** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Copa Libertadores

Copa Libertadores: Tolima (-1.5:0)Tachira 1 @ 2.2 @ Stan James 10 points.:clap Columbian team Tolima are showing good form at the beginning of this season. They managed a nice 2-1 away win in the first leg this match of the Copa Libertadores at Tachira in Venezuela and followed this win by a first victory in their staring match of the local Copa Mustang again playing away at Huila by 3-2. Tonight’s game will be Tolima’s first competitive game of the season on their grounds and can be expected to do well. After the 2-1 win in the first leg, they will come to the game highly confident when hosting Tachira for the second leg . A reverse of this result can hardly be expected as it is a quite rare and unusual feature for an in-form team to win away and lose the reverse game at home after 15 days. This happens sometimes but rarely. In this case the odds of such reversal happening is quite remote as Tolima are in good form and the visitors Tachira are in a poor state even on their local front. Besides Taqchira lost their last two Primera games and are now on a streak of a three successive defeats coming after a 1-1 draw. I would see Tolima winning here and able to beat the -1.5 ball handicap. I go for the home win on the Asians with the (-1.5) ball handicap @ 2.2 @ Stan James.:cheers

Re: Copa Libertadores Copa Libertadores: Emelec(+1) v Velez (-1) 2 @ 4.0 @ betsafe 10 points :nana This is the first group stage match for both teams in the Copa Libertadores and at the start of the season for practically all teams involved an assessment of the forces cannot be too accurate. However Velez seem to have done better than Emelec in their recent games. Velez fought hard at the end of last season to get into 7th place in the Argentinian Primera. This season they qualified for the group stage of the Copa Libertdores by ousting Danudio by (2-1) and (3-0) wins. They followed by a 2-0 win on Newells in the league. Emelec ousted a poor Quito but lost 4-2 in their league match showing an erraqtic form and also a frail defense. They have lost their best players this season and this has an adverse effect on their performances. This could be to the benefit of in-form Velez who are usually not lenient in their games. I see a win of Velez here. They are able to win by more than one goal margin in their current form I choose to bet on the away on the 1X2 handicap with the (-1) ball handicap @ 4.0 on Betsafe. ( please amend the phrase in the post on Sports-punter where I inscribed Ah at 1.80). I filled the spaces properly in the windows.:notworthy

Re: Copa Libertadores Copa Libertadores: Real Potosi (-0.5:0) Flamengo 1 @ 2.025 @ bet365 10 points Real Potosi from Bolivia are hosting Brazilian team Flamengo In their league Real Potosi finished fifth last season but are very combative. They won five games, drew 3 and lost 4 but they managed to beat the three top teams in their last six games. They on top team Jorge Wilstermann by 2-1 although they were beaten by the same score in the reverse match. They were victotious also on Bolivar (2nd) by 4-2 and by 3-0 on Oriente (3rd). At home they are very good and tonight they will benefit from their acquaintance to play in high altitude as compared to visitors Flamengo. Their local season have not yet started but their last matches were not that far as they played the ultimate game on 3rd December. Flamengo have had a very moderate season in Brazil and are now engaged in the newly started Carioca. They’ve played on game away at moderate Botafogo and finished 3-3. I believe Flamengo limited in this game at Real Potosi and I choose the home win with the -0.5 ball handicap @ 2.025 @ bet365 :nana

Re: Copa Libertadores Copa Libertadores: Bolivar(0:0) 2 @ 1.93 @ Pinnacles 10 points Boca Juniors are starting their Copa Libertadores Campaign tonight at their visit to Bolivar La Paz, but have already one game in the legs this season. They are boosted by their last Sunday impressive win away at Banfield by 4-0 and are further boosted by the arrival of Riquelme ex-Barcelona player. Although the latter will not be in the line-up tonight as he only started training with the club, his arrival to the club inspire more confidence to the team in attaining their ambitions. It is hard to break Bolivar at La Paz where they are at 3600 metres above sea level but Bolivar have not yet started their local season and have played their last competitive match on 30 November last which they won by 7-1 who finished third in the league while Bolivar finished second by one point more. They might miss the competition after ten weeks rest. . Boca Juniors are well prepared and have won the Libertadores Cup in 2004 and are proud to have been the last Argentinian team to win it. After dominating the local Championship their ambitions are to win that Cup again. They should be able to do well here and come back with at least a draw if not the win. I am going for the away win on the Asians with the (0) handicap @ 1.93 @ Pinnacles 10 points :nana

Re: Copa Libertadores Copa Libertadores: Cerro Porteno (0:0) 2 @ 1.94 @ Pinnacles 10 points Brazilian team Gremio are doing very well for some months now. In the last third period of the Brazil Serie A last season they found their pace and sprang from close to bottom to finish at third place and they are continuing on that winning trend in this season’s Gaucho. They won successively their six matches played and scored 17 goals in them, confirming their great form and winning habits and mainly their strikers’ continued successful spell. As a very good Serie A Brazilian team, they will undoubtedly deliver a great game in Paraguay at their tonight’s visit to Cerro Porteno. The latter came second in their league and have not played in competitions since 10 December. They are very good at home and in their local games won four of their last five home games drawing the last one. I see Gremio doing well there and can come back with at least a draw and I choose the away with the (0) handicap @ 1.94 @ Pinnacles. :nana

