Bandy, Sweden 12/2

G:G

Edsbyn – Sandviken <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Over 8.5 goals at 1.80 (Ladbrokes)

Edsbyn are a very strong hometeam, with only one loss in last 47 matches, and it’s almost always lots of goals involved when Edsbyn play bandy, especially at home. This sesason 10/10 home matches have ended over this line, Edsbyn´s goal average at home in Elitserien is 12. Sandviken also are a team that plays attacking kind of bandy, in 3 away matches in Elitserien they have 15-12, and 6/10 away matches have ended over this season. Last three H2H’s with Edsbyn as hometeam have ended over, the most recent one ended with a 11-3 win for Edsbyn.

Re: Bandy, Sweden 12/2 Heya, I have seen some previous write-ups on Bandy and have a few questions! 1) What is it :eek I know its a winter sport, other than that im clueless! 2) Is it more reliable for favourites winning than say Ice Hockey? 3) Does home advantage make a significant difference? Thanks, Aldric EDIT At least I know what it is now :) Bandy is one of the many team sports where a stick is used to hit a ball. As in Shinty, Hurling, Field Hockey and Floorball the main objective is to get the ball into a goal. Unlike these sports, Bandy is played on ice with the players skating, but in contrast to Ice Hockey the playing field is the size of a Football (Soccer) field and is played with eleven players in each team. Many rules, like offside, are the same as, or very similar those in Soccer. Hence, Bandy is sometimes refered to as "the winter soccer".

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.