Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18)

Friday 16 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Konyaspor v Besiktas (18:00 GMT)3.503.282.12107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 17 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Bursaspor v Caykur Rizespor (12:00 GMT)2.003.303.80107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gaziantepspor v Galatasaray (17:00 GMT)4.753.351.90104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 18 February 2007
Ankaraspor v Gençlerbirligi (12:00 GMT)2.803.352.87101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kayserispor v Erciyesspor (12:00 GMT)1.853.364.50107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Antalyaspor (12:00 GMT)1.903.264.50106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Vestel Manisaspor v Ankaragücü (12:00 GMT)1.803.404.65107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Denizlispor v Trabzonspor (14:00 GMT)3.603.302.20104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Fenerbahçe v Sakaryaspor (17:00 GMT)1.167.2517.00106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18)

I think I go at Konya-Besiktas Under 2.5 ?Can somebody help me with this match? Thanks:clap
If we look to the Statistical table you have right. Konya Home : Played 9 games 7 under & 2 over 2.5 goal. BJK Away : Played 9 games 8 under & 1 over 2.5 goal. Selection : under 2.5 goal.

I think I go at Konya-Besiktas Under 2.5 ?Can somebody help me with this match? Thanks:clap
by stats, it looks under but odds were set considering this so i cant see any value in over/under bet... personally i dont think beşiktaş can lose this game... btw; odds for Gala is low imo... Antep not an easy place to play... Vestel is the best pick of this round...

KsK what do you think about Bursaspor-Rizespor game?Over 2.5 goals is good selection?
This is the one of the game i will stay away. Bursa (home) ; 9 games 11 goal 5 Rize (away) ; 9 games 3 goal 13 So, here we can see that Rize have problem to skor in away games. And Bursa skor per game 1.2 goal in home. Good luck:cheers

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18) Bursaspor-Çaykur Rizespor Firstly i want to inform you that Bursa's best player Sinan Kaloglu(5goals and 5 asists) is injured. I think he won't be in squad moreover if he plays in first 11,he won't be efficient.Also Mehmet Yılmaz is injured too Bursaspor is 5 under 4 over at home and Rize side is 7 under 2 over. Bursa's forward absentees and Rize's away performance make me to think under 2,5

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18) Gaziantep-Galata match is no bet for me. Galata seemed well last week against Vestel Manisa.However nowadays if you pick 11 person from street, they may beat Manisa side.Really awful defense especially Borbiconi is really bad. I don't expect a weak Gaziantep this night.Moreover they may find the nets with their dangerous strikers Diawara,De Nigris and Veysel Galatasaray's new star Arda Turan is out of form.If he can concentrate himself this night, only he may success the victory over Gaziantep... Stay away or try Antep(double chance)

EventGaziantepspor - Galatasaray
SelectionGaziantepspor +0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength5/10
Date17/02/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.05 (Back)
ReasoningGaziantepspor, after signing coach Erdogan Arica became a team with strong character. They are solid and hard to beat at home. Besiktas had a hard time there, and I'm sure we will. Erdogan Arica is an experienced coach who has always been trouble to top three clubs in no matter which team he coaches. Also in Turkey most of the matches aren't shown live on Tv except the matches of the top three clubs maybe four including Trabzonspor. So teams like Gaziantep try their best while fans also show more interest to the game. Gaziantepspor played much better than us in first leg at Ali Sami Yen. They got a really strong squad, especially upfront they are dangerous with great players like Diawara who could be strong with counter-attacks. Galatasaray were strong last week against Manisa especially on-form striker Umit Karan scored all of the 4 goals showing a vintage display. This match though we will either play with one striker with backing of sasa ilic or quality substitute hasan kabze will join him up front because two strikers are injured (necati,hakan sukur). Our young star Arda who is actually out of form recently is suspended due to yellow cards. There is no important missing. I think if Gaziantepspor lock Umit down we will have a hard time again. Gaziantep can even win the match. I sure hope not :p. Good luck to everyone.