Re: Copa Libertadores

Copa Libertadores: Cerro Porteno (0:0) 2 @ 1.94 @ Pinnacles 10 points Brazilian team Gremio are doing very well for some months now. In the last third period of the Brazil Serie A last season they found their pace and sprang from close to bottom to finish at third place and they are continuing on that winning trend in this season’s Gaucho. They won successively their six matches played and scored 17 goals in them, confirming their great form and winning habits and mainly their strikers’ continued successful spell. As a very good Serie A Brazilian team, they will undoubtedly deliver a great game in Paraguay at their tonight’s visit to Cerro Porteno. The latter came second in their league and have not played in competitions since 10 December. They are very good at home and in their local games won four of their last five home games drawing the last one. I see Gremio doing well there and can come back with at least a draw and I choose the away with the (0) handicap @ 1.94 @ Pinnacles. :nana
VERY GOOD PICK .. GREATE MATE :clap:clap:clap

Re: Copa Libertadores Pick: Under 2.5 @1.96 4/10 Pointbet Alinza Lima (Peru) vs Necaxa (México) Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 04:45hrs (CET Time) Stadium: Alejandro Villanueva (Ecuador) Referee: Iván Gamboa (Bolivia) Alianza Lima Get their place in Libertadores Cup thanks to winning the Apertura Tournament last year.Draw last round against their rival Sporting Cristal on local tournament, where they go 6th place in local tournament after four rounds played with 5 points. That match was played with substitutes as the main players where on the stands being reserve for the game against Necaxa and avoid any injury. The team obtain a good result on away as they tie 1-1 against Sporting cristal, and they where on advantage on some part of the match. Which gaves the coach nice situations, with players showing the capabilities and asking for a place on the starting eleven. The figure is MF Martin Ligüera. Necaxa Arrives to Libertadores Cup after winning Interliga Tournament last january where they didn't lost a single match. In local tournament in the past round, the team comeback from a 2-0 disadvatage to tie the match, the team play with main squad and their key players performance was fair, FW Kleber Boas and FW Alfredo Moreno came out in the second half, meanwhile MF Everaldo Barbosa play the whole match. With this result the team arrives to 9th place in local tournament after six rounds with 9 points. The team had a close doors practice, still after that the coach said positive things about the field and the illumination of it. And have also good words for the rival as they expect a very hard team due to the quality players Alianza have and that it will be a very tight game. Match: As an opener of Libertadores Cup both teams will like to have a good presentation, The home team will field their strongest team which is rest, but for me that doesn't represnt any advantage. Necaxa is showing a good peformance this season. Prediction: For O/U market, I sense that it will be a under game, Necaxa is showing solid defense, altought it wasn't see in last match (in that one the referee valid a goal in which the ball never enter the net) and I expect a good display from Lima defence on home.

EventFlamengo - Maracaibo
SelectionX2
Strength5/10
Date21/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 3.89 (Back)
ReasoningBrazil vs Venezuella. Although flamengo is a brazilian team they are not so strong and the odds are so low for them. it's not an easy game. They almost lost to Potosi. Maracaibo is no good in their league but they will fight in libertadores.

EventNacional - Internacional
SelectionDraw
Strength5/10
Date21/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 3.20 (Back)
ReasoningBoth teams are experienced internationally. last year nacional eliminated the strong Boca Juniors but they got eliminated. They play really good football. Their rivals were the leader last year. But they are not playing good this year. These two teams are in a race of qualifying also with Velez. A loss here is of the utmost importance. This is a really hard game. Internacional will try not to lose more than wining. They will try to lock the game in midfield and counter-attack. A match this big, could easily be a draw.

EventCaracas- Ldu Quito
SelectionDraw
Strength5/10
Date22/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 3.20 (Back)
ReasoningThis group is really open for surprises. No one will guarantee qualification until the last match ends. Caracas plays good football at home. last year they showed real strength against their rivals. Quito is different than last year as a squad but they still got hope. They will use their altitude advantage at home. A draw here will be very good for them. I think they can.

SportFootball (S.America)
EventAlianza Lima x Necaxa
SelectionAlianza Lima (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date20/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.80 (Lay)
ReasoningEstréia of the two teams in the Copa Libertadores da America, the current Peruvian champion, Alianza Lima, faces the Debutante Necaxa, of Mexico. The director technician of the Necaxa arrived yesterday in Lima and said very that the team well is prepared for the game and that will be a very important game for they therefore in the group still has the São Paulo, being important to come back today to Mexico with a good result. For this he will have the complete team and I believe that they will obtain to the little one draw.

SportFootball (S.America)
EventNacional (Uru) x Internacional
SelectionInternacional (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date21/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.38 (Lay)
ReasoningAfter to be champion the last year the Inter it enters today in field in Uruguay without its bigger star: Alexander Pato. It is very important for the team and without it the Inter does not pass of a medium team. For the National one, the climate is of revanche for failures that had had in the last year against the Inter and very is motivated for today. Another important player for the Inter, Fernandão, will enter only in the second part. The Trainer of the National one, Daniel Carreño charged persistence of the team for today and had the circumstances I find that the players go to fight very inside of the field to obtain the three points, still more after the weak performance shown in draw with the Central office for the Uruguayan championship.