Turkey Super League 10/11/02.2007

Saturday 10 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ankaragücü v Kayserispor (12:00 GMT)2.353.203.00108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Caykur Rizespor v Fenerbahçe (12:00 GMT)6.003.751.65104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Besiktas v Denizlispor (17:00 GMT)1.354.7512.00104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 11 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Antalyaspor v Konyaspor (12:00 GMT)2.403.252.85108% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Erciyesspor v Ankaraspor (12:00 GMT)2.373.203.20105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gençlerbirligi v Bursaspor (12:00 GMT)1.983.314.00106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Sivasspor (12:00 GMT)2.603.202.75107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Trabzonspor v Gaziantepspor (14:00 GMT)1.803.605.20103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Vestel Manisaspor (17:00 GMT)1.454.357.25106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkey Super League 10/11/02.2007 Caykur Rizespor v Fenerbahçe This is a hard game for both side.Caykur Rize will play probably counterattack and if you want take from Fenerbahce point or points this is the oneway for small teams.This year lost here two important team 3 points (Galatasaray and Kayserispor) and Besiktas win here just 0:1.From this results we can see how difficult is here to win. Fenerbahce will play 5 day later after this game Uefa cup with AZ Alkmaar. Suspended and injury report ; FB: Kezman (Suspended),Lugano and Onder (Both injured). My personely think : everything is possible here (stay away).

Re: Turkey Super League 10/11/02.2007 Besiktas v Denizlispor I have watch many times Denizlispor on tv,they are one of the bad team from this league.Besiktas is back after the tiresome firsthalf.They play very hard and speedly and Denizlispor can not hold this tempo in away. This is the best bet of the week in Turkey. Selection : Home win

Re: Turkey Super League 10/11/02.2007 Trabzonspor v Gaziantepspor Next year i have write here we can trust Besiktas and Trabzonspor in secondhalf.Now is the time to trust both of them.Trabzonspor is in good way,they play very well in V.Manisa but the goalkeeper from Manisa have played incredible.Now is the winning time for him.I trust him this week so much. Selection : Home win

Re: Turkey Super League 10/11/02.2007

Besiktas v Denizlispor I have watch many times Denizlispor on tv,they are one of the bad team from this league.Besiktas is back after the tiresome firsthalf.They play very hard and speedly and Denizlispor can not hold this tempo in away. This is the best bet of the week in Turkey. Selection : Home win
Does Besiktas have any injured players? If not, or they are not very important I go on Besiktas's victory too.

Re: Turkey Super League 10/11/02.2007 Beşiktaş Squad ; Runje, Murat, Ali Tandoğan, İbrahim Toraman, Mustafa, Serdar, Baki, İbrahim Kaş, Mehmet, Koray, İbrahim Üzülmez, Nobre (back from injury) , Burak, Ricardinho, Gökhan Güleç, İbrahim Akın, Delgado ve Bobo.

EventBesiktas - Denizlispor
SelectionBesiktas
Strength10/10
Date10/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.35 (Back)
ReasoningBesiktas is on a winning streak at home for 4 matches. Especially the last home game, they played great in front of their fans and fans sounded really happy which has been a rare thing for besiktas fans recently. I'm not talking about the last match against Gaziantepspor because they played against a really solid team and in a terrible pitch but still they had good opportunities in front of goal and were unlucky. Their forward line is playing very creative after the break and I don't think they will have a problem scoring Denizlispor changed their coach for the third time this season and they signed a good coach Guvenc Kurtar. He is really experienced with the lower teams and of course might make a difference here but they are playing away against Besiktas so I don't think it will make that big difference. Their striker Selahattin is injured and their star player and playmaker Yusuf will be playing with injections. I think they could have problems scoring against Besiktas who has conceded less goals than other teams. This match should be a home win for rising Besiktas. Only afraid of the manager change and its boost on Denizli..

EventRizespor - Fenerbahce
SelectionFenerbahce
Strength10/10
Date10/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningThis is the last test for fenerbahce before the Az Alkmaar game which will take place on wednesday. They look like the strongest team in the league in every area of the field. They got a lot of scoring ways which include the dead balls, which is the main strength of fenerbahce. This is their 100th year so they really want the championship and they can't slip up here. They will miss Kezman due to suspension also Lugano and Onder will be hugely missed in the defense. But they got players covering for them which are still better than Rize defense. Rize will be missing their playmaker Altan again which is an important missing. Also manager Riza Calimbay said that we would see the best of Rizespor at least 3 weeks later. I could agree with him because although they are more solid than before the break, I couldn't see a great football to stop fenerbahce here. I don't think fenerbahce will slip-up here. they will raise the gap and put pressure on us.

EventAnkaragucu - Kayserispor
SelectionDRAW
Strength2/10
Date10/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.20 (Back)
ReasoningAnkaragucu didn't start well after the break drawing at home against Bursa and losing in the derby against Ankaraspor. They sold Ceyhun to Trabzonspor but they made some transfers including Yordanov which could replace Ceyhun a little, and strong midfielders. Their experienced coach Hikmet Karaman is the main reason they will stand strong against powerful Kayseri today. They will miss left-side petkov and striker Mustafa today while Kayseri will miss their captain Bulent again as well as defensive midfielder Johnson and new defensive star Aydin who is injured in the friendly match of Turkey.. This shows that they are weakened defensively. For this match I don't see a reason for either teams to win. Ankaragucu must win this game but can they? They are not on a good form recently maybe because they couldn't replace Ceyhun yet. I don't see them losing too because if they lose this one, they will really start to feel the heat. My 2 stakes for draw..

