2,48 instead of 2.48) while writing the odds I can't think of anything else it must be a bug.
mate you are right... i used comma not points...:$

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 tomorrom's program in Tsl is very difficult.So i decide not to write any detailed information. But if i bet,i would select Ç.rizespor-Ankaraspor:::::::>Ankaraspor(4) Gençler-Kayseri::::::::::> draw(4) Sivas-Konya ::::::::>draw(3) Sakarya-Bursa:::::::::>Bursa(5) Antalyaspor-Fenerbahçe:::::::>Fenerbahçe and maybe Fener-1 hand.

Re: Turkey Super League 23-25/02/2007 fenerbahces game will most probably decide this years turkish super league winner, if fenerbahce wins so. after thursdays nightmare against AZ,most important thing left in our hand is super league. so we must get a win, to forget the uefa dissapointment.(but we wont forget it bec. we cant) but i m sure that players morale are down so stay away going high stakes. most probably i will take under 2.5 goals and HT-0,FT-2 with small stakes

EventSakaryaspor - Bursaspor
SelectionSakaryaspor DNB (Asian Handicap)
Strength5/10
Date25/02/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.87 (Back)
ReasoningLast week Sakarya played trash football against fener in the first half but second half they were really impressive and they really could have equalized if they had a decent striker. They really lack the striking force and after the departure of defender Erdinc they started getting weak in the back too. Their last win at home was against Trabzonspor back then Trabzonspor was really terrible as you all should remember. Bursaspor got relieved last week beating rizespor at home and they are again comfortable for this match. they don't play good away from home like the beginning of the season and this match their fans will not be able to go to sakarya to support them. their striker sinan has a small injury so I don't know how effective he will be. There was an unlucky incident last week when a Sakaryaspor fan was killed. It really hurt all of the Turkish fans and Sakarya fans tried to make something like a peace announcement. I think it will effect sakarya players too and fans will motivate them to play for him. If Sakarya can't win today, I really can say that they will surely relegate because they will be playing teams that need points more than Bursaspor in the future.

EventRizespor - Ankaraspor
SelectionAnkaraspor +0.25 (Asian Handicap)
Strength5/10
Date25/02/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.05 (Back)
ReasoningRizespor lost last week against Bursaspor only playing good in the last 20 minutes and playing terrible the rest. I would actually pick them for a win today but their rival's playing style doesn't suit them. But if Rizespor don't win today, they will really start to feel the heat. They were impressive against fener but last week's effort is really taking me towards ankaraspor. besides they got really important missings today. victoria as left back, tolga as a defender, anderson as the forward and the creative player, the star of the fener match, ferdi. these should really effect their play Ankaraspor is also out of form but there is a chance that they start their draw series again today. Aykut Kocaman is really hopeful for this match and since they had problems upfront, he took care of the strikers one by one especially Jaba who is a great player but actually out of form. These two teams play the same closed style so this game will probably end under and I guess that it could be narrow ankaraspor win.

EventSivasspor - Konyaspor
SelectionKonyaspor +0.25 (Asian Handicap)
Strength5/10
Date25/02/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.92 (Back)
ReasoningSivasspor got their first loss last week by Antalyaspor which was actually expected because Antalya were on a great form and Sivasspor doesn't play very well at home. They are a great away force and they are forcing the upper table. Today this is a 6 pointer for upper places. Sivasspor will play without balili, which means like they will play with 6 players. This guy scores goals out of nothing and without him they will really have a hard time especially since they are not playing good at home. Konyaspor is also on a great form and maybe they are playing the best football of their own history. They are dangerous both home and away, both against upper teams or lower teams. If they play their regular football today they are surely gonna get at least one point. But be careful with this bet because it seems like a public one. If there is no such thing like public bet, then this result is really probable.