** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Hockey (8 - 9/2)

Wednesday 7 February 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Germany v Slovenia (18:30 GMT)1.405.005.50110% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultCorrect ScoreHandicap Result
Thursday 8 February 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Finland v Russia (17:00 GMT)3.604.501.72108% Related markets...Match ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Friday 9 February 2007
Switzerland v Germany (19:00 GMT)1.834.603.25108% Related markets...Money LineMatch Result - - -Puck Line1st Period Result2nd Period Result3rd Period ResultCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ice hockey - international friendlies 7 - 9/2 There are more of them like Eurochallenge and some more ahead of LG Cup. Know very little about the teams but on paper Germany @ 1.40 looks like a gift against poor Slovenians in the middle of season. Not betting myself because I never bet at such low odds, but can't see anything against. Finland v Russia is always a heated affair, with stars in the teams or without.

Eurohockey 8/2

Thursday 8 February 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged. align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Finland v Russia (17:00 GMT)3.754.501.80105%
18:00Sweden - Czech Republic1.82 4.30 3.02

Re: Euro Hockey (8 - 9/2) Well, if the Swedish team is at least half-decent, they should be able to beat another "great" squad of the Czech Republic lacking something in each department, not the least in the goal where there is a really not a very clear situation as for who gets the nod and who is No. 1 and whether these chosen are chosen just for this week or not.

Re: Euro Hockey (8 - 9/2) tommorow play hungary and croatia if u can find nice value on hungary take it becouse croatia sucks i dont know what is hockey here,there are three clubs in capital and that is national team hehehe,i dont know why are they playing that,cant remember when they beat someone or have they did it ever? hhehehe it is too warm here for ice

Re: Euro Hockey (8 - 9/2) Russia – Finland

Russia -1 at 2.50 (Nordicbet)

Russia’s roster only holds players from the domestic league, but that should not be a problem imo, as the Russian league is very strong, a fine example being that Kazan won European Champions Cup recently, by destroying HPK from Finland 6-0 in the final. Finland’s rroster holds almost only players from Sm-Liiga, but also five players from Elitserien, and goalie Noronen from Kazan. I’ll admit straight up that I don’t know very much about Russias roster, more than recognizing names, but according to reports in papers etc, they are confident with these players and are looking to win this tournament. Finland’s roster looks pretty strong too, so it will not be an easy match, but I don’t think that Finland will get anything from this one, to meet Russia in Moscow is a very tough task. Last 5 H2H’s have ended with 4 wins for Russia and 1 for Finland, but Finland’s win was in the Olympics 2006, and that tournament was a completely different matter, and has no relevance for this one.

Re: Euro Hockey (8 - 9/2) Great odds G:G. I'll try this pick in the same match (with small stakes): Game total - odd (1.90 @ Bet365) In the last 14 matches, Russia played 'odd' 9 times. Finland played odd 10 times in the last 14 matches and 7 times in last 7 matches. I know that my 'reasonings' are weak, but this is a gamble pick no matter the reasons;)

Re: Euro Hockey (8 - 9/2)

tommorow play hungary and croatia if u can find nice value on hungary take it becouse croatia sucks i dont know what is hockey here,there are three clubs in capital and that is national team hehehe,i dont know why are they playing that,cant remember when they beat someone or have they did it ever? hhehehe it is too warm here for ice
Be careful with the Hungarian national team Dj Fish. We are going to this tournament with quite a poor roster. Two best players of Hungary, Palkovics and Ocskay are out. A lot of other standard players are injured and some players refused to play in the national team. The whole 1st line is missing and the 2nd and 3rd lines are incomplete, too. The roster is full of talented youngsters, but most of them have zero international experience. Ok, I don't want to say that we won't beat Croatia, but it won't be easy with these players, I'm afraid. It can go either way, maybe these youngsters will play pretty well and we'll win 5-1 or something like that, but it's far more probable that Hungary will be struggling in this game and win with 1 or maximum 2 goals of margine. It would be good to hear the opinion of some Croation punters. I have no information about Croation team, but if they are complete, I can't immagine we'll beat them with over 3 goals of margine. Croatia have lost only 3-0 against Italy recently and Italy is much stronger than Hungary. Best pick for this game: Croatia +4HC @1.909 in 10bet ( and the margine was higher yesterday: +4.5 )

