• 19:00 Dream $7000
    • 19:00 Laddies $1500
    • 20:00 SO Paradise PL MTT $ Challenge
    • 20:00 SO Paradise Best of British Freeroll
    • 20:00 Stan James Boys/Girls Final
    • 20:00 SO Paradise 25Up Final
    • 20:30 Betfred Fenners Freeroll

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th February** Been the busiest set of shifts ever :\ after 12 hours of dealing with shite all i want to do is sleep. work/sleep/work/sleep etc. all done and now off for 5 days so time for plenty of :beer and :poker :cow :cow :cow :cow

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th February** 3 Tourneys on Paradise for me - all starting at 8pm. More shuffling round odf screens, trying to remember which one is which. :hope Will miss out on Fenners Freeroll as I have only been a member for just over 2 months - top bloke for coughing up, but couldn't he have found a quieter night? :loon McG:gimme

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th February**

Is it not there? I don't play in it' date=' so the diary may well be wrong (maybe it was jan only?)[/quote'] Ooh good, cos I forgot about it. Was just logging on to check if I had reg'd last night when I voted but was 99% sure I hadn't. Checked my email and it just mentions January dates.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th February**

Ok 3 paradise screens just opened It doesnt say which is which tournament Rubbish
I know what you mean rosco, then fenners freeroll aswell, although have managed to get knocked out of all 3 paradise ones now.:sad At least i can have a rest now and concentrate on fenners freeroll, although probably get knocked out too as thinks ain't exactly going my way so far.:cry

Re: **Poker Wednesday 7th February** Damn - the one day I didn't get around to checking the laddies promo - they had this :sad As a gesture of goodwill and to show our appreciation for your patience during last night's technical issues, 2 Goodwill Special events will be held tonight at 19.20 and 19.40 GMT. The first Goodwill Special is a $2 Freezeout with $2,000 ADDED by Ladbrokes Poker, 2000 starting chips and 15 minute blinds. The second is a $8,000 ADDED Cruise Goodwill Special $10 rebuy tournament with 1 hour of rebuys and 1 add on allowed at the break. Every $5,500 generated in the Prize Pool will award a $5,500 Cruise Ticket Winners Package, any remainder paid out as per normal MTT payout structure. We would like to apologise once more for last night's issues, the exact causes of which are still being investigated. Any outstanding queries are in the process of being dealt with and we are doing all we can to ensure these are dealt with as soon as possible. You may check PLAYCHECK via MENU to see any refunds or payouts made to your account. Best of luck tonight, you may find yourself joining the Ladbrokes Team in January for the cruise of a lifetime... if you play your cards right !!! Please note, if you win the cruise package and cannot attend, a cash alternative is available.