Combo trixies

Hi Folks I've been doing the following the last few weeks and been doing ok.As we near the end of the season, I need these teams to win more consistantly . Therefore, the system is kind of off the cuff, but can be adapted for many other teams following a certain trend. I actually backed these teams for there respective leagues on the handicap market and currently two are sitting in 1st, and one 2nd ,and one 3rd .I did have a 5th team Stevenage, but there crap and I can't see them recovering enough points to win from scratch:wall The teams are Bolton,West Brom,Blackpool,Swindon. This weekend two play at home and two away. Bolton 8/11 West Brom 10/11 Blackpool 7/5 pst- replace with Morton 4/7 Swindon 11/8 Doing a combo trixie for 4 trixies= 16bets. I presume most guys in here are veterans so I won't state the obvious of what a trixie is and why its 16 bets.But, if others need explanation, nae drama's I'll explain. If you want to see my post from the start of the season, you can find it at hyipdiscussion.com in the sports and arbs section. regrds c-robbo ;)