Gaziantep-Galatasaray

After Besiktas s defeat to Konya this game became more important for Galatasaray.They aim is to be champion of course but champions league is important for them too.So they dont want to leave second place.Gaziantep in their home games makes good defence as a team and Galatasaray is not like last year.They score less and do well in defence especially away matches... My tips are:

Under 2.5 goals 1.9

Gs wins 1.95

This is my first post :clap :clap

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18) Ankaraspor v Gençlerbirligi ankaraspor last week

11.02.07Erciyespor - Ankaraspor1 : 0
genclerbirliği last week
11.02.07Genclerbirligi - Bursaspor1 : 0
ankaraspor is very defansive team of TSL genclerbirliği is very energetic team of TSL but score is not produce news: ANKARASPOR İS NOT GAME ASAŞ STADİUM because stadium is lighting deficient then rival team game of ankaragücü stadium selection: under 7/10 stake away to win 5/10 stake half time :draw 4/10 stake score :0-1 1/10 stake ı'm sorry english

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18) VESTEL MANİSA-ANKARAGÜCÜ ankaragücü selled Ceyhun then fall. Tita and Agali is not game this match of ankaragücü ....vestel is last week galatasaray meet and 4-0 lost but very good team Referee:Cemil Şensöz selection: home win 7/10 stake

:welcomeback vasily' date=' hope everythings works ok for you mate :ok[/quote'] thanks my friend.I wish Tsl will give us lots of money... i ll write tomorrows previews later. By the way,Bursa-Çaykur rize match is under. Nice start :ok

Gaziantep-Galatasaray

After Besiktas s defeat to Konya this game became more important for Galatasaray.They aim is to be champion of course but champions league is important for them too.So they dont want to leave second place.Gaziantep in their home games makes good defence as a team and Galatasaray is not like last year.They score less and do well in defence especially away matches... My tips are:

Under 2.5 goals 1.9 WONN :ok:ok :ok

Gs wins 1.95 LOSTT :@ :@

This is my first post :clap :clap

Main bet won other lost

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18) Sivasspor-Antalyaspor Good start for Sivas.They have 3 win after beginning of second part of TSL.Their strikers Balili and Mehmet Yıldız are on form.They won at away struggling Sakaryaspor.This win shouldn't be a decisive factor to bet on Sivas.Because Sakarya is really poor.Only one player is injured in Sivas and he won't be able to play for this season. Antalyaspor is with two win at home and a loss at away in the second part of TSL.They have no win at away this season (0-5-5).They have some missings for this match.But it won't affect the team i think. I think that fighting Antalya can grab a point from Sivas.But the cold weather may affect the players.(Antalya is a holiday place and weather is still warm there) Pick draw 3/10

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18) Kayserispor-Erciyesspor Local derby in Kayseri.City of Kayseri have two teams in TSL and one of them is trying to take UEFA ticket and other one trying to survive from relegation zone.If Kayserispor wasn't targeting UEFA i would say this match may be draw.But on friday Beşiktaş lost at Konya and this is a chance to close the gap with Beşiktaş. Kayserispor have a really explosive striker Gökhan Ünal.He can score anytime if you feed him.Also young talent Özgürcan is new weapon for Kayseri. They play really good teamwork. Erciyes woke up under the management of Bülent Korkmaz.Now they fight on the pitch and trying to do something.But they have small abilities.They can survive from deep but not this week. I think that Kayseri can secure 3 points today and get more hope for UEFA place Pick Kayserispor 8/10 C.S. 2-1

