Poker Focus Game - Thursday 15th February

GaF

Poker Focus Game - Thursday 15th February  

1. 1.

Last week we had Sam's Selections.... Next week we have Elmcrofts elections..... So trying to think of something for inbetween ...... I was going to do a "Project WSOP" focus, however a quick scout around has shown an amazing absence of WSOP satellites running yet (and where they are, none really at a suitable time and price), so a change of plan - this week I'm going to focus on Monte Carlo Satelites - lets try and get a PL'r in the big one :ok So tonights focus game is: Boss Network (e.g. Virgin or old SportingOdds) 20:30 Monte Carlo Daily $8 + $1 Satellite to the Monte Carlo weekly final on Saturday at 20:15. 1 place for every 10 entries. Just for clarity - BPP points will be awarded according to your finishing position as shown in the lobby - so if you make it and everyone else goes crazy, you still have something to play for (and should have some easy BPP points up for grabs ;-) ) Make sure you vote in the poll if you're playing tonight :ok

Re: Poker Focus Game - Thursday 15th February It isn't clear - I would expect that the weekly final will be on 17th February and that this would be for places in the monthly final (on 25th Feb). The monthly final then awards packages to Monte Carlo...... The weekly final will be $80 buy (judging by 1 in 10 from daily qualifying) The Monthly is a $640 buy in, so I imagine 1 in 8 will qualify from the weekly. The monthly final awards one package for every $16,000 in the prize pool (about 1 in 25).... So to get the package, you need to get through 3 legs, 1 in 10, 1 in 8 then 1 in 25 (approximately).......

Re: Poker Focus Game - Thursday 15th February

Not anymore. I'm planning for success in the Paradise league tonight so to avoid any conflict I'm in through Virgin. I think you will be able to work out who I am, although Rosco may struggle with it ;)
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Re: Poker Focus Game - Thursday 15th February

It isn't clear - I would expect that the weekly final will be on 17th February and that this would be for places in the monthly final (on 25th Feb). The monthly final then awards packages to Monte Carlo...... The weekly final will be $80 buy (judging by 1 in 10 from daily qualifying) The Monthly is a $640 buy in, so I imagine 1 in 8 will qualify from the weekly. The monthly final awards one package for every $16,000 in the prize pool (about 1 in 25).... So to get the package, you need to get through 3 legs, 1 in 10, 1 in 8 then 1 in 25 (approximately).......
I figured it was heading for the monthly final on 25th Feb - when I hope to still be busy in Cardiff - so I will pass on this. Good luck all who give it a go :ok