** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Netherlands - Russia 07-02-07

I think there is something worth to mention in this game. Hiddink the old Fox, know every player of the Dutch team, from in and outside. Worth to Know is that the Holland team will be without their best strikers this evening, and this game will be a practice situaton for the Holland team. Despite all odds i see absolute no clear home victory in this game. Hiddink is to smart enough to anticipate on the situation from the Dutch team. He knows all in's and outs. See his results with the australian equipe, not much goals against. No this evening i see not much goals , the value lies in the under 2,5 in my opinion ( 1,85 -2.00 ) a very good odd ! Lots of succes with your bettings ! _________________ Some Games are Fixed, some not ! Lets MILK the bookie (cows) together, as real farmers do ! :cow

Re: Netherlands - Russia 07-02-07 A late flood of goals crushes the Under 2.5 goals bet. I was actually waiting for starting lineups to decide whether to take. 30 minuets before kick-off Russian punters said that their lineup was looking too offensive and poor defensively. Perhaps that's the reason for the Over?