Re: Euro Hockey (8 - 9/2) No time for any big write-up but... ...I'll have a piece of Sweden at 1.90. Sweden won this tuesday against the czechs in OT and rested a complete line. Players like Jörgen Jönsson and Mika Hannula didn't play, but tonight they are ready. The info Tulenos provided also strengthens this bet. Team Sweden tonight: Förstafemman: Dick Tärnström, Johan Åkerman - Christian Berglund, Rickard Wallin, Fredrik Warg. Andrafemman: Per Hållberg, Jan Sandström - Fredrik Bremberg, Johan Davidsson, Patrik Hörnqvist. Tredjefemman: Fredrik Lindgren, Kenny Jönsson - Fredrik Emwall, Nicklas Bäckström, Tony Mårtensson. Fjärdefemman: Daniel Fernholm, Magnus Johansson - Jimmie Ölvestad, Jörgen Jönsson, Mika Hannula.

Be careful with the Hungarian national team Dj Fish. We are going to this tournament with quite a poor roster. Two best players of Hungary, Palkovics and Ocskay are out. A lot of other standard players are injured and some players refused to play in the national team. The whole 1st line is missing and the 2nd and 3rd lines are incomplete, too. The roster is full of talented youngsters, but most of them have zero international experience. Ok, I don't want to say that we won't beat Croatia, but it won't be easy with these players, I'm afraid. It can go either way, maybe these youngsters will play pretty well and we'll win 5-1 or something like that, but it's far more probable that Hungary will be struggling in this game and win with 1 or maximum 2 goals of margine. It would be good to hear the opinion of some Croation punters. I have no information about Croation team, but if they are complete, I can't immagine we'll beat them with over 3 goals of margine. Croatia have lost only 3-0 against Italy recently and Italy is much stronger than Hungary. Best pick for this game: Croatia +4HC @1.909 in 10bet ( and the margine was higher yesterday: +4.5 )
Good info true world! Croatia +4,5 at 1,95 available at Bet365, I'll try that one with a small stake.

Re: Euro Hockey (8 - 9/2) I agree with Burran, but can't get Sweden at 1.90, so: Sweden vs Czech Rep. Sweden -1 (AH) at 2.10 (Fonbet) These two teams met each other in Jönköping this Tuesday, ending with Sweden win, 2-1 after o.t. in a close game that could have gone either way, shots were 29-26. Sweden’s line up will be a bit different today, as HV 71 players Hjalmarsson, Petrasek, and Jämtin are out, they played last game as a favour to Jönköping team HV’s homecrowd. Sweden’s team look like a good mix between young and coming players and experienced players, and I think they are able to get a good result in this tournament. Czech Rep. Also have some experienced players, but their defensive line up looks a bit less experienced and strong compared to their attacking players, and I hope they will have problems handling Sweden’s attacking players. H2H stats are really in Sweden’s favour, having won 4/5 last matches, but with close figures, so I don’t expect an easy win here, but still I think there's a clear value in this odds.

Russia play like old ladies...down 0-3 in 2nd. :(
Heya, I have a (losing) bet on the Russian old ladies team also, I am a bit confused.... Are Russia or Finland at home? I thought Russia were at home, but on this site: http://www.flashscore.com/hockey/ it indicates that Finland are at home!! I wouldn't have bet on Russia if they were away :wall Can anyone confirm 100% please? EDIT I see the above website states the venue is Mytischi Arena, Moskva. Certainly sounds like a Russian Venue.

Good info true world! Croatia +4' date='5 at 1,95 available at Bet365, I'll try that one with a small stake.[/quote'] gg u can pu max bet on this one i can compare croatian hickey with ethiopian or any other african waterpoolo :rollin really dont know nothing about hunguarian hockey, but it cant be worst than croatian when they play in strongest line up:D

Heya, I have a (losing) bet on the Russian old ladies team also, I am a bit confused.... Are Russia or Finland at home? I thought Russia were at home, but on this site: http://www.flashscore.com/hockey/ it indicates that Finland are at home!! I wouldn't have bet on Russia if they were away :wall Can anyone confirm 100% please? EDIT I see the above website states the venue is Mytischi Arena, Moskva. Certainly sounds like a Russian Venue.
It's in Moscow, but Finland stands as hometeam for some reason.

Looks easy.. found sweden -1 @ 2.50 with nordicbet after reading Burrans post..:hope but things can change quickly in hockey
Good one, a bit more risky than mine, but worked fine today. Ok, 1/1 on this evening, a small profit, but not what I hoped for. :zzz

Good one, a bit more risky than mine, but worked fine today. Ok, 1/1 on this evening, a small profit, but not what I hoped for. :zzz
Congratulation :ok I saw this match and I must write that czech team played wery bad :cry