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18) Vestel Manisaspor-Ankaragücü Really good chance to turn back for Manisaspor.They have only 1 point in 3 matches.They have some good players but their big problem is in defence.I can say that they dont know how to defence.If there is only 1 player at back and if he tries to dribble forward players in defence zone you conceede 4 goals from Galatasaray.This player is Borbicconi and he is unable to play today.This is a big chance for Manisa side :). Ankaragücü sold their leader on the pitch Ceyhun.Now they are sheep on the pitch without shepherd.Also forward players Agali and Tita are suspended.Some important players are injured.A hard fight waiting them in the relegation zone and i can see them in lower league next year. Bet Vestel Manisa 10/10 Bet over 2,5 6/10 Bet Vestel Manisa(-1) 5/10

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18) Denizlispor-Trabzonspor Trabzonspor finally take 3 points last week at home.They bought maestro Ceyhun from Ankaragücü and he scored 2 goals last week.He is on form.Also Trabzon have Yattara and Umut weapons.These players are really dangerous for any team.Trabzon will face Beşiktaş next week and a shocking result in Denizli may turn the things badly. Denizlispor are poor as always.They have only 1 good player Yusuf.If you stop him you can beat them.And i think Trabzon manager Ziya Doğan will tell his players to mark him tightly.On the paper Trabzon is more close to 3 points and i think result will be so Bet Trabzonspor 7/10

Vestel Manisaspor-Ankaragücü Really good chance to turn back for Manisaspor.They have only 1 point in 3 matches.They have some good players but their big problem is in defence.I can say that they dont know how to defence.If there is only 1 player at back and if he tries to dribble forward players in defence zone you conceede 4 goals from Galatasaray.This player is Borbicconi and he is unable to play today.This is a big chance for Manisa side :). Ankaragücü sold their leader on the pitch Ceyhun.Now they are sheep on the pitch without shepherd.Also forward players Agali and Tita are suspended.Some important players are injured.A hard fight waiting them in the relegation zone and i can see them in lower league next year. Bet Vestel Manisa 10/10 Bet over 2,5 6/10 Bet Vestel Manisa(-1) 5/10
The big problem is not in defens,the problem is on the mentality from the coach Ersun Yanal. İf you think just get to score what can do the defens player without help from middelfield ? And Ankaragücü is the one of the 5 teams they never play in lower league (Fener-Bjk-Gs-Ankaragücü-Ts),and i know coach Hikmet Karaman will never give up... I stay away from this match,and it will be not so easly home win as you think.Good luck.:cheers

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Feb 16-18) i dont think ankaragücü will be able to score.Because tita and agali is suspended and 2 or 3 first team players are injured if we look at the team news. Also Ankaragücü is one of the 18 TSL team and of course they can be relegated. Your thoughts are from 1980's and today there is no Kenan Evren to rescue them.Also 3 Ankara team is more for TSL.Most likely team to go Lig A is Ankaragücü if we look at team performance. Football is played on the pitch not on the desk. Also ksk1912 did you watch Galata-Vestel match.Defence was really very very bad.Ümit Karan was always one to one with Manisa keeper.I say that Ersun Yanal should see this problem and take precautions.I trust him today.

EventKayserispor - Erciyesspor
SelectionDraw
Strength4/10
Date18/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 3.30 (Back)
ReasoningThese teams are both from Kayseri. There is a great relationship between these two teams though instead of a rivalry. They say they are proud to have two teams from their city in Superleague and they all want success for both of the teams. Kayserispor is the strong one, they are on uefa spot in the league and they will push for it again because they were unlucky this year against AZ alkmaar. Erciyesspor is the weak one which actually improved a lot with their new coach and they look like a solid team now. At the break Kayserispor even offered to give some of their players to Erciyesspor for saving them from relegation. Their fans are almost united (actually I'm not even sure, they might be sharing the same fans). The fans will cheer for both of the teams turn by turn. Seems like a really friendly game. It would be a hard game even if it wasn't a friendly game . Erciyesspor plays so hard that their previous opponents always whined so far and I haven't seen such a thing before. They could lock Kayseri down. So this is not a typical draw pick, I think it has much more chance so it should be value. GL