Re: Turkey Super League 10/11/02.2007 Ankaragücü-Kayserispor Kayserispor didn't lose first 2 games of the second half of season but in those games, they didnt play good imo. Besides in this game important defender Aydın will be missing, another important defender Toledo just came yesterday from Colombia national team, besides other 4-5 players of them with national teams during mid-week so we can see some physical weakness in Kayserispor. Add these; very bad performance of their top scorer Gökhan (he had the record of ball losing in last game) For home team; Ankaragücü lost last game against Ankaraspor in derby, last week but they played nearly with one net during the game and missed 6-7 very good chances. This time they will have grat fan support behind them. Besides i see players over-ambitious cause everybody is saying; "Ceyhun is gone, Ankaragücü is nothing now", i believe in this game they can prove this statement is not true at all. pick: Ankaragücü (DNB) odds: 1,95 stake: 6 not official, personal bet; (-1) Ankaragücü 1 odds: 5,70 stake: 2 Rize has been tradionally hard place to play for Fenerbahçe. Fener has 2 important missings in defence; Lugano and Önder. Besides; their game plan do not suit against teams; who run and fight a lot cause it forces technical Fener players to lose ball easily. Despite the home advantage, there is a few advantage for home side; Fener has to win! That can bring Rize open spaces behind their rival's defence and ex-Fener player Zefer, who is very ambitious for this game can bring 3 points. This odd worths a try. g.l pick: Rize (dnb) 0dds: 3,75 stake: 2 Rizespor-Fenerbahçe I just can't resist this offer 1- home side will be very happy with one point 2- before very important UEFA game, Fener just needs 3 points. They dont care about playing good, scoring much etc. They dont want to lose this game plus a player due to injury. 3- this game wont be an open game, with nice football, it will be a hard physical fight till the end so in this kind of game i do not expect many goals, even there will be, this odd really worths a try, regretless. g.l pick: under 2 goals odds: 3,50 stake: 3 Beşiktaş plays well now. Bobo, Nobre duo begun to find easy goals, especially at home games. Ricardinho and Delgado looks like, they found their form. Last game Beşiktaş draw 0-0 with Gaziantep in away match bet they missed many chances. Denizlispor looks up-side down in these days, they probably will defend and play man to man with several Beşiktaş players. They can get many yellow and even red cards in this game which will weaken their press and force. When it comes to Beşiktaş, only medium stake will do. g.l pick: (-1) Beşiktaş 1 odds: 1,95 stake: 6 With their new coach Bülent Korkmaz, Erciyesspor plays totally different now. They play as a whole team and very positive football. In fact their performance in the first half of season was a suprise. Erciyesspor beat Bursaspor 4-1 in cup game, draw 1-1 with Fenerbahçe and 0-0 with Bursa again in league. In those games they could win with just a small luck, they can easily find goal chances now. Ankaraspor managed to beat Ankaragücü last week but, in fact they could lose 3,4-1, Ankaragücü missed alot of chances. In this game they will miss important player Hürriyet. Stadium will be full of 20.000 people, due to club campaign, with this odd, its a must bet game for me. g.l pick: 1 odds: 2,40 stake: 6 pick: -1 home odds: 4,60 stake: 2 From 2nd league Samsun-Elazığ very strong home team who can score easily and a rival who conedes very easily. With their new transfers home team begun second half with 2 wins, i think they will continue their up-trend. i can take a risk in this game and i choose handicap win. pick: (-1) home odds: 2,95 stake: 7 g.l

EventK.Erciyesspor - Ankaraspor
SelectionDRAW
Strength4/10
Date11/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 3.20 (Back)
ReasoningMatch of two solid teams. Bulent Korkmaz built a team, that quite has the defensive skills that he used to have when he was playing. They kept Galatasaray and Bursaspor strikers away and conceded only 1 from Fenerbahce. They couldn't start getting 3 points yet and that will be their goal for this match. The problem is they don't seem good in attack especially without Lazarov who is injured and won't play today. This favours Ankaraspor of course who are also solid and coming here from a derby win. They have almost the same characteristics as Erciyesspor. Only the difference is their countre-attack forces are not missing. If Erciyes stays careful in the back this match could really end a draw.

EventGalatasaray - Manisaspor
SelectionOver 2.5
Strength5/10
Date11/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningI'm breaking my "don't bet on over-under" rule here. Because I see this pick as value. Although we didn't concede in the last two matches, this game we should really play an attacking game because fener lost and we should do everything we can to reduce the gap to 4 points. Our defence really gives lots of leaks and we concede a lot in Ali Sami Yen. Manisa is a team who also plays open and they will be dangerous on counter-attacks today. They are also known as an over team. I think over 2.5 should be easy here, of course if I'm not meant to lose in over-unders.
one more bet GL...

EventGalatasaray - Manisaspor
SelectionOver 2.5
Strength5/10
Date11/02/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningI'm breaking my "don't bet on over-under" rule here. Because I see this pick as value. Although we didn't concede in the last two matches, this game we should really play an attacking game because fener lost and we should do everything we can to reduce the gap to 4 points. Our defence really gives lots of leaks and we concede a lot in Ali Sami Yen. Manisa is a team who also plays open and they will be dangerous on counter-attacks today. They are also known as an over team. I think over 2.5 should be easy here, of course if I'm not meant to lose in over-unders.
one more bet GL...
Tebrikler :ok